BASED B&H

BASED B&H

Attached: 1526439219630.png (649x840, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bhphotovideo.com/credit-cards
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>(((horowitz)))

this is gonna be microsoft xbox dollars all over again

Like pottery

B&H is the most jewish store in the world, they don't try to hide it either. they close every saturday and during all jewish holidays, even the online portions.

so every Saturday I can just come by and empty their warehouse?
nice

>nobody likes to pay sales tax
i appreciate taxes and the public services provided by them

|
|>
|
|&
|

>taxed on the money you earn up front
>taxed again when you use it to buy certain things
sales tax is the "plus tip" of government
inb4 state without income tax, most states have both state income tax AND sales tax

Seriously though the Jews at B&H are /ourjews/, I've bought loads of stuff from them and the few times there was an issue they were extremely helpful. They've been in business for more than a century.

yeah kvetch more but they are the best place to buy camera equipment

Newegg still isn't charging any sales tax. At least in Ohio. Steam just started though

what a fucking faggot

You can't run a government on purely progressive taxes when the richest are the most mobile retard.

>Horowitz doing everything to dodge taxes

>mfw America is a shitty third world country where their taxes don't benefit them

Attached: 1545453368679.jpg (622x647, 75K)

>mfw Europe is a shitty third world country where their taxes benefit immigrants and refugees

>built a new pc 2 years ago
>bought CPU from jews b&h
>bought PSU/GPU/AIO cooler from other places
>everything besides the CPU was faulty within a few months

cuck

Sucks but B&H are a good company, that's why they survived amazon.

How does (((Payboo))) work?

Intlel Jew inside ®

You pay dem taxes boo

Obvious solution to people not wanting to pay sales tax:
"Listed price includes all taxes"
Every store is free to do this yet almost none do.

Did someone say payboo?
I thought I head someone say payboo.

Attached: weeaboo.jpg (845x759, 68K)

OY VEY!!!!! Sholomo is trying to steal money from the goyim government!

Attached: 1534468586994.jpg (1237x837, 195K)

>kvetch
oy vey!

i would be happier with a pure sales tax/VAT situation than with this double dipping that currently happens

Payaboo

BH got sued (in part) because they wouldn't let the goyim use the good toilets.
I am not even joking. It's not an exaggeration it's in the suit look it up.
The government is literally evil from the local, county, state, to federal level and every dollar given to them is a dollar in support of evil.
It's like saying a woman beat by her husband every night should be thankful that he provides a roof over her head. It's ludicrous.

A quick Google search says it's apparently a credit card. They say they'll reimburse the tax on online purchases. I don't know how this Jewish scheme works but I assume there's a trick somewhere.
bhphotovideo.com/credit-cards

BASED

It's not based. I just read the fine print

>B&H will collect and remit the requisite state and local sales/use tax on all taxable purchases based on the retail price paid by the customer in jurisdictions where B&H is required to collect and remit sales/use tax. B&H collects and remits sales/use tax in New York for purchases received at our NYC SuperStore, or at the order shipping address for non-NYC SuperStore purchases made in or shipped to jurisdictions where B&H is required to collect and remit sales/use tax. When you pay for your entire B&H purchase with the B&H Payboo Card, B&H will issue a loyalty reward in the form of a credit directly on your purchase order, invoice and/or receipt (i.e. this is not a refund or reimbursement of the sales/use tax paid). The loyalty reward is issued based on the cardholder's purchases paid for with the B&H Payboo Card after collection and remittance of the legally-required sales/use tax in your respective purchase or ship-to jurisdiction in accordance with applicable state and local law.

Basically they give you the sales tax back for B&H purchases as store credit.

Thats not bad

No, I just don't really think it's anything special. Lots of stores have store cards that give at least 5% back. E.g. Amazon, Target, Lowes, etc. This would be one of the better store credit cards if you live in a state with a high sales tax and worse if you live in a state with low sales tax.

B&H sells high end cameras and shit costing thousands of dollars. If you can get a free 100$ store credit from a 1000 dollar camera, thats fucking good shit my man

NY tax alone is like 7% bitch. That's 2% more than most store cards

>If you can get a free 100$ store credit from a 1000 dollar camera
That would assume you live somewhere like Louisiana which has one of the highest sales taxes, and also happens to be on their exemption list

>The tax-equivalent loyalty reward offer is not available on orders shipped to any jurisdiction that does not require B&H to collect and remit state and/or local sales or use tax (Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Montana, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia, as of May 1, 2019).

Also their APR is 29.99% so I sure fucking hope you pay that shit off the first month.

My Hebrews are on this sales tax shoah. They want my online NEET bucks.

>also happens to be on their exemption list
FUCKING JEWS
lul

It's a decent deal for NY. Not so much for the 23 states on their exemption list.

It's almost as if B&H primarily serves the new england area

They've got an online store, user. People buy shit from all over. If you live in one of the areas they "primarily serve" then congratulations, you'll need all the help you can get to assist with your asinine real estate prices.

if you're not in a state where you have to pay sales tax for online purchases in the first place, why do you care? this isn't for you.

Pretty sure all states require you to pay sales tax on online purchases. If the retailer doesn't charge you then you're supposed to declare those purchases yourself, user. Y-You wouldn't lie on your taxes, right?

>Menashe Horowitz
I mean...

Not really.

Lots of Califags in the entertainment industry buy shit from there and pay no tax or a 3% production tax.

Acutally as much as I dislike Jews, B&H is a good store.

If I can save $100-200 on shit I am buying from them, I don't give a fuck about Amazon.

Also this is all Trump's fault, you stupid faggots voted for that moron and he put 2 conservacuck judges and now the federal govt. is reaping the rewards.

FUCK YOU

>If I can save $100-200 on shit I am buying from them, I don't give a fuck about Amazon.
Amazon has a card that gives you 5% back even in states with no sales tax, so in those instances it would be the better deal.

>But the administrative costs of compliance, especially in the modern economy with its Internet technology, are largely unrelated to whether a company happens to have a physical presence in a State. For example, a business with one salesperson in each State must collect sales taxes in every jurisdiction in which goods are delivered; but a business with 500 salespersons in one central location and a website accessible in every State need not collect sales taxes on otherwise identical nationwide sales. In other words, under Quill, a small company with diverse physical presence might be equally or more burdened by compliance costs than a large remote seller. The physical presence rule is a poor proxy for the compliance costs faced by companies that do business in multiple States.
Because the Supreme court thinks there's magic tax compliance internet technology they killed Quill.

>lives in a state that requires him to list his online purchases in his taxes

Sucks to be this user. I live in a sane state that requires the retailer to do this.