Alrighty lads

Alrighty lads,
what's everyone's setup for streaming movies and series directly on their TV without using an android box or whatever? Pic related

Attached: cockDee.png (625x625, 27K)

I just use simpledlna on my laptop and a bunch of YIFY rips.

I have an android box specifically for this. Why would you use some shitty stripped down platform vs a platform with dedicated resources?

Just get an Android box. They're like 40 bucks

a nas

Unlimited Google Drive account + Emby

>Enigma2 box
>IPTV for live TV
>Kodi with Plex plugin for plexshares
>Plugins for anything not on Plex (super rare)

The PseudoTV Live add on for Kodi is the greatest thing ever invented. I get to create TV channels that play all my favorite TV shows and movies and then channel surf, discovering random episodes/movies from my collection starting at random times.

Attached: Prevue_TV_Guide.png (596x455, 525K)

>without using an android box or whatever?
Why?

OP has been asking about this for days..apparently he needs to be spoonfed so he watch Kodi with a latop or something.

Attached: based_show.jpg (355x500, 52K)

I really hate Kodi. I use Plex and there's a way to make it available offline.

Nah, first time on Jow Forums in about 6 months; but I don't have an android box on hand right now and I won't be able to get one for a few months, but needed to be able to stream movies on the fly when buddies came around. In the end I managed to beam Popcorn Time on the TV through Plex

Unironically the best setup for grandma

how the fuck do you setup this kodi shit? i've looked through like 10 tutorial videos on youtube and they're all shit.

Seedbox with sshfs + Kodi = win

I'm not sure why we don't have a /mediacentergeneral/ with a paste bin for things just like this... /mcg/ when?

I just use kodi with quasar.

Until you use the built in kodi UPNP server and leak your seedbox shell login to your entire LAN. Use mod_dav for webdav access over ssl using apache. You can set up a shitload of users if you want, and limit each connection speed with mod_ratelimit.

Where can I get this? Their repo is 404.

It doesn't appear to be available anymore.

nvm I found it,

yea that would be very helpful cause this shit confuses me.

Why don't you just buy an HDMI cable or an USB hard drive?