I can't wait for the final nail in the coffin of the overpriced NSA scammers trading as "Intel"

I can't wait for the final nail in the coffin of the overpriced NSA scammers trading as "Intel"

Attached: G O A T.jpg (1200x630, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

securitytube.net/video/9168
twitter.com/TUM_APISAK/status/1123048023318122496
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't wait for the shitposting frenzy when Poozen disappoints once again.

*completely ignores the PSP in his processor*

ME can be disabled. Can't say the same for the PSP.

0 proof that PSP spyes on users. Also lol at thinking you can disable Intel's scamware.

>what is ME_cleaner

Something that summerfags think disable Intel's NSAware

>install zen2

except it does

I'm a poorfag. I want to know about their APUs. I'm drooling, bro

Running pre-owned 2500k stronk. Waitâ„¢ 4 eva, never give up on your dreams.

Attached: sup bro.jpg (739x1219, 166K)

3000 series APUs are 12nm still, gotta wait for 4000 to get moved to that sweet 7nm process.
Just grab a used and used xeon, even with the more expensive motherboards it comes out to the same as a 2400G + motherboard.
If you want upgrade path then, uh, have fun.

Doing the same with a 2700K here. Runs 4.6 GHz nicely. I think II could push it harder but 4.6 was a nice number to stop at

The motherboard is already burning under the cpu lol

4.7 steady on my 2500k, but i clocked it down to default because it was just way more power than anyone could reasonably need.

Attached: 1547157197363.jpg (1052x518, 32K)

Allegedly, AMD outsold intel 2-1 in the diy market. Intel probably has better contracts though, and don't forget that Intel may yet develop its 10nm chips and become competitive again.

>introducing the intel 10600k
>+20% single core performance

Attached: 1557145346105.png (545x650, 55K)

It actually works

Why does Intel just FEEL faster? i7 screams speed than RYZOON 7. Owning Intel feels good. posting from 8750H :) i7 btw

It's probably going to be the 12/24 cpu for me.
It'll be interesting to see the performance increase coming from a 1700

>and don't forget that Intel may yet develop its 10nm chips and become competitive again.

10nm chips for the consumer market have been delayed to 2020, and there's no guarantee that they aren't delayed again. At this point,10nm chips are merely a smokescreen to not get raped into oblivion by shareholder class action lawsuits.

Attached: bender you're serious let me laugh even harder.jpg (479x361, 55K)

What a fucking shill.

artisan clock cycles, warmer sounding registers

IS THE 3850X EVEN REAL
PLEASE BE REAL
I WANT IT

>10nm
there's no such thing anymore besides marketing name. intel themselves stated that it's not as dense as planned. you will never see an desktop 10nm part from intel, only laptop tier shit maybe with 4c/8t
intel will throw money at 7nm now, which is probably 4-5y away from now. or they actually go with Samsung/TSMC for a generation or two

If 2950X can reach 4.4GHz then I'd imagine 3850X should reach 4.7GHz at the very least

Yeah but the 2950x is threadripper right

yes it is, better silicon quality

>imagine the smell

Except it doesn't. OEMs cannot disable ME, only Intel can.

Intel ME is a hardware feature that cannot be completely disabled even by wiping the flash memory where the ME firmware resides. Coreboot developer Peter Stuge noted this in his 30C3 Talk "Hardening hardware and choosing a #goodBIOS", the chipset will send an IPv6 packet over the network interface even then (around 17:18 mark).

Im coming from a fucking q6660 so imagine

shut up goy

>The new system, called Frontier, is planned to come online in the U.S. in 2021 with over 1.5 exaflops of processing power. The total system contract award is valued at more than $600M USD for the system and technology development. Together with the Cray Shasta architecture, AMD is excited
ha.ha.

>Hardening hardware and choosing a #goodBIOS
securitytube.net/video/9168

Attached: shut-it-down-jew.jpg (408x632, 32K)

I hope 3700X will be strong enough for typescript coding and memeing
We have to believe their promises

bespoke stutter

>january: computex no show, rumors ryzen2 is delayed due to internal issues / defects. navi no show
>may: computex 2 weeks away, rumors navi is having major internal issues
they are gonna rush it out the door like Radeon VII and move on. Its going to be trash.

Apisak found a 16 core ES.
twitter.com/TUM_APISAK/status/1123048023318122496

Benchmarks doesn't matter!

>twitter.com/TUM_APISAK/status/1123048023318122496
>that header picture
lmao

AMDrones are really clinging to this one benchmark where Ryzen shines. Can't cope with it failing everywhere else.

delid dis

Everything Bulldozer absolutely sucked shit in Cinebench, Ryzen came along and went toe to toe with Broadwell in it. Thats why its more relevant now. AMD is competitive in a rendering benchmark that previously they were miles behind in.

Why is Intel back to core2duo IPC after BIOS patches?

>source: your ass

Dear AMD, I just want to buy a i5 comparable CPU with good APU.
Release date and pcie version 4 + usb4.0 or stop shilling.

Eh probably 2020 with 7nm Navi APUs

>2020 with 7nm Navi APUs
This is starting to sound suspiciously like intel
>j-just wait for the next gen
I'm waiting for a year, by now

APUs are always going to be IGP cucked until we have some radically different and cheap unified memory. The whole memory compression thing improves marginally every couple generations, but it'll never be enough.
Way back when GCN first launched AMD had the low end 7750 and 7770 cards. These are 8CU and 10CU respectively, each with 72GB/s memory bandwidth.
Dual channel DDR4 at 4000mhz provides only 64GB/s, and as of yet AMD doesn't have an IMC capable of handling speeds that high, especially not in their low cost mobilecentric APUs. They're already up to 11CU IGP, and they can't give them the same bandwidth that an entry level 8CU discrete card had 7 fucking years ago.

Even once we get up to DDR5, which would probably be 2022 for AMD's APUs, that'd only be 96GB/s with 6000mhz DDR5.

It's been known for a long time Navi APUs aren't coming this year, it's just that some retards believed the Adored "leaks" and kept spamming it everywhere.

96GB/s wouldn't be that bad, those 72GB/s were overkill for 7750 and 7770 and the Vega APUs can still beat them without being starved. So with DDR5 it should be possible to make a significantly faster APU.

First DDR5 sticks will be 4400mhz

There's still a couple of years of ddr4 for the desktop though. Laptop and embedded there's a chance the new io die design could add in different memory controllers and have hbm/gddr6 with/without additional ddr4 feeding the apu. Then again technically laptop design is on fp4 so it's also a fixed layout.

retarded esl

>It's been known for a long time Navi APUs aren't coming this year, it's just that some retards believed the Adored "leaks" and kept spamming it everywhere.
I'm really close to giving up giving AMD a chance. This year most of the software I use upgraded their requirements and I need an upgrade to my old computer. Even the budget CPUs start to outdo mine, regardless of what thinkpad 720p+firefox neets say.

If mitx pcie4 or usb4 motherboards will be coming soon then I might consider buying athlon 200ge to holdover this year. AMD failed their main audience - people like me who want to upgrade from 2nd gen intels.

There may be two ways to address this.
For once with a new socket they could add traces from the CPU to a GDDR6 soldered to the mainboard next to the CPU.

Other possibility could be HBM2 on the package.

They literally had to shitcan their current Cannon Lake 10nm and start over. (Even Jim Keller couldn't salvage it.) The new 10nm is not comimg until 2022.

Side channel memory has been tried before, it means more die space wasted on PHY, it means another IMC design, and HBM is too expensive.
We don't have a practical solution on the horizon. APUs aren't primarily high performance chips, they're low cost single die solutions that capture everything from entry level notebooks to SFF business machines. Adding cost for the system builder isn't the way to improve sales.

but will it have integrated graphics

prob not

and will it be LGA

prob not

Like moving from a calculator to a mainframe

>intel cope

I mean it would still be cheaper than a separate gpu and would have a similar architecture as the new consoles will have.
Didn't they do something similar in the past with the AM1 platform? Have a side track for cheap APUs only in this case a 6/8 core CPU with a midrange GPU.

I want the 16c 3850x to be real, 5ghz+

Imagine the speed, finally a reason to upgrade from a 4770K

rlease date when?

user why are you sniffing on men?
Are you a pedophile?

27 computex

post broof

Attached: THE BIGGER THEY ARE THE HARDER THEY FALL.jpg (720x676, 131K)

> They literally had to shitcan their current Cannon Lake 10nm and start over. (Even Jim Keller couldn't salvage it.) The new 10nm is not comimg until 2022.

What's the point, though? Their competition is at 5nm at that point.