Why does Jow Forums hate /v/ so much?

Why does Jow Forums hate /v/ so much?

Attached: 1557101503828.png (623x454, 114K)

Jow Forums doesnt hate /v/, its just that half the users here have no business being here, and should be on /v/ instead

please leave this board if
>youve never assembled your own computer
>you use a phone as your primary device
>you primarily use your main device for gaming
>you use windows 10
>you arent old enough to remember 9/11
>you dont know the difference between a resistor and a capacitor
>you aren't proficient in at least one programming language
>you use twitter, facebook, or any other normie platform

Because they're dumb as shit and engage in brand whoring on an hourly basis. None of them have actually assembled their own PC, they just have shitty prebuilts their parents are going to slave over in overtime for the rest of their lives because they too are dumb as fuck and listen to everything the best goy cuckstumer representative told them.

Fuck having discussions about actual technology, it's all about that bibeo gayyy to them. Ungrateful little zooming piles of dogshit.

Attached: horror-melting-face-gif.gif (500x281, 1.45M)

I'm pretty sure every decent board hates /v/

Attached: 1290300028558.jpg (154x160, 4K)

Everyone knows /v/ is along with /tv/ and Jow Forums the most cancerous boards. They always bring their stupidity everywhere and make the worst threads.

Like here is much better. Get off your damn high horse. Every board here is garbage.

/thread

If thats the metric then neither should half of Jow Forums

Yup

>pic
Damn, I feel kinda bad, now that I think about it we should really force data anonimization everywhere since value has gained value exponentially
Now is the time, when the data meme is hot

>Why does Jow Forums hate /v/ so much?
Honestly I have not visited /v/ more than 5 times in my 9 years here but the amount of try-hard trolling is disgusting
Also they use proprietary software

Attached: 1555540132075.jpg (474x501, 22K)

>Like here is much better
It is, at least compared to these wastelands. The people here at least pretend to be on-topic.

Correct.

>Jow Forums
If you think this board is on par with Jow Forums you should get your eyes checked, or maybe you are a faggy leftist

I almost feel bad for Jow Forums. It used to be a decent board it is now just a hive for schizophrenics and retards calling each other shill, kike, tranny or nigger.

What would fucking wintoddlers know about freedom?

Im sick of vidya taking up 90% of the conversation around computers. You go on any computer related forum,etc, and you see these retards cirlejerking about overclocking ram for an extra 3 fps.

They are unironically degenerate, and shell out cash from their min wage jobs to pay for overpriced gear.

>Intel """shortage"""? Dont mind me, mr sheckstein, ill be first in line to buy your i11 processor so I can gain an extra 5 fps IN THE LATEST HIT TITLES

I hate it bc its all about consuing rather than producing.

It's hard to explain, but something about /v/ just pisses me off. I think it's their hypocrisy.
Jow Forums definitely hates /v/
/fa/ is the worst board objectively. Bunch of homos who pay for overpriced shit because it's looks "effay". Sound familiar?
Hint: Apple users
/v/ is a bunch of autistic man-children who think they know computers just for building a PC. /v/ comes to Jow Forums for tech support because they can't solve their problems themselves
>Linux? b-b-but muh gaymes
>epic bad Lord Gaben good
This

that is the half that should be on /v/

This post is pretty petty. Almost just like /v/ infact.

you're talking shit, just like a /v/aggot

>The people here at least pretend to be on-topic.
Off-topic threads generally tend to be the best threads on Jow Forums, no matter the board. On-topic threads always lead to pointless bickering about who can be the biggest contrarian (Jow Forums recommending obscure distros and /mu/'s taste in general are prime examples of this). Meanwhile, off-topic threads tend to be more earnest, since anons don't act like tryhards and come up with more obscure and outlandish opinions in an effort to be the bigger contrarian and seek approval from other anons.

Literal boomer.

I have a disdain for virgins, which is why I hate anyone who browses /v/, Jow Forums, Jow Forums, and Jow Forums

I actually agree with pretty much everything listed here.
t. using win7

>>you use twitter, facebook, or any other normie platform
4channel is a normie platform. the fact we have a nonzero amount of windows users at all just goes to show you