What in the absolute fuck were Apple thinking?

What in the absolute fuck were Apple thinking?

Attached: Apple_USB_Mouse.jpg (300x282, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ingramt.com/product/cf-33mewfgvm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

clean and fun design.

Macs wanting to be MAC makeup, so basically for women and fags

said it
after they added the divot to allow you to keep it oriented it was fine

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1555932291041.gif (500x491, 376K)

that mouse is from the time Steve jobs came back to apple.

damn op... you just brought back a shit ton of my middle school memories.

you probably weren't even born when that was out OP

OP, I ...

Attached: IMG_20190423_155916.jpg (4608x2112, 2.25M)

based

Get your attention.

20 years later and you faggots are still talking about it.

Aside from the terrible shape, this. Transparent polymer in electronics were always cool af. Hell the macintosh and laptop looked cool. Although I would change the shape.

Can you imagine hating a company for no reason other than you can't afford their products that you find a mouse from over 2 decades ago just to try and make them look bad

>over 2 decades ago
are you from the future, SIR

this mouse is actually more ergonomic than the MS style because it encourages you not to rest your hand on it

Others just didn't copy their design because they lack the #courage

No, he's right. It has been over 20 years since that mouse was introduced.

It was fun and creative in an era where all the computers were square beige boxes

Children.

"can we design a mouse that doubles as a buttplug for our gay asses?"

I don't think you know what a butt plug looks like.

To him, everything doubles as a buttplug.

Sick burn bruv

Considering that I used these when I was in 3rd grade at school, it was pretty ok in my small hands back then.

Ditto
Tbh I miss those days

We had these mice back in my highschool's computer room. They were a pain in the ass.

Clean? The G Pro is clean. That looks like a Chinese toothbrush company made a mouse

They stuffed imacs in schools. That mouse is the perfect size for a child to use.

I remember them marketing it as if 1 mouse button was better because 2 is too complicated.
They did know their audience.

Macs were designed for low IQ normie boomers to use. Whenever I'm giving instructions to boomers to click on something with a typical mouse they always ask "left click or right click" AAAHHH

Attached: blah blah blah.png (618x353, 274K)

ingramt.com/product/cf-33mewfgvm/

can't decide if baste or not

What OS does the machine on the left use? I see Intel Core duo, so is it from the Xp era?

t.1992 turbozoomer

That thing was almost ergonomic compared to this piece of trash. When will mactards learn? Apple knows they will buy anything as long as it has some gimmick to it

Attached: magic_mouse_2_review_1200.jpg (1200x721, 76K)

Different for the sake of being different. They needed desperately to stand out in the market at the time since they were in the shitter.
And despite the G3 Macs being slow, low memory, low video performance PC compared to the P3s at the time (along with OS9 being cooperative multitaking and unstable, and OSX not being stable+mature yet) that "different" x factor won them some market share. The puck mice were helish though, did so much Avid video editing with one and I hated every second of it.

its in BIOS lol what are you doing here

Form over function, seems they still haven't learned their lesson in that regards.

>slow
Pretty much all consumer machines at the time had slow as fuck Celerons in them. The iMac ran circles around them.
>low memory
It was average. Nothing to brag about, but it was alright.
>low video performance
It had a 3D Rage, you were lucky if you got 3D acceleration in a typical consumer desktop at that time.
Of course it's shit when compared to higher end machines from 1998, but you have to keep in mind it was a $1299 consumer machine released at a time when Compaq and the likes were selling you $1499 K6-2 shitboxes based on recycled board designs from the Pentium days.
OS 9 was pretty unstable when multitasking, but so was Win 9x. And OS X was a fucking joke, yes.