Be hispanic

>be hispanic
>huge family that meets up every year in the anniversary of out great grandma passing away
>"hurr user I heard you're a programmer don't you want to hear about my app ideas?? Imagine we made like Uber but for movings how cool would that be we'd make millions brah"
>"hey user why my computer not worko should I buy a Mac?"
">Hey user have you ever gone into the deep web? Is it true they sell kids there??"

Why are tech illiterate normies like this?

Attached: 1496030294186.jpg (640x640, 94K)

So you're a rape baby of Spanish conquistadors and native American sows? How is that working out for you?

>hispanic
Stopped reading there.

>>be hispanic
I'm really sorry to hear that, user. Hope you get better.

>be hispanic
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>hispanic
LOL

It's OK I guess, our girls are cute

Back where you came from, electionfags
>>>/leddit/

Attached: 9AESjHI_d.jpg (640x2721, 185K)

>OP expects circlejerk about muh "normies"
>gets shit on instead
and they said 4channel was a hivemind

Fuck dude that's where I'm at also.
My ex's mother is still calling me sometimes to ask me to repair her printer. We broke up 2 years ago.

install the lion

Attached: brave1.jpg (550x550, 152K)

>We broke up 2 years ago
maybe if you hadn't dated her mother she wouldn't be your ex

Sorry newfag but this is 4channel. Atleast you tried.

I doubt it. Spanish women are shit tier, so I imagine they'd be even worse when mixed with sows from the new world.

Seething, I didn't even mention 4channel. Time to take your meds Gramps, the computer hour is up for today

i bet 1 satoshi that you are deerfag#2

You obviously haven't gotten your dick wet, have you lad? You need to stop fapping to futa and traps and join the real world.

Says the newfag who doesn't realize the containment of NSFW Jow Forums boards will never work.

>Uber but for movings
This is actually a great idea. Do you have any idea how many people do not possess the physical strength, the vehicles with cargo capacity, or even driver's licenses required to move their stuff in large cities? The one thing they all have in common is that they have smartphones and everything they do is filtered through them via a few touches through apps.

It would be incredibly convenient to hail some random with a truck to haul anything you wanted from A to B through an app.

You could have made millions off lazy millennial shitheads with your beaner family, but you're too fucking stupid.

I stopped telling my family that I'm a CS major for basically this reason.
I started telling them discrete math and I get a smile and a nod.

fucking idiot. moving companies already exist.

>oh no someone is already catering to the market's needs, no way I could cut into their share
enjoy being poor

That explains the constant flow of Pepe's and wojack.

They're just curious, give them a break. They aren't going to do fucking research and try and learn all about your specific occupation, especially when there are so many people, you being hispanic. Yeah, they should know more. Yeah, they're fucking idiots becuase they don't get a whole rounded education about all subjects. But that's normies for you. Deal with it.

This, all OP would be doing is adding an app with a söy GUI to attract normies, which would only take out the step of having to go to the physical location itself.

Not everything requires an actual moving company. Maybe someone just needs help moving a dresser or couch from one room to another. People could leave the app running on their phone and if they're nearby stop in for a quick $10 or whatever.

Cope harder, rape baby.

>which would only take out the step of having to go to the physical location itself
WTF is someone w/o a license/car/insurace going to do when they get there? They can't rent a truck.

Jow Forums IQ is below 80 like usual.

>bigger dick
>easy jobs because diversity
>culture that has more than hamburgers and minivans
I am "coping" just fine, white boy. besides, everyone knows that all girls want a Latino lover ;^)

The average height of you rape babies is, what 165cm? Average height here is 183cm. We have bigger dicks.
You don't have easy jobs because your countries are poor and have no infrastructure. You are all fleeing for a reason.
You have no culture. Just a disgusting mismatch of bastardised Spanish culture and retarded native shit that should have been abandoned.

Girls are disgusted by you little brown dwarves.

cope

Seethe.

install brave

Because they don't know any better

So did taxis

Spanish or hispanic?
Spanish woman are known in europe to be hot and slutty.
Every study puts them on the top or near it.

Spanish. I don't care what tasteless Americans think.

So did taxi companies. That didn't stop uber.

Que esperabas wey?
Normalfags being normalfags.