Cicada 3301

So, what the hell was this?

Attached: 1532369522165.png (521x523, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_8200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DELET THIS

Watch LEMMINO's video on it. It a great start to the Cicada 3301 mystery

ARG for literal 16 year old student kiddos

>So, what the hell was this?
A most likely successful attempt to gain competent developers for cryptography and privacy oriented software.

kino

kot

Attached: catto.jpg (506x453, 26K)

based

Attached: Silence Of The Lambs Wallpaper - WallpaperSafari.jpg (1504x2236, 322K)

My theory is that it was some people from Project Euler having fun.

to niezly kot

Egyptian intelligence services

a couple of marginally intelligent autistic incels decided to create a crypto consultant/hacking group. They run a contest to find people that know their shit. Contest ends and a few people "win." the incels, not knowing how to proceed past the game stage and into the business, social stage panic and ghost the winners.

They literally had zero idea how to proceed past the game phase.

LARPing

Recruiting competent people in the beginning of cryptocurrency.

ya lyublu eta kot )))

I know this is a meme, but trust me they're not nearly that good.
they're as good as an inbred monkey

This would've made sense if it wasn't for the fact that they made 3(?) subsequent "recruitments" all correctly cryptographically signed back to them.

got too popular / normalfags got a sniff so they ghosted everyone

>i know but i can't say

Unit 8200 (Hebrew: יחידה 8200, Yehida shmonae -Matayim- "Unit eight - two hundred") is an Israeli Intelligence Corps unit responsible for collecting signal intelligence (SIGINT) and code decryption. Military publications include references to Unit 8200 as the Central Collection Unit of the Intelligence Corps, and it is sometimes referred to as Israeli SIGINT National Unit (ISNU).[1] It is subordinate to Aman, the military intelligence directorate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_8200

now imagine every nation has one of these. its pretty easy to dig up on secret bases sites.

Attached: dont-ask-me-for-the-secret-family-recipe-i-saw-1537797.png (500x673, 142K)

how find secret base website plox

anyway do check out crunchyroll and evangelion will be on netflix soon so that's worth a watch.

Attached: 5.jpg (600x872, 72K)

A horribly rendered image

Attached: ss (2019-05-07 at 16.43.53).png (776x456, 39K)

cat no like the banana

Some circlejerk for nerdy teenagers that wanted to escape their boring lives and become cool hackermen part of a secret society.

he not like the banana
angry
cat no banana

>70856804
gib custom css pls

how do
>a couple marginally intelligent autistic incels
create an ENTIRE OS filled with puzzles and encryption for an ARG that takes place in 9 different countries?

i'm pretty sure
>a couple marginally intelligent autistic
could never bully the final contestants into staying so silent for so long.

It's this theme in the "OneeChan" userscript
Can't actually export the CSS itself

Attached: ss (2019-05-07 at 20.00.06).png (866x631, 37K)

CIA niggers

>not blini kot

please leave

>Requires 4chanx
F

Yeah the style applies on the new elements that Jow Forums X generates, rip

The Silence of the Lambs

Can someone explain to me where the term 'glownigger' has come from? I can't find any info on it online and I come across it a lot on this board.

kotixs

Hmm I wonder who could be behind this post..

lurkou moru

BASED

Terry A. Davis, religious schizoid who made an OS by himself, called famously used to say "CIA niggers glow in the dark" because of severe paranoia and delusions.

that's not enough spoonfeeding, give him some more.

An organisation that on 3 occasions has posted a set of puzzles to recruit codebreakers/linguists from the public.

Wikileaks. I was confirmed but didn't want to be involved.

Attached: 1556466626110.gif (420x420, 332K)