1. ur cunt

1. ur cunt
2. p*wd**p** or t series?

Attached: 1529872538528.png (1600x900, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAywfoqE9ok
youtube.com/watch?v=q8gilwzNQEA
youtube.com/watch?v=dOsladVO250
youtube.com/channel/UC4E98HDsPXrf5kTKIgrSmtQ/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=xQ2WrglmsJk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i stand with israel
so i choose israel.

Neither. I can’t stand my brailet roommate who is always watching his videos full of retarded shrieking.

based

cringe
subscribe to t series

Why sould such a hard decision be made by me simple minded goyim.
Just tell me what to like Chaim.

PEWDIEPIE IS A CHILD RAPIST (EE)
PEWDIEPIE PIE IS A CHILD RAPIST ( EE EE)
PEWDIE PIE PIE IS A CHILD RAPIST (EE)
EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT 3PAC IS THE GREATEST (EE)

pewds is a pretty cool dude, you are bitt.

Chad T Series

What's this T series thing?

T Series

Fuck that normalfag cunt

t. series

fuck off felix

bollywood music and cinema company that's going to overtake pewdiepie

hello felix

why jew hate pewds so much? dirty jews from amerikkkan cuckpaper tried to slander him

team pewdiepie

1. Flag
2. Zoomers fuck off

However, T-series (unironically).
t. isn't underage

He has made some controversial statements about the Jewish people

Attached: 9lIjCZSMk5hOZ5rfKXp7DL3Z3fVW5XMWQYlqDiiVLYfYgsQmLQN4OrGjHrkQz1Up.jpg (1600x1200, 460K)

pewdiepie

inshallah our swedish brother's subscriber count will never be equalled by the h*ndu subhumans

Attached: pewdbrahim al-piedr.jpg (542x542, 19K)

it was just prank (social experiment)

So, some Youtube drama?

youtube.com/watch?v=dAywfoqE9ok
I'm not even a zoomer but I thought this video was pretty good

T series also posts music from Pakistani musicians though.
youtube.com/watch?v=q8gilwzNQEA

no people are getting really invested into it someone apparently paid $1M for a billboard in Times Square for PewDiePie

Attached: 1538717189921.png (1280x720, 1.43M)

bollywood is very popular in south asia and the middle east, look at their most recent uploads some of them are even arabic

What exactly was so good about this video?

t. series shill

It had the Swedish national anthem in it so someone must have told Logan Paul that Sweden is a country

Ive never actually watced a logan video before. he actually has ok comedic timing and humor.

Jesus. Why the rivalry in the first place?

being the most subscribed channel is a big thing and pewdiepie has been it for ages, and now another channel is about to pass him
it's also the fact that it's a large corporation, which some people are unhappy about

Must be frustrating having all those zoomers against your efforts, eh Moishe.

Attached: gettyimages-494848194.jpg (3000x1956, 759K)

I don't give a fuck about PewDiePie but why would I ever want a generic corporation to win over an actual person?

Oh, of course I missed that.
Anyway it's a smart move by Logan.

You want or not, it seems to be inevitable.

Zoomer autism
Please die, every single one of you good goyim who actually play into this retarded scheme

t. posting from a jewish outpost controlled by another jewish outpost

this specially a indian one

based felix is an honorary brit

Oh I get now. I thought there was some drama between the two and it's not just about subs.

Sure I accept that, but why would I or anyone want them to win?

It's basically the same as wanting Walmart to win the nobel peace price over an actual human. Even if that human might not be the best candidate, it's still better than fucking Walmart.

t. felix

some poo channel

anyone who supports this channel is a poo
like this one

don't care haven't watched a let's play in a literal decade and i barely watch youtube except some political video every now and then nowadays

they're about to overtake china as the most populous country and more and more of them are going online
a lot of online content in unironically going to be in hindi in the future better get learning

this

Most of the supporter of t series I have see are Indians and other South Asians who thinks of t series not as a corporation but as a representative of their nation against the westerner PewDiePie.

not just about subs it's spilling over a bit, felix made a diss track about indians and a lot of his fans are saying shit like fuck indians (not just t series) in comments sections
youtube.com/watch?v=dOsladVO250
here's a jew calling indians goofy and bollywood corny

This. These savages are going insane in the comments as if using their massive population to upvote a youtube channel is a major achievement.

Thank you.

SBSK
youtube.com/channel/UC4E98HDsPXrf5kTKIgrSmtQ/videos

Attached: 1541884537072.png (600x700, 250K)

>tfw though it was related to the ThinkPad T series and got really fucking confused why the YouTube channel of an old brand of Laptops had become so popular

Kinda funny how I've never once heard about what is now the second largest youtube channel before the whole PewDiePie thing started.

Fun fact the founder of T series got assassinated by D company the largest criminal syndicate in India.

Can I get an upvote for my fellow T-series Chads?

Attached: 1432244836001.jpg (443x554, 219K)

>T series
>D company
Is everything just letters over there?

The virgin swedecuck VS The Chad Indian

incredibly based

The D stands for Dawood Ibrahim

India needs to breed more so that we have 7 billion people in our country and top 1000 youtubers become indian

good

And who is responsible for that? Pewdiepie and his bro army . Instead of roasting T-Series they started roasting India. Consequences were inevitable

based

ALL HAIL PEWDIEPIE!
fuck T-Gay and there incel followers

cringe and bluepill
redpilled and based

>bluepill
typical beta buzzwords.
go fap to 2D anime and join your indian brothers on the shit street while crying bcz no female would ever look at you

interesting post

SEETHING
prepare for your indian overlords incel freak

virgin freak

>bcz
cringe and underaged

kissless virgins detected. Only trve BVLLS stay with Führer Pewdiepie

maybe zoomers aren't that bad after all

Attached: spike-spiegel-189.jpg (300x450, 48K)

t serie all the way

Are you really that triggered by that diss track? You don't have to take it seriously.
I just don't like bollywood and don't want to series to represent India in YouTube.

I had sort of lost interest in bollywood for a long time because it had gotten kind of bland but after this whole pewdiepie vs t series I regained interest in bollyood and it seems it has gotten much better. I fully support CHAD t series, Swedish Cuck BTFO

Attached: lets-go-boys-1459458.png (500x522, 150K)

T series has lots of good songs though.

cringe contrarian

>triggered
Don't use Jow Forums tier words. Also I'm just stating facts about why all of a sudden Indians are anti pewdiepie. it's not the diss track but the genuine hatred of his supporters. The Indian youtubers and viewers were patiently tolerating it for months because Indians love/d pewdiepie. This is extraordinary for internet Indians who get angry when you don't include pok in the map of India. Who mass roasted Sharapova when she said she didn't know Sachin Tendulkar. So the patience of indians is commendable. But at one point it had to break.
>I just don't like bollywood and don't want to series to represent India in YouTube.
Who gives a shit? Anyway individual youtubers growth will soon follow if that's what you want

I wouldn't know since I entirely gave up on bollywood a long time ago. I have heard a couple songs at parties or through friend and they sounded very bland and same generic shit. Ofc there would be some good ones but I don't think the whole of the genre is anything but garbage.

cringe post-contrarian

caring about such you must be ultimate NPC shit

I stand by Pewderpie, the most based and redpilled top aryan bloke in the world.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

Lol I can't help but read your post and imagining you being triggered as you type.
> mass roasted Sharapova
This is exactly what I think is wrong with us. Why do we have to act so entitled that she needs to know Sachin. Just maybe he is not that great as many of us believe him to be. Maybe everyone don't like cricket or even know about it.

CHAD poo lasagnas vs some swedish soiboi

yikes

Attached: 1530838705134.png (499x499, 252K)

*ahem*

/it's just a prank, bro

Attached: 1542949371356.jpg (774x850, 197K)

BOOB OR VEGANA

Attached: 53.jpg (354x252, 31K)

as a 1/8 jew I stand with my indian bros.

i hope that anti-semite swedish faggot gets raped to death by somalis

>21st Century
>Not a hardcore capitalist

>i hope that anti-semite swedish faggot gets raped to death by somalis
EXCELLENT post

youtube.com/watch?v=xQ2WrglmsJk

Don't care. Both are shit.

T SERIES

i ignore both sense they exist.
what else.. i posted on youtube that i still didn't watch taylor swiff look what you bla bla.. goes 2 years.

he used to be but his videos feel so low effort now a days. he struggles to put together a sentence constantly. it's like he's stuck functioning at low capacity. which he basically is since content is thrown his way and he has editors to spruce it all up for him.
basically all he does is stand there and fail to speak proper English

neither

There is only T series thinkpad, no Pewdiepie series thinkpad

P series doesn't count