Brave browser exposed on HN only with logic

It's clear why Brave stopped pushing their paid shills on HN and started doing it here on Jow Forums because it's much easier to deceive retards here

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=18734999

Attached: brave-logo.png (800x600, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=brave&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=op&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
basicattentiontoken.org/about/
basicattentiontoken.org/
spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html
hub.packtpub.com/brave-privacy-browser-has-a-backdoor-to-remotely-inject-headers-in-http-requests-hackernews/
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/facebook-twitter-trackers-whitelisted-by-brave-browser/
warosu.org/g/thread/S69748437
twitter.com/tomscott/status/1085238644926005248
blog.mozilla.org/addons/2019/05/02/add-on-policy-and-process-updates/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

K. Keep us updated.

funny how Brave shill threads are bumped regularly while exposing threads are not

i don't think anyone here really uses that shit relabeled "browsers"

expose the scam

Attached: t 20181223_005748639_ec00.png (622x1715, 275K)

Brave is clearly a scam.

OH NO OH NOOOO

imagine being so bad that even tom scott calls you out

>donate to charity

What a fucking cuck. How about using your money to help YOUR community directly or saving it up for a rainy day for your CHILDREN.

EXPOSE THE BRAVE SCAM

Bwahahahaha!!!!!

Oh look, it's a page of shit we already know.

brave is a scam

I still use Brave on my phone. Its fast and blocks all the ads.

here comes the paid shill

Nice FUD, mozilla shills.

Uninstalled Fennec after Firefox decided to fuck up all the extensions, Brave works considerably faster on my poorphone. What extensions should I install for it?

Be Brave, _____ man.

IT WAS THE CHOOSEN ONE

>this 4 month old news
>the original "issue" was a non-issue
>even if you thought it was a problem, the Brave team already fixed it

Why are people that hate the browser starting threads about it? Isn't that counter intuitive? The Streisand effect and all that? Fucking retards.

Attached: Basic Attention Token.png (1680x955, 38K)

SEETHING

I'm starting to think the paid shills are Google pajeets paid to post nasty things about Brave

cope

Yeah I'm so upset, maybe you'll have to go make another thread about Brave to talk about how upset the "shills" are!

Attached: brave thiel.png (1092x833, 226K)

warosu.org/g/?task=search2&ghost=&search_text=brave&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_op=op&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

>bold plan to replace web ads with its own
lol

>Ads are opt-in
>even the opt-in Ads are less noticeable and invasive than regular third-party tracker ads and malvertising

try again sweatie

I wonder why investors like a web browser that puts ads on webpages so much...

Best way to btfo yourself.

damn, this is really gonna hurt their 0,0003% market share

also
>His $1,000 donation in 2008 to an anti-gay-marriage cause led to a political firestorm that ultimately cost him his job as Mozilla chief executive in 2014.

Also he invented javascript, plague of the web

DELETE THIS

Attached: 1557208451501.png (633x900, 154K)

HE is the one to blame?!

>installing a crypto miner onto your computer
>installing a crypto miner that mines useless crap and doesn't even gives you most of it

Attached: miner.png (487x342, 49K)

Yes he is.

Attached: brave insecure.png (1406x1878, 87K)

Brave fags btfo, I wish they stopped with the shilling of their garbage chrome skin

let's bump another Brave thread

Attached: brave bat.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

The only thing worse then faggots spamming Brave threads are the literal autists spamming anti-Brave threads.

Why would it be worse?

OP here
at least I am not paid and it's my sincere opinion

The important thing is that you managed to feel superior to both.

Because it's a lot more obnoxious to hear some faggot whining about shit that on the grand scale of things is completely non-consequential.
>not shilling software
>not being an obnoxious autist
It's not hard.

Are you 5?

Jow Forums is literally filled with shills for fucking everything, if you don't like what Jow Forums is why don't you shot your head up your ass and sneeze.

It seems the Brave shill team can't afford to hire native English speakers.

Exemplary performance, and you get paid to use it!

I might use it if it didn't look like a shitty mac os app on every platform

Bromite is fast and blocks all of the adds, too, but it's not a crypto-mining scam.

Why even use chrome skin #561651 instead of ungoogled chromium. Literally no point of any chrome skin bundled with ad blocking solution when it's better to just have a clean template you can load up with uBO or uMatrix yourself

No, man. The only children that deserve help are brown and black children.
Obviously the kids in your country are already set for greatness, with a completely broken school system full of nonsense like common core, trannies telling them to cuck their dicks off, Tyrone jr. destroying everyone's brain cells his the weed he deals with openly because the school can't afford to expell more black students, and the occasional school shooter.

Brave gave me peace of mind and a positive browsing experience that just works. So happy to rid of chrome and fox.

The experience itself is literally 1:1 with Chrome and uBO installed, maybe worse even since uBO is literally the apex ad blocker for the layman.

do you get paid per post or per month?

It's easier to get up and running for tech brainlets like me and has no drawbacks. Not saying those other things aren't reasonable alternatives if you can make them work.

>and contains a ledger system that anonymously measures user attention aggregate to accurately reward publishers.
basicattentiontoken.org/about/

>The Brave browser knows where users spend their time, making it the perfect tool to calculate and reward publishers with BATs.
basicattentiontoken.org/

spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html
hub.packtpub.com/brave-privacy-browser-has-a-backdoor-to-remotely-inject-headers-in-http-requests-hackernews/
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/facebook-twitter-trackers-whitelisted-by-brave-browser/
warosu.org/g/thread/S69748437

>the data is stored in-browser
twitter.com/tomscott/status/1085238644926005248

What do you expect, fireshills are not mentally stable.

>NOOOO STOP POINTING OUT HOW SHIT BRAVE IS PLEASE
Eat shit and die

Can I get an ETA on Firefox being fixed so Jow Forums tourists leave

>ima pointing sumtin everyone cept bravetards an mentally ill new month agos, is a be snarts
FIREFOX IS MALWARE

blog.mozilla.org/addons/2019/05/02/add-on-policy-and-process-updates/
>We will also be clarifying our blocking process. Add-on or extension blocking (sometimes referred to as “blocklisting”), is a method for disabling extensions or other third-party software that has already been installed by Firefox users.
Right before everyone's extensions stopped working. It was a intentional update to censor "wrong think". Block lists so that you can't even install a extension they don't politically agree with.

It's in my top ten for sure.

If you don't use Brave, who the fuck even are you?!?!! Lol!

exposed

Number 1 browser publicly voted in online safety awards!

Not him but I thought chrome android doesn't support extensions? That's why people choose browser with built-in ad block.

how many levels of contrarian bullshit do you have to be on to be against charity, christ

Attached: SoBrave_logo.png (1191x384, 16K)

I keep seeing this being posted but wasn't it fixed almost immediately?

Everything about brave seemed fishy to me.

D I S S E N T E R

>your CHILDREN
thanks for the keks

Linux version when?