Redpill me on mobile browsers

Dont have ungoogled chromium on android. So far what i have found is Fennec (same as Tor browser), Icecat Mobile and Bromite which is supposed to be ungoogled chromium for mobile but i have never heard of it before and i dont know if the developer is trusted.

There are also some obscure browsers on f-droid like f-droid.org/en/packages/de.baumann.browser/

Which one of these is the best? Also, if you have any other suggestions post them as well.

Attached: 1557216977352.jpg (1274x2802, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/articles/browsers.html
spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html
stoutner.com/privacy-browser/changelog/
vivaldi.com/
warosu.org/g/thread/S67741435#p67742535
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you like ungoogled chromium, grab Bromite from f-droid, which is that plus ad blocker and other tweaks I don't know about.

If you want the best browser you gotta get official firefox. They just updated it this week.

If you're addicted to that sweet night mode there's kiwi browser which is Google Chrome with a really good night mode. Comes with a contrast slider but you only use values 100 or 101 like it says in the description.

Use Brave, it's great.

Was that infographic made recently in light of the Firefox fuckup? God bless, this board finally produced a simple image to answer the reacurring question of thousands of anons. The person who made that image is a saint.

I'm using Linux Mint, and I'm a noob. How and where do I install ungoogled chromium? Please help.

Attached: 20190505_054909.gif (320x294, 1.7M)

>Brave
spyware

It's a screenshot of spyware.neocities.org/articles/browsers.html

how do you sync bookmarks?

any evidence, or are you just repeating a meme?

read the OP pic

so just a meme. got it.

>no one ever mentions Naked Browser

it came preinstalled on kali, the hacker OS.
if you use iceweasel, you're basically rami malek and Edward Snowden

Attached: 1-100646597-large.jpg (580x435, 34K)

For fuck's sake, i hate you Brave shills
spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html

this
Fuck brave shills

Import them

Because its shit

After firefox's cert expiration, I've been using icecat mobile, so far, its stable and supports all the extensions I have on desktop, I'd recommend but haven't done a lot of background research about the mobile port, since its an unoficial one, so I'd do that if I were you

On phones you are fucked doesn't matter what browser you use. The absolute state of /zoomerpajeetg/.

Lightning no question

Tbh every single browser for mobile has some flaw
>Firefox/Fennec/Icecat is slow as fuck and needs tons of configuration
>Firefox Focus has a shit ton of mozilla telemetry in it
>Kiwi isn't FOSS and has trackers inside
>Chrome, Opera and other Webkit-based browsers are pure botnet
Unironically the most balanced choice is actually Bromite and it's actually very well privacy hardened. Can't guarantee it's completely dejewgled. If you can handle the speeds, though, Icecat for mobile.

All I need from a (mobile) web browser is for it to be fast and have an ad blocker.
So I just use Brave.

Retarded Brave shill Fuck off with your chink botnet you faggot

This dude , gets it. It has some major flaws, like crashing when clicking on a startpage result, but that can be circmvented by opening it in a new tab.

Yuzu for convenience, Bromite for privacy(don't forget Bromite Webview). Other browsers if you're into BDSM.

stoutner.com/privacy-browser/changelog/

browser
android
use it

who cares, whatever works for you. mobile phones are polar opposite of security and serious work for which you would need a good browser

Attached: 5c5ae9eedda4c86d7c8b457c.jpg (980x551, 53K)

vivaldi.com/

Closed source and a chink botnet. Go back to retarded crossboarder, you don't belong on Jow Forums

I thought ungoogled chromium was just as bad as chrome as it still communicates with Google?

Firefox Klar, seems legit

thanks for input nsa, i trust your judgement 100%

You know this doesn't work when you are shilling for spyware, right?
dumb crossboarder nigger

safari works for me op

talk shit some more, it might make your argument valid

thanks for the gif

>brave shill
ok brainlet, I'll be sure to trust the retard words of some anonymous faggots on Jow Forums from now on. even if there isnt any evidence provided to back them up.

hey brainlet, wasn't shilling for brave. was legitimately curious about it and wanted actual evidence instead of just the heresy of some anonymous niggers on Jow Forums

Fpbp. Thanks for this.

this is the first shit ive heard about pale moon, whats wrong with it?

this one glows in the dark

Ungoogled chromium on desktop and kiwi on phone

Via for the non-normie and non-contrarian

Give me on reason to trust ungoogled Chromium.

It sounds like just as much of a botnet as regular chromium desu.

>spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html

nah m8 I saw that, so now I beleive you. but before that I hadn't seen anything.

thank you for the link, never used brave but now I know not to.

if it really is ungoogled, its good

the problem is people say its impossible to fully unjewgle

No problem.

Attached: 20190505_055121.gif (240x240, 2.26M)

>falling for the spyware.neocities meme
just use waterfox, it's off the play store atm, but you can easily get it on apkmirror

Pretty much this minus the convenience, avoid.

Bromite is legit and the project has very high standards. It is kept up to date with chromium's security updates too, which is a big bonus.
Brave is for pajeets.
If it is, then I am sure you can prove it with Wireshark right? I will wait.

But can any of them prove it with wireshark?
I'll save you the trouble.
The answer is no, and that I have already proven in this old thread that ungoogled-chromium is not only Jewgle free, but more efficient than Firefox on RAM.

warosu.org/g/thread/S67741435#p67742535

>mobile browsers

adblock browser, configure it yourself

Install Icecat from Fdriod.
Copy Icecat about:config.
Download Firefox and give it Icecat's config.
Install uBlock on Firefox.
Enjoy regular updates.

fennec isnt same as tor browser retard

I use Fennec and works great.

Try asking yourself in the first place, why do you use Brave? Because it's supposed to be 'secure' and 'trustworthy' right? I mean i doubt you've looked into the absurd claims that brave make, and not only that, they're running the shadiest coin you could possibly come across: 'BAT'

How tf do you actually install ungoogled

I just use IceCat with uBlock Origin
It's comfy on mobile and desktop, would recommend

Attached: Screenshot_20190507-235155_F-Droid.png (1080x1920, 160K)

Download a prebuilt binary, the links are on the github page, it's also literally the second link on the search results right below the github link...