DDoS Jews

>DDoS Jews
>They bomb you physically with bombs

Hacking used to be cool guys...

forbes.com/sites/kateoflahertyuk/2019/05/06/israel-retaliates-to-a-cyber-attack-with-immediate-physical-action-in-a-world-first/

Attached: 960x0.jpg (711x474, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ahr0-KpvLM&t=1m39s
archive.fo/BO3lv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Under Tallinn Manual Cyber attack is considered as the use of force though, which the state attacked can legitimately and legally retaliate.

What if they bomed the wrong guys who had malware on their network?

Have you ever heard of what collateral damage or something like that is

It's israel, like they give a shit if it's the wrong people.

If you asked Israel that same question I'm sure they'd respond with something along the lines of
>But it got people, right? Yes? We're done here.

>
>
>
>

Attached: lemay.jpg (850x400, 72K)

>Be Israel
>Break truce out of the blue and start bombing civilians because fuck you we're Israel
>Real news start reporting on how Israel is doing this
>OY VEY!
>Call your zog media minions to conjure some stupid narrative to justify your bloodlust

Israel is such a fucking shit country that gets away with atrocities because they were holocausted.
It's disgusting.

Just like minorities and their anti-white racism arguments.

>Because they were holocausted
No, because they control the entire western world's finances and media among other things.

I'm talking about Israel, not jews.

>Hamas pings the wrong IP address
>Gets real life DDoS in return
Seems a bit excessive.

Hillary would have been all for it
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ahr0-KpvLM&t=1m39s

>shit news about a shit country in a shit part of the world

Don't much care, but thanks for the entertainment news blog.

>"...HamasCyberHQ.exe has been removed.”

kek

Damn I guess Iran should have just bombed Israel those years ago.

>“As president, I will make it clear that the United States will treat cyberattacks just like any other attack,” the Democratic presidential nominee said. “We will be ready with serious political, economic and military responses.”
archive.fo/BO3lv

>infect machine of some random dude
>launch remote cyber attack
>gets drone striked a minute later
lol what can possibly go wrong

fuck off Moshe

>Talking Israel
>Not talking about Jews
Are you taking the piss? Are Americans really that stupid? Am I falling for bait?

>What if they bomed the wrong guys who had malware on their network?

Theyre muslims, who gives a shit if they got killed?

>Are Americans really that stupid?
yes
>Am I falling for bait?
yes

Than you bomb some more until the problem goes away.

Are you fine with being DDos'ed and having your infrastructure jammed? Hint: Israel is not.

Not all jews live in Israel or even approve of what Israel does.

>Are you fine with being DDos'ed and having your infrastructure jammed?
Not really.
I wouldn't be fine with my land being stolen, either.

>people look up to this psycopath
yikes

Thats what they should do the russian media houses that try to destabilize the western social media.
If the local government is unable or unwilling to stop the internet terrorism your only option is either cut all internet cables to the country or missiles.

so you agree that Jews(the people who are genetically proven to originate from Israel) should remove the invading Arabs and push them back to the thousands of miles away Arabian peninsula?

Yes, and then the Palestinians should remove the invading Israelites.

Palestinians are invading Arabs though. they are not related to any group that originated in the Levant. Greeks are even more genetically related.
Is this the result of american education? I am genuinely curious to where you are from, what kind of system produced this kind of stupidly?

The Islamic conquest of the Levant took place in the 7th century. That's at least 300 years older than the Norman conquest of England and more than 500 years earlier than the Maoris arriving in New Zealand. If the English and Maoris are natives, Palestinians are natives.

He's a hero not psychopath.

You're not fooling anyone. Intifada :)

if only you knew how bad things really are

Based, the sooner the Palestinians are gone the better
If only the rest of the world didn't give a shit about invaders like Israel does

>Didn't even reply
Absolutely pathetic. Don't you have some baby dicks to suck, Chaim?

>implying i even read the thread

>Theyre muslims, who gives a shit if they got killed?
They probably think similarly after reading about people getting plowed down by trucks. A antonymous car will probably kill you and barely anyone will care, they'll just accept excuses.

Maybe we should shoot him and his entire family and relatives since it just doesn't matter whether they did anything wrong right?

@70856322

>giving any (You)s for free

heh...

Ikr. Fuck those opportunists. The fewer Muslims, the better.

>Be whoever is responsible for this
>After two weeks of silence launch over 500 rockets into Israel in attempt to cancel the Eurovision
>Get mad when you get shot back
It's like a kid in school punches a senior expecting not to get hit back because he's smaller

Can I agree to that and agree that Americans who are not native Americans are filthy immigrants that should return to their shithole countries?

Sometimes I catch myself thinking that nazis are kind of dumb and then something reminds me that Israel is literally genicoding an entire nation right as we speak and no one is doing a thing

The jew cries out in pain as he bombs you

Last year they shot dead 50 people who were trying to cross their border.
Yet they claim that they want to be treated like any "other" western country... Just imagine if the US or Italy did that.

>Invader
Nice projection there moshe

t, Muddie

Right of conquest :)

here's you ddos faggot

Attached: aaaa.jpg (650x365, 21K)

who care trump is just going to veto the resolution to please retarded evangelist.

Imagine unironically thinking muslims are good people who wish to live in peace with the rest of the world

Why do US Evangelist love Jews so much?
Btw, good technology thread bros.

the un is technology

>Israel is genicoding palestinians

American education at work

Jews are responsible for in some way or another for every piece of modern technology after all so I could see the connection. Btw its why you have a bunch of schizos shitting up this thread, theyre jealous of the jews and blame them for all their misfortunes :^)

The final redpill is that it's not the Jews. Some people are just better than you, Jew or not.

Okay, but the Jews preceded the Arabs by over 1700 years, so by your logic, they are the rightful natives... fag

>being anti-(((white))) is bad

>Palestinians are invading Arabs though. they are not related to any group that originated in the Levant.
Is that why they are hated by their Arab neighbours? Iranian and Iraqi students described Palestinian in pretty strong language, all principles about Islamic states should be open to all Muslims had one huge exception there.

I'm all up for this, starting with the anglos.

>kikes slaughter palestinians like they do on a daily basis
>"uh today it was due to them hacking us goyim"

I wish the Holocaust had happened.

Attached: 1556730463736.png (1536x2048, 1.62M)

Now it's technology related :)
I bet mods will ban me for "flaming" or some other stupid shit.

I trust Muslims to keep the modern world in check more than anyone else desu

Just fucking imagine being a stupid script kiddie ddossing idf and hearing fucking bombs whistle outside 15 mins later.

Attached: no_signal_kissa.png (344x342, 129K)

they want the third temple to be built faster

kys

Makes sense, would be somewhat outdated to consider "cyber world" to be separate from the "irl world".

With Jews, you lose.

>Jews
haha, those hamas ppl are cowards they launch their rockets from civilians houses, fucking cowards arabs, jews will live long and kill every hamas retard, ישראל לנצח

Post your nose, vermin.

IDF warns before bombing. The point is material damage without killing, unless you are on the list of course.

According to who?

Gaza broke the truce, retard, IDF soldiers got injured by snipers, IDF airstriked a hamas post and hamas got shocked that they needed to face the consequences, so they fired ~700 rockets towards Israel.

They should, Islam is a cancer that should be killed as soon as possible.

>defending jews over muslims
good goy

>brigading mudslimes or actually stupid.

>Jews and Muslims killing each other
Sounds good to me

>Israel bombs palestine
>Palestinian's flea their country and come to yours

Hello Mudslime brother. May allah bless this post.

Unironically based. If only all russians and chinks suffered the same fate when they do the same.

>legally
fuck you

No, you buttmad kikes, I'm just a Nazi.

>IDF warns before bombing.
don't make me laugh moshe

It's quite funny that when crowdstrike/fbi alleged that the GRC (russia) hacked their network, there were tons of people refuting all the evidence, how an IP address isn't proof, and how attribution is so difficult when it comes to hacking. Then Israel fired a missile at people who they accuse of attempting (and failing) to hack their shit, without providing any evidence of this whatsoever, and these same people are on Twitter etc defending their actions to the death. Trumpers are truly fucking insane.

meant to say Russia hacked the DNC.

BASED. The weak should fear the strong

>bomb phisically with bombs.

Nope

and they preceded by the Canaanites that they exterminated.

God told them to kill them so it's actually cool

Attached: jidf.gif (332x375, 7K)

>Be me Hamas
>Break truce fire rockets at Israel
>Launch DDoS attacks
>Be surprised when they react the way they always do and have done for the last 20 years

>crowdstrike/fbi alleged that the GRC (russia) hacked their network, there were tons of people refuting all the evidence, how an IP address isn't proof, and how attribution is so difficult when it comes to hacking

Attached: 1554382272411.jpg (692x800, 73K)

SWATing is so 2000-late
All the cool skids get a RAT on your home box and packet Israel until your house gets ICBM'd

>hating kikes means you fuck goats
Nice try Jebadiah.

This. The cookie crumbs trailed to an operative in the Ukraine then. There was no fucks given on this one tho. Fucking jujucum pls.

Ah yes, that building we were planning to strike just happened to be responsible for a cyber attack.