THANK YOU BASED AMD

amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Electronics-Computer-CPU-Processors/zgbs/electronics/229189

amazon.ca/Best-Sellers-Electronics-CPU-Processors/zgbs/electronics/1233052011

amazon.co.uk/Best-Sellers-Computers-Accessories-Processors/zgbs/computers/430515031

amazon.com.au/gp/bestsellers/computers/4913338051

amazon.de/gp/bestsellers/computers/430177031

Attached: DyHNPJpUUAA6Poz.jpg (1200x628, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/16101156/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't get it.
we had the best design.

Attached: 96vIsCsyN2OasUHT.jpg (1500x844, 382K)

Not enough vulnerabilities found. I mean don't get me wrong 35+ is good, just not that good.

topkek, remember the 48c glued together server shit

the funny thing is that intel has no choice but to go the chiplet route as well, with foveros

soon intel will be partitioned and disjointed

Delid this, delid this, delid this, delid this, delid this, delid this, delid this, delid this, delid delid this, delid this, delid this, delid this, this,
shilll, shilll, shilll, shilll, shilll, shilll, shilll, shilll, shilll, shilll, shilll, shilll,

>not owning stock in AMD
don't miss out boys

delid dis*

oh no no no no no!

Attached: ab76269ee99f4e2[1].png (711x457, 196K)

Priceless

More like taped

has ryzen single core performance gotten better? might get one but i wounder how well video encoders scale across them cores.

Jesus. How humiliating.

It's gotten better. 5-10% each iteration with higher base clocks and lower TDP. Zen 2 will be good.

>Zen 2 will be good
WRONGTHINK
BUY INTEL

Based mommy Su shitting on Israel.

Attached: 1501955270656.jpg (2048x1536, 1007K)

I'm building a gaming/3d design pc right now and I was thinking to buy an I7 9700 but now that I hear ryzen is about to release more powerful and cheaper processors I'm thinking of changing to amd, any good mobo to support the new generation and that is not ramped up in price for having meme features I'll never use?

x470

I am AMD fan and I'm glad. It won't affect intel's sales because intelfags don't care about quality and would buy intel regardless. But the competition will prevent AMD from holding features and force them to release their best lineup sooner.

Get a upper tier B450 or a mid tier x470. I'm Canadian though so my grasp on American pricing and sales and shit is totally weak.

>double bus
[insert meltdown joke here]

strawpoll.me/16101156/

This is too good to be real.

It's very real. This is a clown world.

Intel has left the desktop CPU market since last year.

AMD has a monopoly over the desktop market now.

Doesn’t matter. Intel still makes better chips if you’re not poor.

Hol' up everybody! Blue team deployed their designated shilling squad!

based jewish people, based feminist frequency and based diversity!

>14nm++++++

Lol mcm isn't even new consoles where doing it designed by Lisa su back in the 90s

Attached: unimpressed.png (645x773, 11K)

PS3 90s, dude check your calendar

Thanks frens, I think a b450 seems more than enough for what I'm planning to use so far, now I just need to figure out which one to get that will have either built in wifi or will let me connect a pci wifi card.

Ouch

I'm an nvidia and intel guy, I really wanna see AMD kick them in the balls. Intel and nvidia honest to God need it, I'm so tired of crap graphics cards that cost absurd amounts of money and have very little improvement over the previous generation.

You deserve $1500 graphics cards as punishment for having any brand loyalty.

>Integration doesn't matter
>Partitioning and disjointedness don't matter
>Latencies don't matter
>Consistency doesn't matter
>Our words don't matter

If GPU performance is any indication, 14nm+++++ beats 1st-gen 7nm. The good 7nm chips will ship in 2020.

>Eastern Jew shitting on jew

This just looks like a bait image.

Attached: 1485077048795.png (445x472, 191K)

>those intel L3 caches

LMAO

Why australians are so weird?

Attached: Australia.png (996x801, 382K)

they have like 1cm poisonous as fuck octopus m8, don't try making sense of them

>I literally have no earthly idea what context is
(lol

What was it? aws, azure, google and baidu are using epyc in their datacentres. They've won four supercomputer contracts, Two in europe and two for the DoE. Datacentre planners really like glued together parts.

Checked!!!

Shit I'd also buy a 9900k knowing that tomorrow might be my last because of shit like

delid

MSI pro Carbon B450 maybe what you need.

>not enough pins for quad channel
>have to spend more on thread ripper for quad channel for vm.

Kill me.

Holy shit Australia's cucked, I paid $484 for my i9.

kek

$900AU is a terrible price even by australian standards. Gotta be a speshal kinda retard to pay that.

So basically Intel fanboys.

I don't think that's a fair assessment, I think they're predominantly money-is-no-object gaymurz. The funny part is when you find out someone who buys a 9900k is playing at 4K60

Intel needs more diversity hires

And feminism

You need to punish them by not buying their products. Whether that entails not upgrading, buying AMD or buying 2nd hand gear is up to you but getting a high end RTX card (1660Ti etc excluded, those are sanely priced) or any of the 9th gen Intel CPUs brand new is retarded.

Even for 1440p it's not worth it

So this...is the power...of propaganda