Botnet

Femanon here.
What is a botnet and how do I prevent it?

Attached: DUlIXtJVoAAkUA6.jpg (687x855, 112K)

inb4 300 replies or 404

>Femanon
You know the drill.

post bob

post benis

Attached: great couple of tits.jpg (1900x1261, 151K)

The golden rule around here is: bobs and vagena pics in exchange for any information.

show bob and vegana pix

TRAVESTYS ARE MEN
FUCK OFF WITH YOUR AIDS

Seek the teachings of the prophet Stallman

Install gentoo

@70855700
Fuck off thot

get out trannie

post bob and vagene
many needfuls,
your sir,
paj@eet

@ 70855844
+70855844
> 70855844
Why didn't the quote work? Testing

Stop using proprietary software. It's that simple and it's easy. You aren't Indian so I imagine you already don't use Windows, so you're almost there. Just get a Librebooted Macbook and run a free OS.

basically liveinawoods without a wifi card
i expect you to be my world of warcraft gf nao pls

wew

very funny user
i enjoyed reading that greatly

>what is a botnet
A botnet is a group of computers that have been surreptitiously infected by malware or spyware and whose resources (most commonly CPU power) are utilized by the adversary for remote tasks. CPU power can be used to mine cryptocurrencies, but these machines are also commonly used as proxies to obfuscate one’s identity while conducting crimes. Most people on Jow Forums refer to any software that doesn’t respect user freedoms and spies on the user as a ‘botnet’
>how do I prevent it?
Using open-source software is not enough to prevent the former scenario, though it drastically helps. You need to have some basic knowledge in security to prevent users from accessing your machine (assuming your machine accepts incoming traffic) and installing malicious software.
In order to prevent the latter scenario, most people would install a Linux distro like Debian or Gentoo. If you really want to have software that is wholly non-proprietary and also does not even have repos that host proprietary software of any kind, then install an OS that is approved by the Free Software Foundation.

Attached: 4L_PvY5VT24.jpg (1248x944, 396K)

send open bobs and valyria

there is a thread here called stupid questions

Attached: 1489108662793.jpg (345x337, 70K)

Is that a FreeBSD developer?

dumb thread