Vaping general

Post anything regarding vapes.

Attached: EAE9EAEE-3D84-4DD1-AB08-132EB94836A7.jpg (3264x2448, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gwern.net/Nicotine
drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/electronic-cigarettes-e-cigarettes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inbd next comments will be full of brand names
No, anons, I'm not advertising anything!

I wanna mix 20mg nic salts with 0mg 50ml shortfillls.

I wanna reach about 9-10mg in the resulting mix, and I know that I need to add 3-4 bottles of 10ml 20mg nic salt boosters.

When I do that, will I fuck up the flavor or PG/VG ratio of the shortfills?

I didn't specify that the nic booster is 20mg max because of EU's stupid regulations, ofc.

That you somehow manage to look like a bigger twat than if you were to smoke normal cigs, but the even bigger downside is that it apparently kills your faggoty else less quickly than normal cigs do. So there, found two reason already to not vape and I am not even trying.

>finally after decades we slowly push back smoking and are starting to bring big tobacco to its knees
>along comes this
like clockwork

>b-b-but its not as bad as normal cigs!
Oh ok, you enjoy dying of cancer slightly later, whilst looking like an idiot. Do these things come prepacked with a beanie and glasses you don't actually need?

You forgot heavy metal poisoning.

Vaping instead of taking cigs and thinking this is somehow an improvement or better is the equivalent of sucking dick but not taking it up the arse and claiming you aren't gay.

It is in fact worse, the vast majority of people who smoke(d) pick it up in social circles and it is oftentimes a social thing to do. This shit is just there to get you your nicotine fix in a way that won't hurt poor booboos precious lungs too much.

Fuck off, shill, if there ever was a jewish trick this shit is it. Strip out essentially only the shit that is addictive and rebrand it completely lose from the stigma smoking has now garnered, give it hip colours and shapes and target the 18-30 yo audience primarily. Fucking genius, but you are a fucking idiot for falling for it.

Attached: sigh.gif (307x168, 1.96M)

Who hurt you?

Is PG/VG polyethylene glycol and vegetable glycerin? I don't vape.
You didn't state your goal clearly. If you add 1 booster to 1 shortfill you will have a 0.333 mg/ml mixture totaling 20 mg. If you add 4 you will have a .889 mg/ml mixture totaling 80 mg.

>Is PG/VG polyethylene glycol and vegetable glycerin? I don't vape.
Yeah precisely.

>If you add 1 booster to 1 shortfill you will have a 0.333 mg/ml mixture totaling 20 mg. If you add 4 you will have a .889 mg/ml mixture totaling 80 mg.
Yep. My question is - but this is for people who had experience with this really - if by doing so I will considerably alter the flavor and/or PG/VG ratio.
Nic booster and shortfill might have slightly different PG/VG ratio (ie: nic booster 50/50 and shortfill 70/30). Of course I know that practically the ratio will be altered but I wanna know if that's a huge deal and if so, what are the alternatives.
Unfortunately in EU you can't buy nicotine in higher concentration like in the US where you can buy up to 250 mg/ml.

You are hurting yourself bucko. Bravo.

>Strip out essentially only the shit that is addictive
But e-juice doesn't contain the MAOIs that are in tobacco. You know, the compounds that reinforce dopamine pathways in the brain. Which nicotine does not do.

gwern.net/Nicotine

In 2015, Public Health England stated that e-cigarettes are estimated to be 95% less harmful than smoking. In 2016, The Royal College of Physicians stated that with the current devices on the market a long term vaper should experience under 5% of the harm they would have otherwise been subject to if they continued smoking analog cigarettes.

In 2018 the American Cancer Society released a position statement encouraging support for people who choose to use e-cigarettes over traditional clinical methods of smoking cessation.

In 2018 the CDC reported that vaping has the potential to benefit current adult smokers who are not pregnant if they are a complete substitute for combustible cigarettes and other smoked tobacco products.

>it kills you faster than normal cigarettes do

Someone fell for the kike media meme.

Mouth fedora

>Hurr durr it's worse than cancer sticks because atleast you get cancer socially
are you retarded? People who pick up smoking cigarettes tend to smoke everyday, not just in social circles (there are a few '''social smokers''' but they're irrelevant) vaping can give you that nicotine fix without all the other toxins, also it's easier to decrease your nicotine consumption by gradually using eliquids with less nicotine.

Holy jesus, how do you misread that? How does your mind twist
>it (...) kills (...) less quickly than normal cigs do.
into
>HURR HE THINKS VAPE KILL MORE FAST!

Literally your mind on vaping, heavy metals kicking in early I see. Enjoy your YOD

>he thinks reduction to 5% is good
>doesn't realize 5% of "an assloads of damage" is still an assload of damage.
By all means, keep rationalizing your poor life choices, addict. You are literally prepared to harm yourself to get a nicotine fix, absolutely disgusting, vape away and be gone all the sooner.

I recently bought a Justfog Q16 because I started smoking after trying to curb my 420 habit. I'm really happy with it except for the battery life, what are some Jow Forums recommended mid tier vapes?

Also have been trying CBD eliquids and damn do I feel sharp.

vapes have helped to get me off cigarettes. after all my pods ran out i decided to quit cold turkey

thanks for reading my LJ

You are still a disgusting human being who can not control their own impulses. Like an animal you succumb to your cravings, just need to get that nicotine fix. Stripped from any social connotations, just a "fix dispenser". You walk around like a broken human that can't function without his top ups of carcinogens.

Lack of self control is such a disgusting trait in a human, fuck off and join the beached whale club of fat people, essentially the same lack of control, just a different fix, and equally disgusting.

Yeah, go back to masturbating 5 times a day, faggot.

>hurr durr heavy metals
Have you looked into the study? They judged the results of the vapour against the EPA limit aka the safe limit of the air we breath all day long. People don't vape all day long, infact you need to vape atleast 100ml of ejuice a day which is pretty much impossible.
>Is there metal in vapour?
Yes but not enough to worry about.

Smoke for 6 months, enjoy it a lot.
One day sit down how much I spent on cigs in that time
Shocked by the number
Stop because that is too expensive of a hobby, I"ll stick to my vidya that costs me a fraction.

No idea how you gus afford this shit long term, nor do I understand why you find it so hard to quit.

I quit vaping because its more addictive than cigarettes.

HAHAHA, FUCKING KEK, DESTROYED
Goddamn mouth fedoras

Attached: audible kek.jpg (230x219, 5K)

>says the one who need to get his 'I'm superior than you' fix by talking down on anons on an imageboard.
cope
I bet you're lonely.

THC portable vaping is the fucking future. I can get stoned anywhere and it doesn't smell like a burning joint or blunt that turns noses around.

Attached: satania13.jpg (395x395, 34K)

DUDE

Wewlad, how delusional do you have to be, that you need to rationalize your disgusting smoking habbits, by brushing of people strongly opposed to the health hazzard caused by these dumb things with "hurdur, you just want to feel superior".
I don't give a shit about my standing compared to you, superior, inferior or otherwise. I

do give a shit about ecigs largely being depicted as "all the fun of smoking, without the harm!". We finally, FINALLY manage to get cigs stigmatized enough to more or less put a halt to teen/YA smoking, and along comes the ecig. All of a sudden after finally curbing the smoking in teens and/YA the use RISES again, but this time in the "all new all cool 0 harm ecigs". Yes they are less harmfull, but they are still MORE harmful than the baseline we were finally reaching.

I do not understand how it is so hard to grasp the fact that this is just one massive rebranding of cigs. The ecig industry is 100% propped up by big tobacco. Cigs don't sell among young people, so there are no new users, ECIGS however, completely different story.

The fact that the idea even entered your mind that this is about you, and me wanting to feel superior to you is an indication of how absolutely self absorbed you are.

drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/electronic-cigarettes-e-cigarettes

Attached: nani.jpg (296x170, 8K)

>try ecigs
>no nicotine high
lamo, what is even the point of the shit, it does shit all compared to regular cig, let alone selfrolled unfiltered.

Kek, stop projecting. Tons of people smoke everyday, now there is something that can give you nicotine and make you puff out clouds without the 60+ cancer causing chemicals.
>hurr durr young people do it
so what, young people do dumb shit all the time and there is already a big stigma around young people who vape.
>it's propped up by big tobacco
Not really, there is much more competition and you could make the e liquids and even the vape yourself. Big tobacco is afraid of the ecig market and tries to gain control of it by creating 'cartridge based' or throwaway ecigs and marketing them heavily.
We were never reaching a baseline, are you delusional?
You're obsessed with an ideal of people doing only things that are rational like machines, sorry kiddo but you might have autism.
My prescription to you would be to vape some CBD ejuice to fix it. Also vaping is cyberpunk as fuck.

I like the part where you cut your retarded ass typos out to make your own post readable, and assumed everyone else knew exactly which of your mangled words were supposed to be there. This is your brain on Mormoniggery.

Try a liquid with a higher dose of nicotine.

>I-i-iit's n-n-not about me desperately needing to feel superior
>insists on coming into a thread for something he doesn't like and longposting about why nobody should like it
It's exactly about making you feel better about your Mormon-ass straight edge faggotry, or you wouldn't be making fucking essays about it.

Attached: 1552682707229.jpg (1200x1072, 75K)

It literally says "less likely", clincally retarded.

Don't mix juices that have different PG/VG ratios, it'll get fucked up / gunked.

Back OT

I'm using a Geekvape GBox 200W squonk mod with a Pyramid BF RDA

Shit is good mang

Attached: IMG_20190507_164259_1.jpg (1169x1805, 180K)

Not even him, but vaping is degenerate mate, just stop already, why do you waste money to look like a hipster anno 2019?

I do feel like I reach for my vape more so then I did with ciggarettes. Its just to easy compered to having to roll and go outside everytime you want appease the nico-demon. Now I just reach over and bam, buzzing

Yeah that progresses to cheafing it all day especially as you drop nic level

Nah, you"re just the exact same idiots who started smoking aged 15-18 50 years ago. Enjoy your big tobacco and delusions of CYBERPUNK.

Attached: anon.jpg (1024x576, 80K)

>vaping indoors
>wanting nicotine in your curtains and bedlinnen and upholstery

Friendly reminder that only degenerate smoke, vape or 420 blaze it

Attached: deebly concerned.png (246x205, 9K)

>reeeeeeeegenerate
I accuse you of being a religious nut and you respond with holy righteous condemnation? I can think of a couple reasons that's retarded

Really not helping your case that this isn't about you.

It also says "your faggoty else". I assume then that was intentional?

Vaping is gay
Smoking is trans*

good holy mormons and muslims like us would never touch such filthy haram substances, inshallah

You’re all faggots.

This is definitely true. It’s the only part that makes quitting vaping hard. Once you get past those first couple days of wanting to reach for a vape it becomings much easier to quit that tobacco. Also lol at the faggots in this thread. Might as well be big tobacco shills.
>t. Quit smoking for vaping and then quit vaping

Tobacco smoking > Vaping

Attached: smokepill.jpg (818x1428, 357K)

>don't smoke
>decide to start smoking ecigs for ???
>fucking retard

>smoke
>decide to start smoking ecigs to kick the habbit
>smoke whenever where ever and increase dependence
>fucking retard

Please, someone explain what the fascination with this stuff is. I have smoked cigs all my life and don't intend to ever stop, but if I did, starting to smoke something that would somehow ENFORCE my addiction seems to be retarded. But then hey, I am a retard smoking myself, just don't see myself ever kicking it.

Yeah but when I reach for the vape I do 2 - 5 puffs but when smoking I try to finish the whole cig otherwise I feel guilty.

This, whenever I see someone vape I can't help, as petty as it may sound, but think "wannabe poser". It is like those toy cigarettes you used to be able to buy as kid, not to mention the literal cloud they leave behind, it just looks ridiculous, I'll take my chances with regular fags.

It’s easier to quit vaping than ciggies but a lot of people just don’t because they no longer feel any urgency. Also it definitely left my lungs feeling better. I’ve got sensitive lungs though. Senses get better. Essentially you can get some of the benefits of quitting smoking without quitting nicotine.

>he didn't do the old wipe fingers under armpit to moisten them and then pinch and twist the ember off so he could save the remainder of the cig for later
You should feel guilty

Nicotine itself isn't harmful it's just addictive, vapes are more convenient, don't have a stinking smell and better taste. Another benefit is that you can decide the amount of nicotine that's in the liquid. It's also easier to quit because it doesn't give you a dopamine hit like cigs.

Put out cigs taste horrible

True, but still taste better than the bitter tears of having to throw out 3/4 of a cig because you lit up thinking your train was due in 10 minutes but it was actually due in 2.

you dumb cancerkids.

Fucking zoomers with their pocket cloud whistles. Any of you zoomer boys try using this to smoke, or I guess "VAPE" PCP with?

Attached: bert abyss.gif (240x162, 214K)