Apple Watch

They won. This is a viable product now.

Attached: apple-watch-series-4.jpg (600x315, 34K)

viable in the sense that it lightens normie wallets only

I still laugh at the people answering their phone on their watch trying to talk like inspector gadget

I don't see why anyone would buy a watch with a

except it is not

literally what is the point of this

I'd sooner buy Garmin watch.

I have a real watch only retards wear these

My dad has one, picks up on the watch just to hey "sorry son i am on the watch let me get the phone". Because the watch sounds like shit for both parties

But can I fuck it?

OP here: I'm gay btw, not sure if that matters.

This is the most compelling feature of Apple Watch, and the reason so many 50+ literal boomers bought it in the past couple years. I'm not convinced it works as well as Apple says it does in predicting and detecting heart attack, stroke, arrhythmia, etc., but I guess it's better than nothing.

Attached: 31163-posts.main_image.jpg (1180x660, 83K)

Or just don't be fat/a genelet. I find that to work much better.

Or you know, the 50+ boomer has more money and just splurges it on whatever he fancies not caring about what sickly manchildren on the technical section of a indonesian farm animal park comunity say about it.

Wrk already knew that op

I have mine and it impresses zoomer Stacie’s so I guess it’s good for something I got it as a birthday gift so I had to downgrade to an iPhone

birthday gift gang reporting

Attached: IMG_0078.jpg (756x1008, 275K)

I just do not understand the point of any smartwatch. Someone enlighten me.

Italian?

>viable product
>iShit

Attached: 1553505726576.png (700x10000, 3.95M)

I am not faggot. So I would only buy Casio/Garmin

Remember back in 2000 how all $500 watches had their batteries explode and destroy the watch? Yeah, me neither.

Attached: 1548627074002.png (1190x1014, 1.12M)

Apple Watch is so far superior to any Wear OS alternative it's not even funny any more.

You shit in the street so hard it's not even funny anymore.

Attached: 1529066340320.jpg (643x960, 255K)

I don't even own any Apple product you mongoloid

Attached: Pretending to be retarded.jpg (349x642, 40K)

iTODDLERS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Attached: 1535372301534.jpg (1240x1080, 244K)

true. Apple makes top quality products. wouldn't buy them tho, I'm not paying 1000€ for a fucking phone when there's 200€ phones that cover 90% of the functionality. and nobody needs a smartwatch,

Yeah this watch is only for cancerous Redditors and other bluepilled normies.

BASED

>Apple makes top quality products
Have you not followed their product releases in the last 6 years or are you just ironically shitposting?

Apples products are usually among the best in class and they have by far the best working consumer tech ecosystem. there's a reason why they became as successful as they are. if you deny this you're biased. still they're overpriced as fuck and not worth it imo

Apples products are usually among the worst in class and they have by far the worst working consumer tech ecosystem. the only reason why they became as successful as they are is marketing. if you deny this you're biased.

Attached: 1526721163937.png (1280x888, 1.08M)

>Apples products are usually among the best in class
So you haven't kept up and you're just saying the same thing to me again with the words moved around. Got it.

>there's a reason why they became as successful as they are
Yeah. And he's been dead for 8 years. And it has nothing to do with what has happened since.

>just don't be born wrong bro

where is laughing anime girl

wearable smartphones are the future, smartwatches are just an akward middle step.
Some companies are already doing them, waiting on a square-shaped one before I bite the bullet

Attached: 4G-Wifi-GPS-reloj-inteligente-Zeblaze-THOR-4-Plus-SIM-1-GB-16-GB-5-0MP.jpg (800x800, 127K)

Let's just ignore the multiple class-action lawsuits due to faulty design.

You know what I really don't get, is how Apple, a company that's always been famous for its UI/UX design, managed to turn out a hideous clusterfuck like that Apple Watch home screen there. I don't expect Apple stuff to be technically competitive but their interfaces have always at least been nice tasteful minimalist stuff, not this cluttered rainbow mess.

Smart watches are literally the most useless thing.
I understand why Airpods&other fully wireless buds are popular and are actually valid but smart watches are just stupid.

>Onions wrist botnet
lmaoing @ ur lifes

Attached: wsimg-INW021-2-373X490-0.png (373x490, 71K)

It's great for workouts. Glad I didn't pay for mine though, they're really a gimmick.

AirPod + lte Apple Watch is patrician tier.

>best class
You mean best advertised. Apple isn't selling tech products, they're selling a brand. They're the Nike of shoes.

>They're the Nike of shoes
I didn't know Apple sells shoes.

based

They will soon, you'll see. The average iPhone user mostly likely buys Nike shoes too, so it wouldn't be surprising if they partnered up.

>low quality trash made by chinese child slaves and sold at boutique prices to gullible retards
Holy shit, like pottery.

I've seen a few sharktank episodes and some of their shit there is ridiculous. I remember some fucker selling his bowtie for $40 when it only costed him like $5 on materials and a few minutes in the sewing machine.

People bought it up because he advertised it as some artisan shit or something.

There used to be a Nike-branded sensor that could be placed in the sole of Nike shoes to transmit running data to iPods.

Attached: s-l640 (1).jpg (640x640, 30K)

Attached: 1530451664795.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

>This is the most compelling feature of Apple Watch
It is. I have a heart condition linked to adrenaline and a pre-existing genetic mutation. I need to have a heartrate monitor available to me. I fucking hate having a smartwatch to do this but it's better to know and measure my heartrate than it is to not have one.

I tried different fitness bands for years and most of them were shit tier, they all either died or they had a simple point of failure: the charging port. If you got a monitor that wasn't attached to your wrist then you're required to wear a band across your chest and that's uncomfortable and doesn't play well with shoulder braces etc.
The one thing apple got right was the charging mechanism and decent waterproofing, they're also smart enough to sell a product with aluminium and market it as such for people with allergies.

Wake me up when other smart watches and fitness bands wake up to having a product designed for every day use.