/fucko/ thread

what the fuck would you do if the nsa shills busted your door open while you are trying to bust a nut with your computer left open?

Attached: informant.jpg (1200x538, 92K)

i fap with phone

why would the NSA be interested in the computer of the average Jow Forums user?

im trying to create a scenario dong head

Cum with both hands in the air

Thank fuck I can jerk off with my feet

if you think a three letter agency might bust down your door at any moment, you should have your whole disk encrypted and always be in range of the power button.

Well, I'm sure everybody involved would be quite embarrassed.

Wow! I though these threads were dead since years ago.

Would they confiscate my loli?

Attached: c.png (481x532, 204K)

I modifed my source to explode with a fucking buttom press

they would bust in your door ask you to toss you those files big fella

>shelter
I came here for shitposting not for feels

Close the lid and boomerang the laptop to the wall.

My entire system is encrypted and the boot device is on an external USB, then I just do CTRL+Shift+Alt+W which launches:
dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sd* bs=1M count=1 && melt-the-disks && poweroff

melt-the-disks is a script that tells an arduino I've setup to create a spark using 2 wires, which will set fire to a piece of paper then the thermite in the apparatus directly above so it then melts through all my drives destroying all the data.

I delete the filesystems first just as a precaution to make things more annoying for anyone trying to recover the data if the thermite fails.

ask them why they so rude then laugh as they find not a damn thing on the computer cause ther is nothing on it in the first place

Normal etiquette is to walk out as the self destruct sequence opens with a L-O-U-D countdown over the loudspeakers. There is just something that makes people pause and think as the tannoys scream
TEN!
NINE!!
EIGHT!!

Attached: the_killer_elite___3_by_mjranum_stock_d1fllr0.jpg (3492x2830, 996K)

so if i got physical access to your system all i would need to do to fuck you over would be to type "melt-the-disks"?

Yeah and then I'd probably beat the shit out of you.

>poweroff
>waiting for services to graciously turn off at times like this
Do not wait, just fucking kill the beast.
echo o | sudo tee /proc/sysrq-trigger

First thing I would do is to try to literally body slam my dogs and pin them to the ground to immobilize them so they don't rush at the agents to greet them, cause they're really friendly and love visitors. And you JUST KNOW those fucking glowies are trying to take out all the good boys they can

Attached: heckin-body-slam-anta-pls-no-fren-borkborkiamdoggo-com-44211491.png (500x395, 87K)

>Dumbass dog is running at you full pace after you kick in a door to a possible terrorist's house (let's face it why else would they be kicking in your door?)
>Greet it with scooby snacks
Is this really what you want them to do? What if the dog had laser eyes and dynamite strapped to it?

How certain are you that you'll be fast enough to pull this off?

Because it takes 2 doors to get into my house, and after I hear the first one get knocked in I'll have plenty of time.

>be NSA
>browse /fucko/ threads (because of course)
>see a fag holding active thermite in his house
>query the NSA database to find user's IP.
>tell the penetration team to get me the ssh password.
>instruct the surveilance to tell me when user leaves the house.
>ssh root@ip
># melt-the-disk
>house burns down
>user loses everything
>mfw no one will know it's me.

Attached: devilish.jpg (199x253, 13K)

>ssh password
What kind of amateur do you take me for?

Attached: gl.png (550x310, 299K)

Kill yourself yakumo

what does /fucko/ think about fedora gnu/linux?

It's not Qubes.

Attached: 1539202414627.jpg (700x700, 137K)