Just ordered weed on my phone. $75 for a half. Now I'm waiting on delivery...

Just ordered weed on my phone. $75 for a half. Now I'm waiting on delivery. God I love working with black people they got the best low low plugs.
Why isn't your country/state as free and based as mine?

Attached: YfJF3ue.png (1280x720, 17K)

"plugs"

When talking about drugs one should take into consideration that the term "plug" is used when you're putting said drugs in your butte.

Attached: 1543833072955.jpg (499x560, 67K)

Canada ?
Thai ?
Hawai ?

I've never thought about this. Good looking out Nigel. I dunno how weed in the butt would work or if it would work but whatever.
I'm kinda mad my local driver is out of zips for $110. That shits a steal.
No delivery without card in those places usually. This is cash only.
>Canada
Smoke weed in the cold? Nah. Plus your delivery would only be for medical patients going through dispensaries.
>Thailand
They still get fined for possessing small personal amounts.
>Hawaii
Prices are whack due to shipping costs.

Attached: 94391c1013abbbdb54853f7aba9dab9e--girl-posters-bd-comics.jpg (236x418, 22K)

BOOM! half zip in half an hour. I love America. God bless this country.

Attached: 20181208_133307.jpg (2576x1932, 1.34M)

Degenerate

Attached: 1527905562463.jpg (1024x955, 134K)

all druggies should be locked up for life and all drug dealers deserve the death penalty

dude... weed lmoa

Attached: 1543801728604.gif (498x498, 1.48M)

fucks a zip

a ziploc sandwich bag, I think

Savage.
I agree except on being locked up; the poison pushers need to be hung in the streets. Cannabis however has been used as a legitimate medication for 100's of years from the Chinese to the founding fathers themselves.
>Alaskan thunder x
I shiggy diggy do!
A zip is an ounce. Half zip is 14 grams. An eighth is 3.5 grams. A dime is 1 gram and a nickelbag is 0.5 grams.
Everything has a code to a certain extent. Niggers use it pathologically to cover up everything.
>rack
>heater
>federal
It's the unfortunate reality of living in an urban area that you have to learn ebonics.

Attached: boomer_4play.jpg (719x536, 56K)

Fuck I could go for some of that right now.
I do have a trump molly left tho

huh, we call an ounce an ounce here
i don't know why we do and I don't know how much an ounce is
but it do

>Molly
Damn waffle you're riding dirty as shit. I don't fucks with anything but weed cigarettes and liquor.
You could go out clubbing with that. Maybe go rub on some hot bitch fucked up on the same shit. Maybe you share it with her.
Can you get weed delivered in Ihop?
2 of what I already have 28 grams. Weigh it out at home with some oregano and you'll kinda get an idea of the size when it's ground (we call this shake).
Do you blow trees too straya?

Attached: smoki smoki weed club.jpg (1358x960, 142K)

>two more weeka until I get some free weed again

Attached: bueno2.jpg (904x573, 112K)

Weed are for nerds

Honestly it's not my usual MO either, I don't normally do any synthetic shit. But the dealer practically gave it away to me because I sweettalked him while he was wasted off his ass so I figured why the fuck not. Apparently these little trumps are imported from china and they have double the usual mdma or some nigger shit, it's not even funny how fucked up they make you

Attached: 1514663312513.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

about an eigth of the times I've smoked I've greened out, it doesn't agree with me for some reason
i still snoke tho B-)

Lucky rough trade binland.
How do you pull that magic trick?
See that's why I can never wrap my head around doing all that stuff. I mean if he's giving it away yeah sure go for it. I legit accidentally dropped acid one time. Bought some weed and had to walk where I was going but the guy gave me a couple hits of acid for buying the amount I did. Walked for 2 hours with it in my sock sweating like a motherfucker. Didn't know you could absorb it through the skin. Once I sat down to smoke weed I was apparently already fucked. The bottom half if me would spin one way the other half the other and everything had distinct wobble to it.
I just thought it was the weed.

Heh nice. Getting fucked up by surprise is always an experience

who the fuck told you that

Dude i can get weed from 13 year olds for half the price.
Is your country that free?

yea and you also have a swimming pool of gold coins like all swiss-fags because you are the joos of the world and steal money from eveyrone and don't pay tax so u can help evil yeah ggood job u aint superior for it

Even if everything you said would be true, we'd still be more social and human than america.
Taking profit in wars is evil, yes. But we couldn't take profit in many of them without the USA.
And, you see, your people see it the same way, look how many Americans trade their U.S. dollars for Swiss francs. Our currency would be deflationary if we wouldn't have negative interest rates.
They don't trust the warlord, they rather trust the one who profits from the war.

Attached: 20181011-163938-TheWildCunt-id2782017.jpg (700x506, 40K)

Weed is for niggers

>also paying 75 for what is most likely garbage

Attached: 1539968365432.jpg (1280x1024, 219K)

Shits actually fire. Was not disappointed.

Attached: heard_you_were_talking_shit_by_yingtheeevee-da6q64m.jpg (350x390, 57K)

Good for you nigger

Attached: download (1) (1).jpg (300x168, 5K)

enjoy your mids bro