Jow Forums 2011 (when I first started here)

>Jow Forums 2011 (when I first started here)
>People would actually argue about things
>People could like things and not be called a shill
>Fast forward to 2019
>Pajeets constantly advertise for big corporations
>Trannies call anyone that likes something they like a shill
What the fuck happened? Like Intel? You're a shill. Like AMD? you're a shill. Like Nvidia? You're a shill. Like Apple? You're a pajeet shill. Like Firefox? You're a tranny shill. Like Brave? You're a shill. Like Windows? Pajeet shill. It seems like anyone who likes anything other than Linux and ThinkPads is automatically labeled as a corporate shill. Obviously this is a real issue, but we've reached a point where you can't discuss things without being called a shill.

Attached: 1470945286383s.jpg (250x238, 8K)

reddit and jews happened

t. shill

>retarded frognigger
kill yourself

you can thank the big pharma for that

Install brave.

Attached: 1557180395921.jpg (652x769, 44K)

fucking frogposters thats what happened

>shill
You can thank Jow Forums for that cause stormfags invented that word.
There used to be a pushback against leaking from /pol,/ but Jow Forums practically ubiquitous across all boards now. And for that, you can thank Trump.

Microsoft does have literal pajeet shills here.

Shhh. No talkies till I have my timmies

Attached: 1530505097340.png (606x504, 160K)

but this is shilling

Found the tranny shill

>Jow Forums starts doing shit that gets the attention of people offline
>old media execs that don't even understand how to turn on a computer don't know what the're looking at but decide to talk about it anyways
>every media representation of Jow Forums for the next decade is "hackers on steroids"
>most people get the idea that it's the scum of the Internet and don't want to go there
>edgy idiots realize this and think they'll be cool if they go to the mysterious Jow Forums
>older posters leave as the site starts getting shitted up
>userbase is now dominated by people who think they're cool because they're on an image board
>the same thought process that makes them think they're cool also gives them massive superiority complexes
>everyone believes that people have to have some ulterior motive because it's the only way they think people could have "incorrect" opinions that they disagree with
>you are here

This board feeds on inflammatory interaction, and the general consensus has shifted into the fuckwad dabbers and niggerfaggot trannies that call heliphobes whoever disagree

>reddit and jews happened
It has happened since forever nothing new

Newer generations are "idioter", hence therefore the distance of things here have just evaporated or vanished

There's nothing of value here anymore,I don't know why these fuckwads even bother coming here to try and disrupt things.

>le everything I don't like is reddit and jews
You're exactly why Jow Forums among the rest of Jow Forums is nothing but low effort Jow Forums-tier shitposts

Nobody cares anymore

Linux cultists are the biggest shills on Jow Forums.

t. r*dditor

Sneed happened.

Also, have sex.