Enable privacy.resistFingerprinting

>enable privacy.resistFingerprinting
>start getting slow six-step captchas

Attached: 1541821578789.png (991x806, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

recaptcha-demo.appspot.com/recaptcha-v3-request-scores.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Use the noscript captcha. You can force it with Jow Forums x.

Thank you user.

next time use /sqt/ for asking your stupid questions faggot

I wasn't asking a question, you illiterate child. I was complaining.

well sucks that you couldn't fucking figure it out you educated liberal cunt with degree in gender study

Why you have to be mad?

Attached: Screenshot_20190507-120434.png (2048x1593, 1.46M)

Can we please complain about what a bag of cocks Google is and not about how receiving unsolicited tech support makes me a communist?

This forces you to enable referrals otherwise captcha fails. Captcha also doesn't work if you have "Spoof HTTP referrer" checked in uMatrix.

I know.

I hate the cuckcha so fucking much. I just installed captcha buster, if it does not let me post because of """le automated attempts""" then I just not post.
FUCK HIRO
FUCK GOOGLE
FUCK KEKCHA

>enable privacy.resistFingerprinting
>captcha outright fails on correct answers the first time around

>if it does not let me post because of """le automated attempts""" then I just not post
When it does that for me, I just complete another captcha, and it works.

This reminds me: I've used privacy focused browsers and was literally unable to post on Jow Forums due to Captcha, but when I switched back to Chrome, I was able to post without any trouble.

I guarantee you that you are being tracked especially carefully when you post on Jow Forums. There was something extremely fishy about Captcha not letting me through when it couldn't trace me

Attached: back pepe.jpg (600x600, 21K)

it'll happen on any board Jow Forumstard. It has to do with the captcha, not this website.

recaptcha-demo.appspot.com/recaptcha-v3-request-scores.php
post scores

>Uses nocaptcha
>Not a problem

0.7 with resistFingerprinting disabled.
0.1 ("score-threshold-not-met") with resistFingerprinting enabled.
Fuck Google.

>Install 4chanX
>enable noJS captchas
Google is a scummy company that will slow you down intentionally for having the gall to resist their tracking features or use an alternative browser

>tfw exact same shit

Feels good to be a 0.1 chad

Recaptchas are literally a win/win combo for Google. You train their AI for free and they serve as a useful tracking device. Try to minimize Google tracking and suddenly you can't access anything online because Recapthas are fucked. Google is IRL evil bond villain level and I for one applaud their ability to outsmart regulators at every turn.

>want to protect my privacy
>Google thinks im a bot and wont let me use the internet
How did it come to this?

I don't get it, sometimes I get 0.1, other times 0.9. I'm on Firefox and I just want to get it back to 0.9 everytime. How do I do this...

0.1 here as well. Feels good to beat the google jew.