He has a mechanical keyboard

>he has a mechanical keyboard
>but he doesn't pair it with a mechanical mouse
why are you so illogical?

Attached: mecha_mouse.png (796x547, 457K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hv5bZXauR2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he is a fuckin moron
Why don't you keep lurkin user

>using a mouse in current year

cuz i like cock up my ass

Retards like OP is why marketing buzzwords are so successful

>he has a mechanical mouse
>but he doesn't pair it with a mechanical computer

Only a hardcore masochist would use a mechanical mouse in the current year.

I already have two balls to clean, i dont want a third one.

But can I fuck it?

I don't remember having any issues with mine back in the day. I might buy one just to see how shitty it is

Is there any company that actually still makes these?

>owns a Logitech M570

Fuck thumb trackballs for precise work and gaming, Jesus Christ! But I can't fault it for its insane battery life and use as a sofa remote

But I do?

Attached: IMG_20190507_162043.jpg (3456x4608, 2.95M)

True dat

>he has an analog mouse
>but he doesn't pair it with an analog monitor

>laser mouse
>laser keyboard
I see no disconnect here.

Attached: 00b52a5689d193971939c6deff0f8602_original.jpg (1552x873, 181K)

where is my opical keyboard?

>one thing requires good haptics
>the other precise measurements
mechanical keyboard, optical mouse

Why do keyboard hipsters go on and on about how shitty rubber domes are when I've never had a key fail even after 10 years of daily use?

Legitimate question, what is an analog keyboard?

It's not about failing keys, it's about squeezing a squishy piece of rubber when you could have clickety clack instead

I guess it's non-binary pressure or key travel sensors in each key, in vidya wasd could emulate stick movement, no idea how else it could be useful.

if you type REALLY hard it automatically capitalizes the letters

that's not an example of a mechanical mouse
the rollers have spokes that are being detected with optical solutions

Squish is better for my fingers. I type agressively, the rubber domes are like soft pillows to cushion my angry strokes. The harder the key press it, the more stress is applied to my joints.

1. each key acts as an analog joystick
2. each key also acts as a regular keypress. you can adjust the trigger distance on this

You're about 5 years too late for this gag m8
youtube.com/watch?v=hv5bZXauR2M

>not having keyboard with optical switches

>I type agressively, the rubber domes are like soft pillows to cushion my angry strokes.
It's probably the other way around and you type aggressively because it's so soft.
I use a mechanical keyboard at home and a rubber dome at work.
At the mechanical one I type light as a feather, touching them just enough to make a click but without bottoming out (they activate after travellling about 80% down)
Meanwhile on the rubber dome, I find myself hitting all keys very hard to bottom them out completely, because there's just no feedback whether the key registered or not. So I hit them real hard just in case I didn't hit them hard enough.

Reminds me of that mouse back in the day that had an optical sensor that tracked a ball (e.g. it was a ball mouse, but instead of rollers to track movement, it had a sensor). It was touted by its fans as more accurate. Anyone remember it?

Well it kind makes sense, that way the sensor can always track the surface it is made for, instead of trying to track glass desks and shit

My mechanical keyboard has a mechanical trackball built in