What browser

What browser
>isn't a Google Botnet (don't care -that- much about privacy as long as it isn't them)
>reasonably fast without being obnoxiously barebones (stopped using a couple Firefox forks because of this)
>actually fucking has extentions, at a minimum can support ublock and 4chanx
>is supported reasonably well by devs
While I'm open to authentic opinions about Brave, it's hard to gauge it with all the incessant unironic shilling

Attached: 1545000218494.jpg (800x450, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/auto-tab-discard/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/onetab/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unironically Chrome Incognito mode

Also OP here, I don't give a fuck about politics, take it somewhere else

>What is Firefox
>I'm open to Brave

Just get your ten rupee from Brendan and stop annoying us. Someone who asks this question and doesn't use Tor/Firefox is either paid shill or a mental retard.

Nigga I just fucking said I'm aware of the shilling. I'm going back to Firefox if I can't find a decent fork/alternative anyway

You will never escape from Firefox

>Firefox forks
>supported reasonably well by devs
Is there any legacy Firefox fork that gets security updates etc but not the retarded enforced arbitrary changes?
Until there is I'll stay on ESR52

Attached: ff.png (1920x1170, 230K)

If there's no alternatives without significant tradeoffs I'll just stick with it then. As for Brave I learned it has virtually no extensions so fuck that anyway

Tell me one reason you are looking for sth else besides Firefox. Nightly is faster than Chrome, has way more features, can look however you want (literally can make it look identical to Chrome or Safari or Edge)

and what no other browser has or will ever have is fingerprinting protection. And no Braves "protection" actually makes it easier to be tracked. Non ironically.

>Nightly is faster than Chrome
Any recent developments that are not yet on FF Stable?

Why should I use nightly over the regular Firefox? Serious question, not being a sarcastic twat

> literally can make it look identical to Chrome or Safari or Edge
Can I make it look like ?

Why do you even bother using a computer ? :D They had a backdoor keylogger in CPUs for decades.

>clearly didn't read the OP
Good trips though

Nobody asked.

A certain board I won't name has been spamming Firefox threads for days and the majority have been extremely political

All the Webrenderer stuff is enabled by default. It would be more surprising if it wasn't faster.

Look up userChrome.css
It's the reason switching away from Firefox is just retarded.You can literally change the entire UI however you want.

You shouldn't if you are content with regular.

>You shouldn't if you are content with regular.
Alright, even after googling it seems like one of those things where if I wasn't already interested in it I probably wouldn't be now

ungoogled-chromium

You mean Chromium? Why would you ever use the extra botnet version?

OP here I forgot about Vivaldi, any opinions on that one?

any addon that can fix my FF so it stops using 16gb + of ram after a while? I dont restart pc or close ff, the shit just crashes when I run out of ram. and yes, I have like 300+ tabs

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/auto-tab-discard/ You should consider using bookmarks and about:restartrequired more often, though.

>300+ tabs
why?

uMatrix and uBlock Origin will also help a lot if you don't use them already. Make sure you're not watching videos in the browser. Use less bloated alternative sites if you can.

Brave is a solid option now that it has Chrome extension support. Gets updated frequently and is generally faster than Chrome and uses up less memory over all (at least in my personal experience.)
Still a botnet, but you won't find a browser with all those credentials that isn't.

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/onetab/ This is a good option for organization.

Waterfox

I tend to browse a lot of pages, open them and them move, open couple more that look interesting, forget about them too, continue opening more new stuff to read, repeat, leave something open to read later, repeat... yea I have some issues

>you're not watching videos in the browser
honest question, where else do I watch youtube and twitch? twitch ap is shit cause adds and youtube, ye where else can I watch that (Inb4 dont watch youtube shit)

good ideas and tips guys, thank you. Some unload could solve this (so far I just turn off the ff from task manager, restart it and keep the old tabs in the season restore) ... dont ask WHY I never go throught it and keep opening tabs please

mpv with youtube-dl works great for youtube an a lot of other sites. If you're having trouble with Twitch, streamlink is reported to work well. Watching youtube is fine, but I suggest invidio.us and hooktube as alternative sites for browsing; they're might less bloated, invidious doesn't even need javascript. mps-youtube, youtube-viewer and similar programs can browse youtube without an actual browser.

>hooktube
well I was expecting something way different that lightweight youtube xD thanks dude, appricate the help!

Is vivaldi a good browsef?

That's not on stable yet?

Pale Moon or Waterfox. Pick your poison.

surf with hostblock and 4chanx userscript

>I have issues
No sweetie you have a u t I s m

Attached: 8DDF016D-782E-46DC-9D3E-95676AA728DD.gif (349x165, 1.94M)

Use Firefox

Attached: 1556251676848.png (950x1235, 465K)

since the update to firefox 4, there hasn't been a decent browser

Waterfox

IceCat

>As for Brave I learned it has virtually no extensions so fuck that anyway
Nigger it uses Chrome extensions are you this retarded?

came here to post this

>waterfox
>ice cat
>librefox

Even better
>looking over strangers shoulders on the train