Why Brave circlejerked so much on here?

>buggy as hell
>no way to open TOR as default window
>privacy settings never save (have to switch block 3rd party fingerprinting to block all fingerprinting every damn time)
>no way to download extensions or bookmark

Attached: brave.png (300x300, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ghacks.net/2019/05/07/about-baidu-search-update-in-firefox/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because they have a financial stake in the browser's success, namely they own the brave token. Head over to Jow Forums if you want to learn about it, but basically these people have invested in the brave token (like bitcoin, ethereum, etc but it's a digital currency behind brave).

The browser is a piece of shit, but these people want you to use it so they can make money on their investment

Be Brave, _____ man.

Because paid shills (paid for in brave's worthless meme coin so they're actually doing it for free).

it just werks

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home. In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.

Judging from this it is just typical shilling. Also, notice how other shilling/hating spam threads disappear when there's another shilling/hating spam thread session going on? It is all probably one person trying to degrade Jow Forums with shit.

....much like your bot post.

Attached: Brave Scam.png (622x1715, 275K)

Mozilla secretly installs another extension in firefox.
ghacks.net/2019/05/07/about-baidu-search-update-in-firefox/
>Mozilla was well aware that this could lead to some concerns as some users would certainly spot the feature under Firefox Features on about:support. THE ORGANIZATION EXPECTED THAT MOST USERS WOULD NOT NOTICE AS THE UPDATE WOULD NOT BE LISTED ON ABOUT:ADDONS. The feature will ship to Firefox ESR installations as well.

Because of memes and how people get absolutely buttmad by the ludicrous proposition of using Brave as their main browsers

>Good news is that the new feature is not malicious. From an outsider's perspective, it would have been better if Mozilla would have just updated the search engine code in new Firefox releases as this would have avoided any confusion in this regard.

Huh, pretty good browser. 10/10 imo.

How is it possible something SO PERFECT exists???!!

>open TOR as default window
Using Tor on anything that isn't Firefox or based on Firefox is retarded. Especially Brave since it has 0 anti-fingerprinting so Tor tabs are as useless as proxy browsing.

more like
>using tor outside the dedicated tor browser

>Good news is that Mozilla secretly installs an extension in Firefox while trying to hide it from users. Mozilla only admits to this after being caught already having don't it. At least this time it wasn't malicious like previously.
Completely untrustworthy.

>Why Brave circlejerked so much on here?
Queers. It's always the queers.

Attached: 1556968759758.png (1536x1750, 126K)

>actually using tor through brave
>actually installing brave
lmao, retard

no one in here uses brave, we use firefox and just because the competition is shit, imagine complaining how shit firefox for like 2 years straight and no one made a proper alternative...

be Brave, _____ man.

furries you mean, look at that logo

Yeah, imagine using a browser with a fox instead of a lion.

Is this /sbg/? (Shit Browser General)

op you have to go back

It's because people are desperate to find an alternative to the browser they're using. There's no good option anymore.

As long as im using the stallmanified version of firecucks i shall stay FREE

best mobile browser right now
desktop version a shit tho

It's literally not there for me

its the best browser available

I use it unironically because there's no, other choice

>no way to download extensions or bookmark

I know many here are literally autistic... So, are you one of them?

Because any Chrome extension works on Brave, including ones from the official Chrome extension site. So you don't even have to manually install them.
And there's a bookmark button next the the address bar....

Attached: reeeetarded.png (1500x1171, 203K)

This, Unfortunately the Jow Forums X extension is working weird for me with Brave. I can post fine on blue boards, but red boards give me an error when I try to post.

Private Window with Tor doesn't have those features

I applied for a shill job in another thread and a guy dropped me his Email
So i officially work as a brave shill now

I can't see why you'd use brave at all, but why the Tor window? Use actual Tor, or you're likely less anonymous than just browsing normally.

That's probably because browser extensions can be used to identify you.

Even the browser window size/resolution can be used for this. That's why the official Tor Browser doesn't recommend extensions/addons or to change the default browser window size.

For example if you resize a browser, it's possible for a site to detect what size the browser window is, so if you've resized it to 1684x1083, then it's highly unlikely someone else is going to be using that exact window size and it can be used to track you.

You can use extensions in Braves normal Private window though, but if you want as much anonymity as possible, do NOT use extensions/addons with Tor.

BTW the Tor Browser uses a couple of addons, but because they're default addons so everyone else is using them, it's impossible to tell one Tor user from another. If you want to be as anonymous as possible, use the official Tor Browser.

fpbp

Be Brave, white man

>If you want to be as anonymous as possible, use the official Tor Browser.

Inside bootable non persistent live media running whonix
Running in a Novena notebook, bought with digital currency
Connecting into a public network from a shady and inconspicuous pub in eastern Belgrade
Bridging through private VPN that don't keep logs and is hosted somewhere outside five eyes soil and payed on digital currency, before arriving at the first node

...If you want to be as anonymous as possible

>no way to open TOR as default

Just connect to TOR in general if you want that you double nigger

But that level is only needed if you want to completely avoid those glow-in-the-dark-CIA-niggers...

For most people, just the Tor Browser in it's default state is good enough for anonymity.

Attached: 640x480_16_colours.gif (640x480, 75K)

/based/

im thai, i was goaded in to shilling it cause i thought i would be paid with baht

The only people on here who like it are paid to pretend to like it

Not true, I tried it myself and found it 40% better than Firefox.

Sorry I'm not allowed to talk to shills it's against my religion

you have to be a real piece of shit to have Tom Scott call you out

>just use TOR browser
Ok, but it is so much much slower than any other web browser and some websites like Jow Forums don't let you use it

>brave token
>like bitcoin, ethereum, etc but it's a digital currency behind brave
Why do you talk about shit you have no idea about? They use BAT (Basic Attention Token) not Brave token, whatever the fuck that is. Also, BAT is based on Ethereum NOT Bitcoin.

Firefox shills running doubletime rn

woke and truthpilled

it just werks