Was Jow Forums wrong about windows 10

was Jow Forums wrong about windows 10

Attached: 6BF0D897-16BD-4E08-91F7-A38CBCF12DAB.jpg (1920x1080, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nsaneforums.com/topic/312871-windows-10-digital-license-hwid-kms38™-generation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

take one guess, nekorare

Attached: oreimo2.webm (640x360, 1.04M)

My pp is hard now wtf

Is there a daz loader or something like it for Windows 10?

Has Jow Forums ever been wrong?

Only if you used ADK to neuter it.

i want to nakadashi ruri

Daz loader worked if you used it on 7 and then did the first year free upgrade to 10.
They'd give you a valid key for your ms account

windows 10 just werks
fuk u lonix tards

Attached: dedTux.jpg (700x394, 24K)

Jow Forums is always wrong

Attached: 1553114267258.png (1614x939, 521K)

The wannacry virus did not affect my refridgerator so therefore i should use that instead of Windows 7?

Her skin is so fair :x

what's wrong with fair skin user

wow its almost as if wannacry was designed to target specific win 7 machines, fucking retard

'iT jUsT wOrKs' if you count that windows forces updates at some point regardless of shutdown, then no. It doesn't just work, you have to disable it in order for it to 'jUsT wErK'

is it morning in mumbai yet?

Attached: pajeetpepe.jpg (708x633, 118K)

>tfw no ruri gf irl
Why even live

>pedophile uses windows
shocking

Yes, just completed my daily bath/shit in the Ganges.

Yes, it's called hwid activation
nsaneforums.com/topic/312871-windows-10-digital-license-hwid-kms38™-generation/

what a fucking retard has a blackbox proprietary pajeet os and a cucked waifu lmao, kill yourself what are you even doing in Jow Forums?

post pape pls

it's a picture i took of my bed

Pp magik

Jow Forums is wrong about a lot of things, what it's right about is that you should have been aborted.

All i see is sufferings
Even being ruri is suffering
No thanks will just skip all these miserables called winblows 10

Windows 8.1 0.000%

Liru best girl

Attached: timeline_1473990179_00032.jpg (612x345, 68K)

forever cucc'd

Attached: F79CFFB2-C7D9-4142-B9CA-4000CDF43CD3.jpg (1280x1440, 141K)

I'm jealous

Only the paid Apple shills

here qt

Attached: 8AC89067-EFF9-4B4B-9B8F-7E9DD2085EC0.jpg (1920x1080, 361K)

I want to blacked her so much

Literal the single best post in all of Jow Forums's history.

Long live Liru

Attached: Liru breakfast.png (706x660, 632K)

nigger

Attached: wosh.png (1366x768, 328K)

>those hips
>that underwear

Attached: flavor.jpg (900x900, 39K)

I like W10 because it's popular, and if it ist popular it means there is a lot of support for it and you can easily find troubleshoots and help.
Even when I used Linux I usually stuck to like the top 10 on DistroWatch.

no, it's hot garbage.

Nope. It's great.

Why would you marry your sister?

I love how unamused Tux looks in there.

delet

people who properly managed their windows installs weren't affected by wannacry, retard
SMB v1 was outdated as fuck and you should have uninstalled it
>inb4 but i don't know how to uninstall windows features wahhh wahh
>me stupid and need 10's babbying
i don't even know why i defend windows anymore

Jow Forums is wrong about everything. What do you expect from a board full of fucking children.

tux is qt

I wanna lick her so much

why wouldnt you?

Attached: 1526198204700.png (865x480, 453K)

>>i don't even know why i defend windows anymore
Probably because Microsoft pays you, prakesh.

i wish
i do it for free
people being wrong when it's obvious they're just retarded and not fucking with me irritates the fuck out of me

Jow Forums is wrong about being a fucking pedo is ok

Well, you use pajeetOS, so you asked for it.

Sounds like you're trying to fit in here while liking normie OS. Hope you enjoy the next thing Mi¢ro$o£t decides to shaft its users with.

Yes Joe, yes he was.

Now post distribution by country. Oh wait you won't because it exposes just how irrelevant wannacry actually was.

Inbreeding results in retards down the line, Cletus. Not to mention it being fucking disgusting, like fucking your own mother; not that you'd understand though.

It's kind of hot though. Inbreeding only has issues if you keep doing it every generation, 2 or 3 generations is fine. This is also evidenced by how royal families kept on breeding with their cousins, and no major deformities ocurred. Keep it sufficiently genetically diverse and you'll be okay.

>Inbreeding results in retards down the line
You don't have to nakadashi your sister.

That's why I said "down the line".
Any normal person will find incest repulsive, specially if they have siblings. We're not all hillbillies with sister-mothers and son-nephews.

Actually it's just the upbringing that causes repulsion in most people. It's an evolutionary proxy to actually preventing incest, but not quite the same thing as recognizing your kin and therefore never having sexual tendencies towards your genetic similars. There's nothing wrong with the ocassional breeding between two nuclear family members, unless you're some authoritarian bootlicker. In the future we will even have tech to compeletely remove genetic deformities before they physically manifest in unborn babies, so the argument against incestuous breeding is null given a bit of scientific advancment bound to happen within the next 50 years.

The same can be said about other things that are generally much more accepted. It's just a cultural thing, definitely not about possible retards. Otherwise big age-gap or having kids past 30s should be much more stigmatized.

I don't think it's a cultural thing. Unless you can provide examples of cultures that didn't really care about incest, that is, and how it compares to that genetic demographic in a different culture, not as accepting of incest. I can definitely see how it can provide an evolutipnary advantage to not want to fuck you sister though. Otherwise I do sort of agree in a way, that culture and most peoples genes cause this feedback loop that reinforces anti incest sentiments.

Doesn't change the fact that the average person finds it disgusting, and probably will for 50+ years.

>big age-gap
Speaking of cultural things. marriages between adult men and underaged girls used to be more common. I'd argue that's more palatable than incest, at least to men.
>having kids past 30s should be much more stigmatized
Only for women. Men can continue to have healthy children past that age if the mother is young.

Interestingly if two offspring aren't raised together yet are in the same region they're likely to end up marrying one another. Sibling attraction is insane.

I mostly agree with you, just clarifying that it's not strictly incest we are genetically predisposed to dislike, but rather being raised by or with someone. This is the genetic bias we ended up with, with some evidence to support it that hetero partners usually have some similarities to the opposite sex parent.

>Unless you can provide examples of cultures that didn't really care about incest
Any European thousand years ago. I'm not good at finding research that probably doesn't exists, including view of the people that are dead for a century. It was a thing, therefore it's safe to assume it was accepted.
>Doesn't change the fact that the average person finds it disgusting
Average person in the middle ages found bathing disgusting yet here we are.
>Men can continue to have healthy children past that age if the mother is young.
Past 30s sure, past 50s not so much. He *can* have healthy children as much as siblings *can* have healthy children. The risk is just much higher.

There is nothing in your head that makes you identify your siblings. If you were adopted, you wouldn't know if the person I show you on the photo is your sister. Therefore you just can't say that there is some repulsion hardwired and isn't just learned.

Yeah, like I said here
People are very much attracted to similar traits of either their parents or siblings. There's even this thing called genetic sexual attraction with a dozen or so popular recorded cases.
Sorry, I should have been more clear. I didn't doubt that some cultures/demos were more lenient towards incest. Rather this could be a genetic predisposition (or lack thereof) that caused this apathy. Meaning you'd have to grab someone from that culture and place it in another at birth, see if they keep having the same reception towards incest. Then you'd have to do it enough times for a big sample size. I don't think this has ever happener though so it's an undecided question.

Siblings being raised apart from each other is just something nature couldn't take into account. Another example is cases where children are betrothed at a young age are raised in the same household. They see each other as siblings and often never stay together.

>hetero partners usually have some similarities to the opposite sex parent.
Correct. There's a very reasonable explanation for this:
- Men are attracted to women who resemble their mothers because they want the same maternal care for their own children.
- Women are attracted to men who resemble their fathers because they want their own children to be as safe and provided for as her father was to her.

That's an interesting way of explaining the phenomena. Although I think there are probably a lot more factors in play here, apart from what you've described. Thing with selection, is that it just is, it's us humans that find ways to explain how certain traits have survived.

>Therefore you just can't say that there is some repulsion hardwired and isn't just learned.
I was of course assuming that the average person was raised together with their siblings in a healthy and traditional family. Dysfunctional and unstable families are excluded and thus are subject to wanting to fuck each other if they never met like you said.

>Dysfunctional and unstable families are excluded
But that's like half of the families nowadays. My point is that arguing that it's nature's intent and it's somehow hardwired is stupid. Otherwise fucking everything that moves and can bear children and eating your partner after having sex would be widely accepted because it's "nature's intent".

>But that's like half of the families nowadays.
Unfortunately. Just like divorce.

>Otherwise fucking everything that moves and can bear children and eating your partner after having sex would be widely accepted because it's "nature's intent".
So we agree then. Just because she's your sister and can bear children doesn't mean it's acceptable to fuck her.

>iT jUsT wOrKs' if you count that windows forces updates at some point regardless of shutdown, then no. I

But it's so easy to delay updates.

>So we agree then. Just because she's your sister and can bear children doesn't mean it's acceptable to fuck her.
But that just something you learnt and most of the society agree with it, so it's just cultural norm. It has nothing to do with nature, that was my point from the start.

>It has nothing to do with nature, that was my point from the start.
I never implied it had anything to do with nature though, only that a normal person would find it disgusting.

>that a normal person would find it disgusting
You know that any normal person would find you spending time on mongolian basket-weaving forum not normal, right? Watching Chinese cartoons is also not normal. Having sex for any other reason than procreating is also not normal user. Masturbating is not normal and amoral. If you even did any of that, you are disgusting degenerate.

>Having sex for any other reason than procreating is also not normal user.
What's the point of fucking someone if you can't impregnate them then?
>If you even did any of that, you are disgusting degenerate.
I wasn't talking about people finding me disgusting, user, which I'm sure some might be. I was only saying that the average person finds incest disgusting.

why can't son breed her mother

Attached: 034.jpg (1200x1600, 443K)

I want to demolish ruri's little butthole

delet rn

h*ck no

Any user got that picture about the Linux user's journey where they go from Windows to ubuntu to arch back to an easier distro like debian then back to windows again?

Depends on what you're referring to.

It's a botnet. It's easily the least stable version of windows, even on the LTS builds. The documentation is more fragmented than ever since changes between feature updates are often completely undocumented. A guide for 1607 might not work for 1709. A problem on 1803 may simply not exist on 1903. A solution for 1511 may provide no functional changes for 1703. Usually the versions aren't even labelled, and this is assuming the link isn't just dead (there are a LOT of these on m$'s site). Good luck.

The update system is abysmal, there will be entire college courses taught around how NOT to design automated software with the windows 10 update system as the core example. And no doubt UX courses taught with the win 10 UI as an example of what not to do.

Clicking "check for updates" opts you into alpha testing feature updates. This is indistinguishable to the end user from security updates, at least at the time of clicking the button. After clicking the button if you end up with a feature update I hope you've backed up your files and set aside an hour or two to reconfigure your system, and reinstall software and drivers m$ deemed inappropriate. If you don't click the button you get the feature update in beta, usually in small rollouts to avoid heavy backlash when it is inevitably broken on arrival.

But hey, it plays games.

Attached: win10-search.png (427x692, 56K)

don't bully ruri c*urier

I only want to bully ruri's intestines

What type of underwear is that? I'm looking up frilly underwear on ebay but I can't find anything close to that.

It's not underwear it's pajama pants

google layered mesh ruffled panties

When did this happen? I watched the 2 seasons like a dozen times and I don't remember this happening during the wedding dress photo shoot.

Attached: 1504530857291.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

it's literally the ending

Of the second season? impossible... is it an OVA? I was lurking the /a/ threads during the last episodes and nobody ever posted about this, I would definitely remember something about it.

It's the last episode OVA that wraps up the series. Worst fucking ending too REEEEEEE

Attached: received_427820851110635.jpg (199x253, 8K)

based black cat poster

Of course Microsoft's paid shills who make up 90% of the Jow Forums userbase are wrong. You don't expect them to tell the truth, do you?

>seething nekorare
get over it faggot its been almost 15 years already

Manga had her win in the arc anyways so who cares.
Megumin is superior in every way anyways ;)

Attached: IMG_20180713_143452_844.jpg (612x864, 76K)

>Manga
ln has basically the same ending
megumin a shit

Attached: Oreimo12_365.jpg (1229x1770, 534K)

I will never not be mad about that ending
>megumin a shit
sasuga kirinofags

Kuroneko series my guy
Imagine not wanting a literal nuke as your waifu

Attached: received_1244107328977215.jpg (960x960, 71K)

low iq hicks = kirinofags