/iemg/ iem general

not hpg edition ;3

Attached: RBW7059.jpg (700x700, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drop.com/buy/bgvp-dm7-iem
drive.google.com/drive/folders/10xyhBfWU8G0-NiJEO20-DlwnN0ONtV4-
drop.com/buy/etymotic-er3se-and-er3xr-iems?mode=shop_open&&utm_source=google-shopping&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=1817398018&utm_term=69780408216&utm_content=345029657473&utm_keyword=&utm_placement=pla-731065240474&utm_network=g:t::1o1&utm_device=&mode=shop_open&gclid=CjwKCAjw2cTmBRAVEiwA8YMgzSMofVBiyXvaKOHGfYcwxYJhjoO0ua0mlQN_zCBIkv4JBci_azS5kRoCBMkQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
amazon.com/Macks-Seals-Dual-Purpose-Earplugs/dp/B01IPN8QVI
aloaudio.deals/shop/orion-ck-by-campfire-audio/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

list of good iem's under $70?

idk, all iems I find are all shit and the cable always fucking break not long after getting them, thatäs why I am getting a over ear headphones next time because they got thiccer cable etc

ah ok

So get something with a removable (replaceable) cable. I've been using Mee Audio M6 Pros for a few years now as my "throw in my bag and go" pair, and they're fine enough for the price. You should be able to find the Gen 2 models for well under $70.

>>>/csg/

okay, I will look into them. ty

Attached: thebest.jpg (520x400, 14K)

you did get the incredible new Campfire Audio IO user, right?

Attached: 954AE628-8DFA-4770-936A-818E0F638D88.jpg (4032x3024, 1.78M)

So last post was disaster.
Still open to other similar recommendations.
>hola.
>this is the same user at iemg that asked that if i could get a chifi with laidback sound (max 3db raise at 3khz).
>so i found it, not essenstially a chifi, but still affordable just like tin t2.
>not sure about the 6khz spike, but probably not as bad as hd800, and overall treble under 10k energy is not far from hd800s, which is nice for consistent sound between home and portable setup.
>will repost if iemg is live.

Attached: nadeshikoapproved.png (935x616, 153K)

>compatible with all ipods, iphones and mp3 players
Well, that didn't age well.

i got the brand new revision of the well loved Campfire Audio Andromeda instead

Attached: IMG_0081.jpg (4032x3024, 2.41M)

i don't know about you but all my iems still work with my 3.5mm-less iphone

>no pastebin
>no info whatsoever
>no recommendation list based on budget

Attached: 1549241603906.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Nicely done.

Attached: 5201D426-62EE-45EF-A8E8-4162BF554601.jpg (4032x3024, 1.58M)

Their not enough posts already fag. If we set up that shit threads will instantly die or devolve into shitposting like in hpg.

I have some Tin T2s, love them. But I'm really looking for a bluetooth mmcx cable that charges via USB-C. That way I really only need to have one type of cable for all of my main devices.

I've searched all over, and I still haven't found a cable that charges with USB-C. If anyone knows of one, please let me know!

Attached: 1349036575357.jpg (1680x1050, 953K)

So you are you supposed to have the tip make a full seal and block outside sound or just let it breath more? The former is very uncomfortable for me but the latter feels like it's killing the bass.

whatever sounds best and is comfortable, if being uncomfortable doesn’t sound best then try a different iem. rinse and repeat

most chips don't use usb c sadly
the issue is chink manufacturers all buy the same boards and they all have the same jack.
most nobody makes custom bluetooth cables because audiophiles tend to hate bluetooth. and they're also annoying to make in general because they require circuitry and an amplifier and all that fun stuff.
the best thing you can do is be less autistic and eat it up or go about making your own cable, i'd imagine.

If it kills the bass then it's not inserted properly.

STAX

how does one insert STAX properly?

you idiots are in the wrong thread

Attached: index.jpg (328x154, 7K)

Get literally anything with a 2 pin connector (MMCX worse if you remove cables constantly) and a Yinyoo 8 core cable.

Does anyone know about the Toneking BL1? Saw it on D R O P a while back and it looked interesting.

why not a harman-tuned IEMs instead?

>got i30 TWS
Man do these things sound like dogshit. At least their mic quality is good though?
I know they were only $30 but the noise floor is pretty high with random high frequency beeps (inaudible when playing music though) and to get music to sound REMOTELY good I have to turn on the “R&B” EQ on my iPhone (and even then it’s only then borderline “acceptable”)
Got chinked with these lads, guess I’ll just buy the genuine article.

Attached: image.jpg (763x1010, 379K)

Are there two pin cables ending in usb-c yet? If not why not?

these are very good

Attached: 36A8C989-23E8-442C-A536-A84C3830AE20.jpg (3152x2653, 1.9M)

>gets chinked
>gonne get doubled chinked with garbo airpods

Attached: 1556034117658.gif (607x609, 514K)

drop.com/buy/bgvp-dm7-iem
DM7 is out

Attached: dm7.jpg (820x547, 53K)

should've bought the new i20 tws revision with bt 5.0, those sound great

tell me about the Revonext QT5, are they good? sound signature? will they beat my kanas pros?

Red Pill me on high end cables. All this shit looks like snake oil and I'm pretty sure it is.

I just buy the nice looking yinyoo or trn cables because they look and feel nice. the difference they make in quality for something like an IEM is negligible / meaningless. you should care more of they’re going to fray or break, because that’s really what matters (i’d never pay more than $20 or $30 on a single cable, but you can get working ones that won’t break for cheaper too.)
tl;dr yes expensive cables are a meme

I'm in a cover band, I need IEM's for live music. I play bass and sing. Currently have tennmak pro's. I like them, but i'm looking for a better second pair to have as a main set.

Budget = $150 usd
Profile = Balanced, with good bass response/possibly elevated bass. (I play bass/sing in the band)
Good build quality and comfort are most important. Also need something with good isolation, due to large amounts of stage noise.

They have 0 difference in the sound, IEM guy did some graphs comparing each other drive.google.com/drive/folders/10xyhBfWU8G0-NiJEO20-DlwnN0ONtV4-

drop.com/buy/etymotic-er3se-and-er3xr-iems?mode=shop_open&&utm_source=google-shopping&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=1817398018&utm_term=69780408216&utm_content=345029657473&utm_keyword=&utm_placement=pla-731065240474&utm_network=g:t::1o1&utm_device=&mode=shop_open&gclid=CjwKCAjw2cTmBRAVEiwA8YMgzSMofVBiyXvaKOHGfYcwxYJhjoO0ua0mlQN_zCBIkv4JBci_azS5kRoCBMkQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

wow, all those cheap cables don’t make a difference

>higher price higher quality
Enjoy your 16-core unbalanced cable.

imagine being this retarded

Yeah, whatever.

I was thinking about etymotics, but the deep insertion depth required seemed like it might be uncomfortable, or lead to them getting gunked up in wax. I do like the triple flange tips though, I use
amazon.com/Macks-Seals-Dual-Purpose-Earplugs/dp/B01IPN8QVI
while shooting.

Does the insertion depth of the etymotics seem to bother people who use them?

I have the sr, was worried but bought from with place with return window, they are actually comfy don’t be worried. Isolation is best I’ve experienced but never had ciem

After a couple of months deliberation decided upon the solaris.
While looking for an iem tried Noble k10e, Andro, Andro S, Atlas, Comet, Orion and AAW Canary.
In the end it came to Andro S and the Solaris.
Went for the latter because it had much greater separation of the instruments and somewhat deeper bass. Andro S had somewhat punchier bass, but less extended and lacked in the separation too much for me to not care.
The fit of the solaris is strange but good enough to wear outside (it's sticking out of my not really small ears) Andromeda is a clear winner as far as the fit goes, it's snug and I wasn't able to notice it being inside my ear at all.
Thanks a lot for all the anons who gave me advice here!

Now, to choose a dap sometime in the future and I've got my endgame.

Attached: the sun.jpg (2309x1732, 855K)

I've bought a couple Mee products in the past and would buy again. I accidentally fried a pair of wireless headphones, and broke the cable on a pair of iems, and in both cases they replaced them for me without hassle.

Sound quality was nothing notable, but they were a good first pair of cans

lost my 4 year old soundmagic e10c which i'm annoyed about
what's a good upgrade for about £40 max, cheaper would be nice though

kz zsn meme?

>and I've got my endgame.

Attached: DOUBT.jpg (600x909, 31K)

>zsn meme
yeah those are alright, why not upgrade to something much better instead?

i'd like something much better if it can be found for £40 otherwise i'll just get those memes, i'd like fancy memes like se125 or whatever but I don't use iems enough to warrant spending like £100

Check out final audio iems.

these are pretty expensive pal
also looking for aesthetic iems tbqh

Ther are at least two models below 50 usd.

Ever tried t2's? Also go look at crinacle's list.

Got my t2 few days ago, very very nice

Attached: PicsArt_05-08-01.45.12.jpg (1920x1440, 583K)

t2 pro or normal?

Neat, how do they sound? What kind of iems did you have before?

Pro has more treble

Nice. Got mine a month ago and they were good. Not as good as people shill them to be.

Absolutely neutral, perfect for me, very clear and detailed.
I changed the cable because the stock one is so thin that I was afraid it would break at any moment.
I used the se215 for years till now
I'm certainly not a golden ear but they better than anything I got for sure

*they sound better

They are good but people said they were giant killers and they are no where close to it. They fit nicely in their price bracket and have their unique sound in under $100 though.

whats the new se215 and are they worth buying in 2019?

Is there any IEM that would block out wind noise on a motorcycle?

Se215 is a muddy mess. Depends on what sound you want and budget.

why does everyone on Jow Forums own a pair then?

>why does everyone on Jow Forums own a pair
Wut
Are you talking about this thread or in other boards. I'm pretty sure most people in this thread know Shure IEMs are terrible for their price.

every EDC thread has tons of people with them
anyway are the soundmagic 11c good? I liked the 10c a ton

I just sent an offer for a pair of Orion's and the seller accepted it for $245usd

Is this a decent deal? Theyre brand new and come with dekoni tips.

I haven't tried the soundmagics but if you want something small then get something like the Final E series. All have very safe but good sound signatures.

fuck it dude, gonna get kz zsn instead because they're cheap and aesthetic

thanks though pal

They retail for $350 iirc so it's a good $100 off. If you like the sound signature it's a pretty good deal.

Since Audiobudget and some other sites rank the KZ ED16 and the Senfer DT6 quite high and they both are within my budget, which one should i get?

And what about cables? The one used in the ED16 seems to be shit, any suggetions for a replacement?

Attached: thinking pepe.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Have you considered io? Even for 245 I'd say Orion is a bit overpriced as a 1ba iem.

You might consider this
aloaudio.deals/shop/orion-ck-by-campfire-audio/

It depends. KZ ED16 is pretty shit. Don't trust Audiogoy. I own a pair myself. Senfer DT6 is good if you can handle shouty brass instruments. They're also off-key. Other than bad brass reproduction, DT6 are alright. If I were you though, I'd get the Sony DIY meme.

I love how I bogged the reply.
Refer to

Sony XBA-100 Q
Etymotic Research HF5
Zero Audio Carbo Tenore/Mezzo

Attached: 1548156937901.jpg (900x1600, 86K)

i live in australia so what i can get for that price is a bit limited. either theyre overpriced or i purchase from overseas and cop the tax too depending on where im purchasing from and that makes it way more costly.

as above, the price isnt even cheaper after currency conversion + postage costs

maybe theres some places I havent browsed yet online here in AUS but thats just the best deal ive found

KZ ZSN is much better than the ED16. It's treble is way hot.

kz zs6, yay or nay?
shit's on sale on ali, so...

No don't. Don't do it. Just get MH755.

MH755 is a total meme. Build is shit and goes to shit once you turn up the volume. ZS6 is shit though.

At least MH755 doesn't kill your ears with treble. Could also get Moondrop Crescent. I own ZS6 and they're fucking horrible. See pic.

Attached: KZ ZS6 Right.png (874x370, 46K)

I really regret being into audio gear. I constantly wants to upgrade, spend more money and feel like everything sounds bad after a few weeks.

Now listening to classical on FM radio with cheap earbuds. Trying to forget all that hifi nonsense. Wish me luck.

been using my Shure se215 for the last 2~3 years and while they still work, they're starting to show its age
What are the best IEMs i can get for around $100-150?

Got me ali coupon
gonna fall for the T2 meme lads
why is wooeasy 5 bucks cheaper than ak store? will I get chinked?

Kore Tin T3 wa sugoi soretomo yabai n desu ka?

thanks for your insight fren, but what is
>the Sony DIY meme
it's like my 2nd week of frequenting /iemg/

and what do you mean with off-key? How can headphones be off-key? They don't replay the sound at the correct frequencies?

The t2's are on sale for less than 30$ on AliExpress, otherwise you find them for less than 50$

learn 2 read nigger. Crescent has a shit fit and build quality. I'll rather get T10s

Stretch your budget and get a pair of TSMR 3 PRO.

>How can headphones be off-key? They don't replay the sound at the correct frequencies?
Hohoho man...

Dont buy into the meme. Not only is it difficult to get genuines, its not actually that impressive and the build quality is dogshit. That and retarded memesters made the price go way up from the OG 5$.

NiceHCK dt600

Nah they all sell the same product, woo and ak are both legit.

are the T2s that much better than the Kz zsn?

any opinions about the galaxy buds?
audio quality isn't that important to me, i'm more looking for comfort and no wires
not using a samshit phone by the way, audio delay is fine by me
i've tried airpods and found them to be alright but they look fucking gay so i'm not getting those

Attached: JPEG_20181112_120542.jpg (750x750, 92K)

Its a very nice upgrade. Distortion is much lower and the sound signature is truer to life if a bit bass shy.
Its better indeed but dont expect it to rock your world.