Viva la headphone jack

Viva la headphone jack

Attached: pixel-3a-2019.png (480x320, 93K)

STOP
USING
HEADPHONES

You don't feel it now, but damage is being done to the fine hairs inside your ear
You'll have hearing problems by age 40-50

What if I turn the sound down to just a teeny weeny bit.

Attached: Ultra+rare+smug+anime+girl+if+youre+reading+this+youve_56cff8_5818425[1].jpg (229x220, 10K)

better but still not ideal
you can't account for every bit of music and/or radio or whatever you to
there might be a loud bit upcoming, and you won't know it until your ears go "OWWIE!"
and that's when the damage is done, which will only reveal itself later in life
and we still don't really knwo the safe threshhold anyway
it's probably zero desu, our ears just didn't evolve for headphone use

I'm honestly not even baiting/trolling here
I used headphones a lot for the past 15 years
including even a stupid period where I wore them outside and compensated for passing traffic noise by increasing the volume
i'm kicking myself now, i'm scared for what the future holds
i don't want to be 45 years old an need a hearing aid
I'm already fucking half blind thanks to (((opticians)))
soon i'm gonna be half deaf
i've stopped using headphones now but it's too late, the damage is done ;_;

save yourselves, young ones
that extra bit of bass, that dynamic range
it isn't worth losing your hearing over

I would trade my Pixel 3 for a Pixel 3a straight up of I can. Headphone is worth it.

This is literal fucking cope mixed with mental illness and schizoid tendencies.

>6 inch
>2160x1080
>64GB
>3700mAh
>USB-C and headphone jack
>479$
Fuck me I finally know what I'm gonna buy when my current phone dies. Literally all that fucking matters in a phone and it doesn't cost me my left kidney.

And what should I do instead, play my music through the speakers on the bus, pissing off everybody?

Literally the only thing that matters is the volume. Your cochleas can't tell if they are bei.g blasted from headphones or speakers. The problem is people putting their shit way to loud when using headphones, but if you aren't a stupid nigger that shouldn't be a problem.

if you live in a medium-size town and upwards you'll have these problems anyway

>479 amerishekels
>cheap
fuckin zoomers I swear

Better than $1000 desu.

It's dirt cheap when you buy "damaged" phones like I do. Oh no it has a scratch on the back that I will never see because I am not clinically brain dead and buy a case? Can't sell that over 200 burger coins.

>we still don't know the safe threshold
Yes we do, it's "this doesn't hurt my ears". Headphones are old as fuck, and even earbuds have been around long enough that if we were to see some catastrophic long-term damage from using them, we would be fucking seeing it.
And we don't.
You pseudo-scientific retard.

not better than 60

Attached: nokia-one-2018-mwc-6.jpg (2500x1667, 245K)

>top
disgusting

Attached: .png (622x326, 205K)

My brother used to do this in middle school.

He wasn't very popular

I'm fine with going deaf as long as I don't get tinnitus. People suicide over that shit

>MicroUSB
>2150 mAh
>4.5”
>Camera so shit it can't do decent document to pdfs
>MT6737M
>1GB RAM
>8GB eMMC
>60 burgers
I don't give a shit that the battery is removable or that it has dual sim when the base system is this shite. And 10 years ago paying 60 bucks for shit like this was considered a scam.

>STOP
>USING
>HEADPHONES
>You don't feel it now, but damage is being done to the fine hairs inside your ear
>You'll have hearing problems by age 40-50

What?

Yep, that's gonna be you soon.
>What? What? I can't hear you. What? Whajjya say? I'm afraid you'll have to speak up, young lady. What?

10 years ago this would've cost 600 dolla, and the 4.5 inch screen would've been considered ridiculously massive

huh?

>used headphones
>got tinnitus
>stopped the extensive use
>still acing hearing tests

Attached: 1476382325995.jpg (1440x1080, 117K)

Does this mean Apple was looking after us? BASED APPLE

>missing the point on purpose

Attached: 20e.png (244x226, 2K)

No. Bluetooth headphones give you eye floaters.

Yes. Everybody should play the Numa Numa song on full blast on the bus every day just like when I rode the middle school bus in 2006.
Hell even the bus driver started playing Dragonforce on the bus radio and we had a Muslim bus driver for like 1 semester that we called "terrorist" to her face and did impersonations of her virtually every day. "Students sit down!" "oh shit she's got a fucking bomb!" or "yeah yeah shut up ya terrorist". We also had this giant black lady with blonde hair as a bus driver for a semester and we all called her "big momma". I lived in a very white school district but the bus was always a party. Shit was weird.

Well wired headphones give you dick melting syndrome.

which one

>headphone jack and charger hole at the same side of phones

when your phone is low charge while playing games, the headphone and charge will be in the way and you can't put your hand comfortably anymore. the ultimate reason I fucking sell the xiaomi redmi note 5. Is still mad thinking about that situation fuck you

I'd kill for a pixel 2 device with a headphone jack, hell even pixel 3 with the massive notch would be OK

what's a headphone jack?

Attached: 5a689cb300d0efa6028b4eda-750-563.png (750x563, 390K)

>playing games on your phone

huh? what about coachella?

>muh gaymes
when your phone is in your pocket and you're not a psycho, the bottom of the phone naturally faces upward, which surprise, is also where the headphone jack should be.

Human eye and ears are retarded.
>Look into the sun
>Get blind
>Hear something loud, like explosion
>Get deaf
>Can't see UV, can see far away
>Can't hear above 20 kHz

Can't see far away*

>Can't see far away
Under perfect conditions you can see a candle flickering fucking 50 km away what are you even fucking on about?
>hear something loud, like explosion
>Get deaf
>TNT explodes somewhere near you
>shock wave hits your ear with 6,940 m/s
>HURR DURR WHY THE FUCK I DEAF?!
user what the actual fuck?

yes, I play pubg mobile using four finger claw style. I really don't care what anybody think
just turn it upside down then you retard.

again, having both charger and jackhole on the same is dumb and cringe design compilation.

might as well remove the headphone jack if it placed beside the usb port.

The Pixel 3a has a headphone jack and no notch. That's what this thread is about.

man i want to fuck that globina

She's not even a cute mutt. Get better taste.

>ctrl+f "csg"
>nothing
Am I retarded?

Also why are these batteries so cheap? I bought these yesterday and they seem fine. I went back and bought a 16 pack for $3 today.

Attached: IMG_20190506_214709641-01.jpg (3022x3020, 2.04M)

I am retarded. I meant to post this in stupid question general.

>light bulb turns on
>light wave hits your eye at 299,792,458 m/s
how dangerous are these high velocity waves, really?

Attached: nice books.jpg (1280x1117, 259K)

user, you know that nature isn't that loud, on average?
Humans recently made a lot of shit that makes a lot of noise
Guess which our ears evolved for
Ditto with the eyes, you were never supposed to look directly at the bright thing that hurts your eyes. They hurt for a reason

Light hits your retina at a lower speed than that because it's travelling through the atmosphere.

>comparing the shock wave of an explosive compound with light waves

Attached: 1554938255155.jpg (700x700, 209K)

nothing wrong with micro USB and 4.5" is almost the perfect size

iphone 6s masterrace

$3

Attached: rBVaGFVgUeiAIwhOAAC17j8R34Y678.jpg (1024x768, 43K)

how does it hold up today? I'm unironically considering getting one

Why would I want a phone with 10 year old specs?

>have to turn volume up even louder because it doesn't block noise like iems do

great. had the battery replaced recently and the most recent major release focused on performance issues. will use it for another 3 years

I'm 40 years old right now and I am on Jow Forums. Do you think I care what happens to me?

$349.99

Attached: Bose® - QuietComfort 35 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones II.jpg (393x640, 39K)

>Under perfect conditions you can see a candle flickering fucking 50 km away what are you even fucking on about?
See UV light, have ability to look directly into the sun, without burning shit, seeing much further away, having eyes that last longer (not 30-50 years), etc.
>user what the actual fuck?
Cockatoos can have 160dB siren in 1 cm away from ears without any problems, just as well, as regrow hairs.
Yes, this is why our eyes and ears are shitty actually.
Oh, don't forget about sense of smell too.

why would you want a phone with 12GB of RAM and a 8k display?
for different needs there are different products, fren. Maybe you would kill yourself with a simple, cheap phone but other people don't give a shit about fancy specs and just want something that can run whatsapp, show maps and browse the internet or something.

Then stop maxing out the volume.

Etymotic master race, I can play my shit quiet as fuck because of the seal.

wont live to that age user

>OLED
into the trash it goes

Based schizo

I'm already fucked. Made the mistake of playing the drums in a small room without hearing protection a couple times (didn't know I needed it), now my ears ring.

>(((opticians)))

You're just fucking paranoid apparently

>OWWIE

Literally third world tier.

I enjoy not having a small heart attack whenever my phone drops

So is this the official g phone now?

How hard is it to switch from iOS?

Why would I want I an expensive that doesn't do much more than that phone.

There are $400 phones that offer excellent feautures instead of that burner phone that drug dealers use.
>I enjoy not having a small heart attack whenever my phone drops
What is
>Insurance
>Cases
>Not being mentally retarded to drop phones

>imagine defending shit quality build with "LOL just spend more money on it bro heh problem solved"

Why the FUCK did Pixels stop having notification lights? I bought a Pixel 3 assuming it'd be there. Fucking piece of shit

Attached: 1535351582530.png (225x225, 69K)

based retard

Where did I specify any particular phone brand or model? I said there are $400 phones with great features, of those which can survive a drop without any addon. I mentiones those above since you're retarded and keep stimming, hence you keep dropping your phones.

You're probably a currynigger that can't afford a decent phone and keepa maximizing your performance by installing custom roms made by other Pajeets.

Do the needful and gas yourself.

Attached: 1555320553215.jpg (225x225, 9K)

But when I listen on my speakers I listen way way louder than headphones full blast.
>be me
>set speakers to what I usually call a "moderate" volume
>put headphones on
>set headphones to max
>still can barely hear what the headphones are playing
>furniture and entire room vibrates
I seriously think headphones protect my hearing, besides I seldom listen to headphones full power, I usually let it at 3/4 the volume on phone or 2/4 on PC.

What if we use the headphone port for the Aux in the car?

and BTW I forgot to mention I have tinnitus

>he listens to music
It’s not even summer yet and we already have children on this fucking board.

You're trying way too hard.

why is everything so big

stop using ears! they will get damaged and you will have hearing problems by age 40-50. use a needle to pierce your eardrums to protect your hearing!

What's in that half inch gap between it and the corner?

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Oh please, I take better care of my hearing than nearly everyone. Headphones are fine if you're not retarded. I've had far bigger issues in stadiums and concerts, which is most of the reason I don't go to that shit.

my guess is they drain faster..could call it testing too cause in my experience they do seem to die faster than the ones that cost like 6 usd

>not doing even the smallest amount of research about a feature you like

Attached: JPEG_20181004_232644.jpg (426x465, 35K)

I'd rather not shit in a street.

just fuckin keep it at 50% volume and you'll be good at least a lot better then those Chad's going to weekend parties where they blast music at airplane take off levels

Kill yourself you pathtetic schizo

>including even a stupid period where I wore them outside and compensated for passing traffic noise by increasing the volume
That's your fault, not the headphones' fault. There are situations where it's stupid to use headphones because you'd have to put the volume at an unhealthy level to hear anything, busy streets are part of them. Intra auricular ones help in some situations, like in a train because they block the outside noise enough to allow you to put the volume at minimum.

I agree the maximum volume should be capped to prevent retarded teenagers from killing their eardrums but then again, it won't happen, just like cigarettes won't get banned.

A friend of mine caught a bad case of tinnitus because he was standing next to loudspeakers at a concert. Why do people do this ? I left concerts because even with earplugs the music was so loud it would very obviously damage my hearing and I didn't want that.

Get a load of this faggot

Attached: +_175670627a60f475e1768cfc29f7ec24.jpg (275x355, 19K)

something only found on phones you can't afford applel pleb

Attached: Galaxy-S10-ports-920x613.jpg (920x613, 60K)

sad thing is 99% of phones are basically designed to break, no matter the brand or price. You pretty much *have* to put a stupid case on it ruining its design from the getgo. Designers and engineers are getting lazy, focusing on gimmicky features instead of reliability, and it's all thanks to folks like you.

I already have hearing problems at 22 lol

Headphone jack on the top of the phone is FUCKING RETARDED.

When the phone is in your pocket obviously it'll be headphone-jack-up. So if you reach your hand into your pocket, and pull the phone out, it'll be upside-down if the jack is on the top.

How it's proper done (pic related).

Attached: iphonese-4colorfan-pr_us-en-print-100651504-large.jpg (580x601, 38K)

in the europe phone headphone volumes are capped

What other Android phones still do this correctly, with the jack on the bottom as god intended?

>that extra bit of bass, that dynamic range
>it isn't worth losing your hearing over

yes it is. I've listened to music at max volume with earbuds since I was like 13. I don't give a fuck about my hearing at this point.

Attached: 1556721395337.jpg (250x296, 11K)