Jow Forums keyboard Thread

Which keyboard ya'll rocking?

This nibba be rocking a K83 from gigabyte (Pic related)

superior cherry mx Blue switches like a chad

Attached: 20150701153223_big.png (1000x1000, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B07FFP269K/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This nigga has the Corsair K70 with red LEDs

This is the exact one I use at home.
This is the exact one I use at work.

10 dollar keyboard coz i'm not a nerd

im loving the keyboard so far

Have one that came with an old all-in-one machine, was pretty sweet, but the space bar was starting to fail a lot, had to get rid of it unfortunately

Aula F2012.
>gateron blues
>no homosexual rgb shit
>feels better than a membrane kb
>no gay ANSI layout
>cheap

Attached: ddd.jpg (1000x505, 211K)

I was looking for cheap cherry keyboards on a normal layout (like your pic), but all i found was gay ass ansi

need to learn the layour i guess

an ergodox

Unironically this that I picked up for $5 at a goodwill.

Attached: awkb.png (450x282, 86K)

what a weird layout

it had to be from apple

Das Keyboard 4 Ultimate with Cherry Browns and Tai-Hao Miami keycaps

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-08 IxxCNgj jpg (JPEG Image, 1512 × 1134 pixels).png (1481x591, 1.46M)

how much for the keycaps?

I've seen that set go for anywhere between like... $25 to $45

Unicomp Classic 104 Trackball

Ducky one white LED with cherry mx blues on my desktop.
Got a nice thinkpad x220 with the classic blue enter key thinkpad keyboard for on the go.

What's weird about it?

My nigga, only with red cherry mx switches, non of that lousy LED stuff.

amazon.com/gp/product/B07FFP269K/

Rottay Mechanical Keyboard, came free with my i3 8100.

that's typical ansi

too small for my hands

What does that have to do with the layout?

Imagine being this much of a fucking faggot who doesn't impose his tipying on lesser human beings

Why don't keyboards have an en/em dash key?

just make your own keyboard lmao

The layout is fine
The key travel is absolutely horrendous

Tada68 with box navies
Yeah, I'm that guy

Imagine being on Jow Forums and being too much of a faggot to say "nigger"..

It's good for my MS.

so i see you like the gentoo layout

Attached: 1534485773272.jpg (1000x505, 103K)

on a scale of one to ten how gay do you have to be to like them

Compose+---

what is a good1800 layout keyboard?

Attached: index[1].jpg (5312x2988, 3.86M)

masterkeys pro s w/pbt keycaps

Attached: 5vR-vIK72QB0uXMIjQCKG8cieT_lGQ5U1VFYgaFJT2E.jpg (4032x3024, 1.61M)

i never even thought to waste money on a decent keyboard until you fucking pieces of shit shilled me into it but damn now i can't use my fucking laptop because im spoiled by this. im completely fucked and my life is ruined. you all are assholes. FUCK you.

Attached: 2z4YKqM.jpg (2048x1536, 329K)

you're welcome

Just get a 60% and carry it around with you bro, or have sex with your gf so you can be less angry.

Durgod Taurus K320 w/silver switches

I went from a Filco Mastertouch 2 to this. Feels amazing to use and it doesn't look like a transformers toy.

Attached: logitech-g413-carbon-5-1.jpg (1003x545, 40K)

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x187, 11K)

95% - Ducky pro w/ greens
4% - Poker II w/ browns I think
1% - Ducky shine II w/ browns
0% - CM quickfire w/ blues

>look, it's the public school special

I have a corsair k63 cherry mx blue...do any cherry mx blue key caps fit on it???

recently won an IBM - Model M from 1990 (grey log) from ebay, must admit, it's pretty comfy

Attached: modelm.jpg (800x344, 105K)

>cherry
>superior anything
I will never understand how cherry lucked out living in the minds of gaymurs like this

Where was the competition? Hmmm?

lmao @ you thinking this is any sort of argument

I went for a Cherry full size with red switches, didn't want one with all the stupid shit like back lighting

Got my old trusty Logitech G15 right now.
GMMK with Gateron Blues is on the way. I hate living in Germany sometimes.

help me decide between gateron or cherry reds. Are they the same?

Gateron is smoother, Cherry reds have this grainy feel when you press down the keys.

thinkpad classic keyboard

Been planning to get one of these with the red switches.
Good price, austere, and has quality switches. Just perfect.

Is this the shitty mkg thread?

Romer-G is an underrated switch, too bad the LED is nightmare. Wonder why Logitech can't do the same shit with mouse.

baste keyboard for 15euros

Attached: ImgW.ashx.jpg (600x318, 35K)

Just some cheap membrane keyboards from the 90s

Attached: My SSKs.jpg (4032x3024, 2.52M)

>cheap
I fucking wish

FC980M

Some ducky with grey/dark grey keys.
Tenkeys and no backlights because fuck you.
I guess I mostly use my thinkpad or a wireless thinkpad keyboard though. My "main pc" has just been sitting under my desk for a couple of months now.

Attached: lainchan.png (640x639, 549K)

Ducky Zero Brown switches in the ANSI layout.
I like the ANSI layout as it works much better here in the Asia Pacific where I have to type in other languages but my keys aren't marked for them.

I wanna get a cheap backup chink mechanical though but there are so many to choose from.
Don't like the ISO and 101/104 variant layout that often come on chink keyboards though.

I'm pretty satisfied with the Ducky, and my next main personal keyboard will probably be the Ducky ONE PBT. It'll again be unmarked in the local languages so most people aren't able to use my keyboard when they visit.

Attached: large_1018_DK2108SZ_RD_left[1].jpg (1200x800, 332K)

The gentoomen layout

>yes yes channel your anger into her vagina

Attached: 1542229693449.jpg (400x300, 66K)

i'm using the same, except mine has no huge ass plastic at the bottom. funny stuff, i've bought a cheap mechanical keyboard on blue switches and i've used it for over an year, now i'm back on this membrane lenovo again and i couldn't be happier. my perfect keyboard is this shitty $10 lenovo membrane keyboard, except tenkeyless

Attached: 23-662-008-02.jpg (640x480, 36K)

So I have had the ducky one 2 for almost 3 weeks now. I would highly recommend it. Thanks for subscribing to my blog.

Attached: 20190426_092144.jpg (2200x1238, 439K)

Somehow Ducky manages to make cheesier keebs than gaymen brands.

I doubt that. Have you seen the stuff razer makes?

if you are talking about the designs, they came with changeable normal keys as well.

Not my picture, but I'm using one of these - Microsoft Modern Keyboard.

I've had 2 chink blue switches, which died eventually. I replaced them with a Corsair K70 Mk2 Low Profile w/ Speed Switch. Just wanted to post up on here that the Cherry Low Profile Switch is pretty garbage. It hasn't been designed well, and it's very prone to breaking. I broke some of mine just by removing the keys. Luckily I got refunded on it.

Attached: microsoft-modern-keyboard-main-image-100733759-large.jpg (1200x675, 83K)

Low profile and feels great to the touch. The only drawback is that it doesn't have multimedia shortcut keys.

Attached: HAVIT-HV-KB390L-Low-Profile-Mechanical-Keyboard-Full_14.jpg (1920x1280, 282K)

so I know filco's arent worth buying in 2019, but Leopolds are out of stock everywhere in browns - anyone recently buy a majestouch 2? how are the stabilizers? any rattling on one side of the spacebar or on the enter/shift keys etc?

holy shit my fellow lenobros
I'm on the same boat. jumped across multiple mechanicals for years. in between waiting for a new one I started using one of these cheap ass lenovo boards and decided I really like it. now anytime one breaks I just buy another one for like 8 bux. they are surprisingly durable and pleasant enough to type on.

goofing off at work are ya?

the plastic stuff at the bottom is removable, i've removed it too

Goddamn. Typing on blues is so fucking annoying. You're a faggot because you disagree with me. Neck yourself...

nice password on a sticky note you dildo

reposting your keyboard

Attached: lol.png (1173x422, 1.37M)

Have a logitech G610 with reds. I bought it because I wanted to see if the mechanical keyboard thing was a meme or not.
It's extremely high quality vs. other keyboards I've owned- it weighs a fucking ton and they keys are definitely very satisfying to press. It's big, but just barely fits in the little cubby shelf thing on my desk so it's easy to move it out of the way when I need more desk space.
Biggest thing I hate about it is the noise. Even with dampening rings, it's annoying to use without headphones on (my roommates don't really appreciate it either).
I also type slower on it than I can on my thinkpad keyboards. I think it's because the travel distance is so long on the switches that I subconsciously press the keys down all the way even though I don't need to. Am considering getting one of those thinkpad keyboards that's been retrofitted for the desktop since I type so much faster on them (quieter too).

>mechanical keyboard at work
you either have your own office, or you hate your coworkers. Or both.

I'm an intern and they gave me one of these at work. It's older than the ones my coworkers have, and it's definitely seen better days, but typing on it is just wonderful. They keys have this nice, tactile bounce to them that most membrane boards don't have. It's also whisper quiet compared to my G610.

I'm sad. I can't find a siig minitouch and the last one I found was sold for 50 bucks

I’m using a Logitech G513. The customizable LED lights are so cool bros

Masterkeys Pro M Mx Brown

It's my first mechanical and I'm enjoying it but then again I can only compare it to the membranes I've used.

Attached: img1.jpg (1100x710, 126K)

thanks user. realized my goof a little too late.

I like my o-ringed browns, fuck the haters. I like to hit the keys with a lot of momentum so the table rings like a bell a little with every keypress, and I play a bit of bass guitar too and have a good thumb-whack from trying to copy Les Claypool, and I use it on the spacebar.

Attached: 1540862031241.gif (500x273, 1.56M)

An old Quickfire TK with cherry reds and rings.

Attached: 1538368128323.png (1024x502, 373K)

slick

Kinesis Advantage2

Took a while to get used to but I can't go back to using anything else.

Attached: KinesisAdvantage2.jpg (1500x708, 111K)

Waiting on my HHKB once again.
Sold my first one in 2016 and now 3 years later I've edecided to go back to the good feeling of oneness with cup rubber.

Attached: he's speaking the language of gods.png (938x712, 106K)

im rocking this one, but it has a ps2

Does anyone have experience with the ZOWIE Celeritas II here?
Planning to buy either the one named above or a Ducky - TKL or complete, doesn't really matter.

Using a steelseries M500 Apex for 4 to 5 years now, and I think it's time for a change. Cherry MX-red switches are my current thing, still I'd be on trying something new of course

Got this small one because I had a really small desk.
Got the bluetooth variant so I'd mess less with wires.
>never even bothered with the bluetooth lol

Attached: Anne-Pro-Black.jpg (750x441, 46K)

Slightly diff experience here. Forced me to develop proper typing habits. Although I hate normal keyboards now I'm much faster/more efficient at using them. Next buy is going to be the keymouse but advantage 2 is a great keyboard.

I have 3 keyboards on current rotation, but will fuck them all off when I get my caps.
>Razer Blackwidow (green switch)
I use it for general typing because I'm a faggot that likes the click
>Razer Ornata (was free for me)
Rarely use it anymore, have it sitting up on my monitor unironically, any harsh bump of my desk would probably cause it to drop
>Logitech G910
I use this for pretending to work while up later at night
I bought a barebones GMMK TKL, some Box navies, and some doubleshot PBTs

does someone still have a patent on the pointing stick or some shit? Why does only lenovo sell their trackpoint for like 70 bucks? Even used you can only buy trackpoints.

Attached: 1200px-Mouse_pointing_stick.jpg (1200x900, 133K)

does anyone make a kb with this layout that doesn't look like gamershit?

modded with box pale blue, really comfy

Attached: MYSZCMQFTK-1.jpg (640x480, 54K)

The Ducky Lightsaver has a similar layout

Attached: Duck Lightsaver.jpg (2400x1714, 650K)

When will cukanicals get chadclit?

Attached: New-Original-0B47189-for-Lenovo-ThinkPad-Compact-Bluetooth-Wireless-US-Keyboard-with-USB-Charge-Trac (800x433, 442K)

*Duck not Ducky

Just replace the keycaps.

WYSE adapted to connect into ps/2