Who would have thought we would miss 2015 apple. Can this literal cocksucker get out of this fucking company already

who would have thought we would miss 2015 apple. Can this literal cocksucker get out of this fucking company already.

Attached: Tim_Cook_headshot_straight.0.jpg (1200x800, 76K)

Why? I haven't owned a single Apple product in years, what did he do?

This thread was started by that retard who sits around all day waiting to post that stupid fucking anime gif and reply to himself 40 times with based. Gay and sage this shit.

ITODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1544483148923.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

based

thanks user.
I posted it myself

Attached: tip.jpg (515x595, 23K)

The Apple ride is over. Just wait until next month at WWDC when they introduce their non-tower literal modular Mac Pro. It will be the nail in the coffin for the holdouts. They have good software but nobody wants to buy their shit hardware as an OS tax.

Tim Cuck is more focused on 'normalizing' Apple post-Jobs. Apple was a high pressure environment where people had the life sucked out of them in order to deliver excellence that Jobs demanded. Tim is more focused on SJW efforts and work/life balance and that won't change until he leaves. His attempt to mask the exodus with services will fail.

Also, the move to ARM will kill Bootcamp and VMware Fusion. Exodus of MacBook users will ensue.

based

I'll never get tired of seeing the amount of salt that a simple meme can induce.

based

>everyone i don't like is the same person

seething

based

fucking basada

based

> 2015 apple

based

paste

this but unironically

Based

He will be replaced by a pajeet user. Would you prefer that?

Just get him a PC. It has done the job previously.

fuck, the cringe

b&r

Tim Apple needs to make the new iPhone already.

b&r