/csg/ Chink Shit General

No news edition

Attached: 1504802359046.jpg (960x720, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/fairyland-minifee-chloe-soom-doll-bjd-sd-msd-1-4-luts-volks-dod-ai-include-eyes/1754109358.html
aliexpress.com/item/Six-character-motto-of-Kaiguang-Obsidian-hanging-mascots-for-men-and-women-to-attract-wealth-and/32993935429.html
aliexpress.com/item/Carbon-Booster-Filter/32952593249.html
aliexpress.com/item/Personality-DIY-custom-mouse-pad-large-gaming-mousepad-Private-order-mouse-pads-landscape-idol-Anime-photo/32794076869.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.2e8c4c4dHtlbNx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where's the news?

man whoever printed that label has no shame

i think its nice like this

Fucking DHL niggers they want me to. Pay taxes for my shitty bt headsets I plan to resell..

Which one should i buy

aliexpress.com/item/fairyland-minifee-chloe-soom-doll-bjd-sd-msd-1-4-luts-volks-dod-ai-include-eyes/1754109358.html

>decide to go into customer service to try to see why I can't get the $5 off $35 coupon from that security message bullshit
>do the live chat
>all it ended up happening was that the worker talked about the Ramadan coupon instead of the May sale coupon
>I got disconnected before I was able to correct her

Attached: 1536242781128.png (640x480, 261K)

can someone help, i can view ero items on my pc but not my app. I want to get the in app discount but when i scan it it says oops, this item is unaavailable

So should I even be trusting aliexpress with credit card info?

probably not but you can always do a charge back on them if they fuck up

app store rules

really? im using a rando apk from apkmirror. That doesnt make much sense since reddit has a bunch of revolting shit on it and its on the app store. Same for ebay

hell no nigger, i am sure that a company that is worth 266 billion of dollars is going to steal your chum change

I just don't trust chink security, not so much that aliexpress is going to steal my money

aliexpress.com/item/Six-character-motto-of-Kaiguang-Obsidian-hanging-mascots-for-men-and-women-to-attract-wealth-and/32993935429.html Is this worth it?

Attached: HTB1Bt0mNiLaK1RjSZFxq6ymPFXae.jpg (800x800, 140K)

Nah, fuck off

You're probably going to buy this because of your ignorance, or indifference, that this is a Buddhist seal of peace.

So, sure.

i dont want it cause its nazi, i know its buddhist. i mean is the price overpriced or okish? i know japanese pray beads are disgustingly expensive

Then make a virtual CC with “privacy.com”.
BTW AliExpress will not sell your CC data so taking the extra steps only makes buying more difficult for yourself.

Looks like a oreo cookie.

sold

LMAO! Based chinks I love them.

i think you mean an oleo cookie

>really?
yea

First time getting chinked this hard. Bought some cables and a mini microphone and got some thin package with a random sticker instead.

Attached: Capture.png (1267x890, 1.33M)

it's probably synthetic rather than naturally occurring obsidian. same with the various crystal stuff. but with chinks it can be hard to know if it's actually obsidian or just some other stuff. the shape looks molded, not like it was painstakingly carved or anything.

dispute

I feel your pain but I am also laughing

Attached: chinese_love_runes.jpg (890x1267, 160K)

Attached: hibidab.jpg (2432x3286, 1.53M)

Dear friend, please close dispute, we send you new package with Yanwen economy mail.

Oh man I finally got over my autism to walk into the cafe next-door and tell them "no I don't want to buy anything" and ask if they received my packages. They had most of them. Namely: $7 logic analyser, automatic centre punch, a bunch of op-amps and comparators, 10x20cm 2-sided FR4 copperclad, 5 ATtiny13s, and a pack of litmus paper. The litmus actually works, despite what another user was telling me. Well that is to say, it went red when I dipped it in lime cordial, orange when in diluted cordial, and green-blue when I dipped it in dishwasher powder. Stayed pretty yellow in tap water, whatever that means.

Your tap water is slightly acidic. Unless you don't drink from the tap, your enamel will slowly peel off if you keep on drinking it.

Oh I know that's what's implied, but I've no idea whether to trust that the 90c litmus is right, or that the water is actually more neutral and its my litmus that's shitty, since it starts out yellow when dry.
>your enamel will slowly peel off
What if the water is also fluorinated? My teeth have been feeling a bit more sensitive lately, and one of my flatmates does only drink bottled water, but I thought he was just being paranoid.

>her
>implying
That reminds me when I tried to use aliexpress support and there was an obvious Indian guy pretending to be a western woman with oversized boobs.

oh and the products that haven't arrived yet are the PCB rivets and my titanium drinking straw

>What if the water is also fluorinated?
I dunno, fluoride is basic. If your water is slightly acidic then...

No I was more thinking "would the fluoride strengthen my enamel against attack by the acidic water"?

Yes it does. I actually thought you meant that your tap water is fluorinated since some parts actually do.

>since some parts actually do
I think my tap water is fluorinated, it's fairly common where I live. Never had tooth decay in my life either, but for evidence that's about as positive as the local anti-elephant towers. Note that the water could be fluorinated and still be acidic for other reasons (i.e. acidic water treatment like perchloric acid), which could well be the case.

You have good teeth because of your genes, not because the government puts chemicals in the water.

> "titanium" drinking straw

Your CC is not "your money". It's credit. Let the CC company deal with it. Don't use a bank debit card.

No, my parent's teeth are full of fillings. It was the normal thing back then, though I suspect the dentists of the time were a bit overzealous. But compared to the amount in the water, the fluoride in my toothpaste is probably more effective for making fluorapatite.
>Fluoroapatite has a critical pH of 4.5
Huh, it's probably fine unless the water has a pH below 4.5, since it was closer to 5 or 6.

It's pretty easy to test for titanium (density, magnetism, reactivity when exposed to acids), and they're a reputable brand. Not to mention they sell a rainbow anodised version, which is much easier to do with titanium than other metals, as it needs no dye or heat treating. Thin film interference is cool shit.

Your statement is correct but somewhat misleading.
Your genetics play a major part in determining the quality of teeth you are able to grow. Your genes do not completely protect your teeth against physical and chemical erosion. Fluoride has been proven to prevent tooth decay. It is of course a personal choice to be for or against governments supplementing drinking water with additives like fluoride. I would be more concerned with fact people dump prescription medicines down the drain, and measurable amounts of them end up in the water supply.

Any of you guys ever bought clothing from aliexpress? I need undershirts, but knowing chink shit it's going to be undersized and smell funny.

zara has decent undershiurts for $6

>not having 100% of your water supply coming from deep ground water. Letting drain water come in contact with tap water.
What a shithole.

>stealing water from the mole people

Attached: 1513190539675.png (556x430, 81K)

Sounds like a recipe for a tragedy of the commons.

Bought in ear headphones for 2 dollarydoos each. I'm betting that they'll last a month tops, but the headphones you buy at the stores wear and tear easily as well so whatever

A pack of 3 wife beaters only cost $4.49 in the supermarket.

exactly my point. zara are atleast nicely fitted

A stolen debit card is safer than a stolen credit card if you only ever have a small balance on it that you plan to use in a short time.

This

Credit cards are a debt machine

fucking chinks lmao

wtf no its not. debit cards are access to your own money and you can be held responsible. owning a credit card is not license for a blank check, the creditor has to do their due diligence before they issue any credit. the merchant and the credit issuer always get in trouble before the card holder.

>fasttech originally tells me my stuff should be shipped on the 7th, parts of the order has been rescheduled to the 11th

Anyways, I bought this little bag which has a USB port on the side which is basically just an extension for when you have a power bank inside it. Got the bag because my phone(6.44"), long wallet, power bank(6 18650 cells) and other EDC don't fit in my pockets unless I'm wearing cargo pants and it's too heavy creating stress points on my hip bones and chafing. Having a 6 cell power bank bang against the side of your leg/knees is also uncomfortable.

Attached: usb bag.png (767x672, 361K)

Can I have a link to the samsung accessories store please? I'm desperate for legit S10 earbuds.

If a scammer has my credit card he can spend up to $5000 of my banks money in my name. If I prove to the bank that it wasn't me, they will likely not bill me, but they will also likely remove the credit privileges I have with them because I have cost them money and is a risky costumer in their eyes.
If the scammer gets my debit card he can only get enough money to fill his car with gas, and cannot get me in trouble with the bank.

getting this when i try to claim the ramadan coupon, what gives

Attached: Screenshot_20190508_112429.png (462x107, 8K)

>when you have so weak genes, your power bank is putting stress on your hips

he prob means your local samsung store. like how apple or sony will have a store in most cities to demo their flagship stuff. if anything the authorized resellers like bestbuy (or your countries' equivalent) may be as legitimate but with the ability to price match places like amazon, etc.

>I want to get the in app discount
Add it to your shopping cart on desktop, pay on the mobile app

aliexpress.com/item/Carbon-Booster-Filter/32952593249.html
Will it work in any meaningful way for a diy soldering and dust filter made of 140 fans in a small plastic case? I live in sandy forests area my room turns into a desert every summer. I'm too poor for a real thing.

Attached: 1546711942892.jpg (1536x2048, 525K)

Looks like it might work. My case has something like that, not made of carbon, just some sponge, but it does prevent a ton of shit getting into the case. Give it a try.

Don't use private couriers if you depend on sneaking your shit in under the radar. Most countries customs give few fucks about the mail but they keep couriers under a microscope.

lost

Well, including the other EDC I'm carrying around 10lbs and I actually have hips, and not just lard so a good portion of that weight is resting on the 2 points of my hip bones which causes chafing as I move about through out the day.

Power bank is only around 450g which is around 1lbs but having it bang against the side of my leg/knee is still annoying and uncomfortable

Attached: 1553174970077.jpg (846x720, 89K)

With comfy not releasing content anymore, my gf wants us to start a chink shit YouTube channel. Would be more of a mix of homewares and house fire tech, is there any audience at all for something like that?

There is, but you're arriving way too late in the game.

>homewares and house fire tech
>gf wants us
For the real 35+ boomers, who look for info on Chinese shopping in general. Younger people get their info from more single subject oriented sources. People sub to specific channels and blogs for specific info. Additionally mutts are still convinced that their walmart "goods" aren't made in china and buying them locally somehow magically improves their quality - cs bashing seems popular on youtube.

based

What a lazy fucking OP.

Cheapest wireless earbuds that wont make me want to kill myself?

I often switch between a tv and a pc

QCY QS2

Soldering fumes are sticky and just about any sort of filtration will work for that.
The rep isn't entirely undeserved. A lot of what's available are factory seconds, scavenged, amateur refurbs or ghost shift product with zero QC. All with zero warning. In those cases it's not unlikely you'll get something less reliable or lower quality than even the equivalent cs at wally's. You need to do your homework and that's beyond the ability or patience of most people.

are aliexpress clothes good or bad? also need a toolset for work. xiaomi wiha good?

Yes

I'm peak boomer, 34 this year, so I think that's probably why I considered it.

I've got a Wales rugby shirt from Ali that was £36 cheaper than in Cardiff. It's indistinguishable from the real thing so I think it might be a factory second or something as there's a lot of detailing and nothing is missing.

Not the clearest on the pic, but the "abs" have a rubber lattice for grip, that's on the chink shirt - as are the Under Armour logos and mesh panels.

Attached: Screenshot_20190508-105517.png (1080x1920, 820K)

I've heard mixed results. I'd probably go for something closer to a euro/jap/us name brand.

It depends on what you're buying - quirky /fa/ tech-ninja blouse in no way will end up looking good, not for these money but a /cgl/ japanese styled t-shirt's fine.

Also mind the small sizes, look at measurements not at the letter sizes. Tho idk really how Jow Forumsuys might be shopping for clothes.

It's literally "you get what you've paid for" and a dose of realism.

i had a massive box with SHP9500's (their box by itself is pretty big, but it was covered with tons of bubble wrap and shit so its a lot bigger) and instead of marking it as something sensible, it was marked as an sd card with a value of 20 cents
somehow went through

ive noticed a lot of sellers charging shipping now. what gives?

Why does the cheapest shipping say “no tracking” when you order, but they always have tracking regardless.

Tariffs

Some random manbaby wanted to get OP for this general and made this thread behind News user's back. He didn't even link this thread in the old thread.

im not in usa though. its alwasy between 70c and 3$

I think it's pretty much like what they do over here, each package does have a tracking number but it's only internally used and after it leaves the country it's basically untraceable unless specifically asked.

Most likely the cause is that the post offices are forced to put even an empty\useless tracking number.

My custom mouse pad has arrived. I wasn't expecting it to look so good. I'm definitely gonna order some more now.

Attached: custommousepad1.jpg (2000x1500, 1.57M)

This is the seller
aliexpress.com/item/Personality-DIY-custom-mouse-pad-large-gaming-mousepad-Private-order-mouse-pads-landscape-idol-Anime-photo/32794076869.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.2e8c4c4dHtlbNx

Attached: custommousepad2.jpg (2000x1500, 1.52M)

Know anybody that does the solid metal mousepads with custom prints? My fabric mousepad gets dust in it which can mess up the sensor

Why do my Chinese clothes smell funny?

Attached: IMG_20190508_135321.jpg (2976x3968, 1.91M)

BUM equipment syndrome (AKA Whiff of Factory floor)

No, whoever printed that label printed and glued 658 labels before and 596 labels after his package that day.

No idea, sorry.

Did anyone manage to get any Ramadan coupons?

Is there any actually decent bluetooth cable (mmcx) for my current T2's or should I just go for some Dudios zeus ace and don't even bother with crappy cables
I'm only gonna be using them outside so sound quality ain't the most important, but connection issues and lag while watching videos is

What about materials?

I regret nothing

Attached: IMG_20190507_194227.jpg (3522x2340, 1.76M)

not unless you pray five times