Open source web browser project

What if the denizens of the wired got together and created an open source web browser with the source code freely available.
It could be made so no CIA niggers or jews could infiltrate and subvert the project.
Also adblocking would be built in as default.

Attached: 300px-Lain's_new_navi.jpg (300x215, 19K)

The last thing this world needs is another "skin" on top of webkit.

Attached: 1490484678175.png (720x720, 435K)

>open source web browser
There's already a bunch of those. What, specifically, do you want that's new?

LMAO remember netrunner

No, brainlet, a new web browser from the ground up that isn't based on an existing one.

> here we go again
user if you are planning to make a browser then for the love of god use an existing web engine and then after you have actual people backing your project and not Jow Forums you can start working on your own web engine.

That's a very, very large undertaking. You'd better get started.
Trying to "recruit" people on Jow Forums to do the work while you're the ideas guy isn't going to work.

It's an insanely difficult thing to do right. So much so that just about everyone builds on top of webkit or some other alternative.

Web browsers are insanely complex and will continue to become more so in the future. You would need a lot of smart people who are willing to work long hours for free.

Vaguely. Was this the recent Jow Forums project? If so, then yes. I also remember gTorrent

Have you never heard of Firefox?

I'll make the logo.
Here is my final revision.

Attached: logo.png (1920x1080, 28K)

There is some fags trying to revrite netrunner in pure c. They have irc on rizon#Jow Forumsnetrunner

join zeronet development

it just uses your default browser but since it browses a "p2p net" most complains are rendered void

Attached: zeronet.jpg (800x600, 166K)

Netrunner was the Jow Forums project to make a browser yeah.

>make it
>gets popular
>CIA niggers subvert it and shut you up with gag order
>was all for nothing
>didn't even make money
>cry yourself to sleep

>make it
>user base is growing
>google does what google does (and microsoft used to) and puts something custom/non standard in jewtube that breaks your browser
>its is a race against google to put their non standard shit in your browser
Good luck

Dogs are nigger tier.

fuck you faggot

Seethe harder, yankee.

i'll make the logo

netsurf and dillo already exist.
they just need to be extended to support addon apis, and elegantly handling very large numbers of tabs.

Funnily enough, not a single logo was made for any of those hundreds of projects on Jow Forums since CloverOS so far.

What's wrong with wgetting urls and understanding the webpage in your head?