I just bought a manufacturer refurbished one of these for only 140USD

i just bought a manufacturer refurbished one of these for only 140USD

Attached: 8289_big.jpg (1000x684, 164K)

nice i got a p67a-ud4-b3 for 20gbp from ebay.

Seller had no way of testing so was forced to sell as faulty, tested that shit and it works fine!

Attached: speccycap.png (3280x1080, 2.82M)

hmm should have maybe removed the second monitor from the screencap as it's hardly ever on

Why?

>no m.2
>wc vrm
>chipset fan
All pointless

He has the slots for a few PCIe M2s.

>falling for the m.2 meme
>falling for the I don't need to cool my vrm meme

Great, have fun overclocking deprecated quad cores. I don't see the point of buying overkill old motherboards for such anaemic CPUs. At least there's fun to be had with platforms like X79 and the overclockable octa-core Xeons.

>no NVMeme
Oh no, what a loss. Not to mention the fact that it has five fucking PCIe slots that you could stick a card with an M.2 slot in.

U better be using a i7 4790k in it user
You don't need to watercool vrms you stupid fuck
God I hate you stupid aio custom loop cucks and your shit case airflow
Oh OK I had z97 I never used m.2 innit

True I went back to Sata for my os drive I literally don't notice a difference
+1 about the quad cores that y where acceptable from 06-13 Ut got their asses handed to them especially in games

Don't need good airflow if I'm not using air cooling.
As long as the radiators get enough airflow that's all that matters

Lol enjoy baking the rest of your components then fuckwad
Noctura Master race

Attached: images-20.jpg (602x509, 32K)

You're an idiot and you just wasted money for no reason.

>Slow DDR3 RAM
>No M.2
>Old CPUs

Literally you'd be better off with a Z270 or something, at least you can pop in a used 8700k and still have modern RAM and M.2 and modern CPU support.

Kys OP.

i've already downloaded the modded bios for it that support m2. also ddr4 ram speed is only of benefit if you're using AMD cpus.

I will not discredit how good NOCTUA is but a custom loop can still offer better performance if you don't mind taking extra time to tinker and install.
Also the extra points of failure can be a pain but it's all part of the fun

Side note, my temps have never been above 45° under full load

>ddr4 ram speed is only of benefit if you're using AMD cpus.

Are you retarded?

Intel eats up fast RAM like butter.

I run 128GB of DDR4 3600MHz RAM and its even a big difference between that and 2400MHz DDR4 RAM.

You're probably running at 1600Mhz which is hilarious.

Go learn how computers work.

>all part of the fun
Back to my original point vrm watercooling is pointless especially for a anaemic quad core
Your a fucking moron if you think even Intel doesn't benefit from fast ram

Honestly i agree the vrm wc is stupid but it's better than no vrm cooling at all like what can be seen on modern mid-range and even into high end boards

Hardly anyone over clocks anymore who the fuck cares? 7nm and smaller will make 5ghz out of the box boost a reality

>also ddr4 ram speed is only of benefit if you're using AMD cpus.

lol dude just stop.
And by that I mean stop buying anything AMD ever.

um what is this to do with vrm cooling?

also I think anyone with an unlocked cpu and a mobo that supports oc will overclock it otherwise what is the point in buying the hardware that supports overclocking

nah, i'm running at 1800mhz

Attached: DDR_05.png (1299x650, 32K)

Lmao it's still a 4 core
>comparing it to shitlake

Time to upgrade you cheapskate.

this, NVMe really only matters at high queue depths (I think) which is more an enterprise/server case than a desktop one

in my experience, the jump from SATA HDD to SATA SSD is much bigger than from SATA SSD to NVMe SSD

Bullshit, dude.

I went from SATA SSD to NVME and it's a huge difference for day to day operations.

lmao at this upgrader's remorse