Windows is now a strict superset of GNU/Linux

devblogs.microsoft.com/commandline/announcing-wsl-2/
>Windows is now a strict superset of GNU/Linux
How can lincucks ever recover?

Attached: file.png (1120x958, 67K)

> Linux is now bundled on any pc running windows.
So year of the linux desktop?

if i am in my house, is my house a superset of all humans?

>Windows is now THE MOST BLOATED Linux Distribution

frob you fucker

It's not FOSS. Since I can't run it 100% FOSS like my Debian install at home, I'll stick to my dual boot setup with all the botnet on Windows.

autism

>How can lincucks ever recover?
by continuing to use operating systems that aren't bloated pieces of shit, probably

>implying anyone who isnt a retard uses linux just because the terminal
Yeah, lets ignore the fact that linux is a thousand times safer than windows, not even needing antivirus.
Lets ignore that is way faster.
Tough i do admit the battery consuption leaves a bit to be desired.

Can I recompile the kernel?
If no, then what fucking purpose has it?

yes
try reading the fucking link next time you fucking idiot
>Lastly, of course this Linux kernel will be fully open source! When we release WSL 2 we will have the full configuration available online on Github, so you can see how it works and build it yourself. If you’d like to read more about this kernel you can check out this blog post written by the team that built it.
how does Jow Forums not choke on its own spit

>recover
Uhh... just like when Microsoft introduced Windows Services for UNIX, and when some hobbyist decided to bring make Cygwin I guess?

linux has guake
cmder can do that too, but it's laggy as fuck.

1. How gnew are you?
2. Are you a subliterate nigger from uganda?
3. The answers are: 'I just came here for this first time today', and 'Yes I am an undereducated worthless nigger faggot'.
4. KYS

Wow that went from 0 to 100 rather quickly. Try keeping your cool hothead.

I've been here since 2012 you autistic mongrel

The latest version of Windows 10 takes 40 GB, so Linux is still far superior

You can buy a 500GB SSD for $60. You can buy a 3TB HDD for $60. Please explain to me how install size is a relevant metric for the quality of an operating system in the year 2019.

where

dubs never lie

>Windows is now a strict superset of GNU/Linux
Just because you glued linux onto a shitstain does not mean that the shitstain is linux.

Microsoft suddenly realizes that a good chunk of people are dropping their bloated botnet os, and you morons are taking the bait by not switching.

how do we prevent this from happening in the future

Attached: msfaggats.png (722x636, 101K)

Prevent what? Linux is open source, if MS wants to use it they can.

not only that
the file system also sucks, after a decade they are still stuck with the old NTFS which can be easily locked and become unrecoverable

If that were true you'd know trips beat dubs.

Attached: 73y3.jpg (1125x1214, 153K)

>wine: eh... yes, because we cannot create a good compatability layer of windows, we shove a full windows install in the next version of wine
in reverse

Does it support OSTree though?

based, I like microsoft now

for someone who migrated to macos after windows 7 and has never used 10, tell me how good is the bash integration. might go back to wandows if it bash feels native.

bash is not here. You must use MSpowershell invented by bill greats tyhe founder of michaelsoft :).

Attached: 1557208862975.jpg (400x400, 21K)