Why does rammed earth hold together?

Why does rammed earth hold together?

Attached: 1920px-Summer_Vacation_2007,_263,_Watchtower_In_The_Morning_Light,_Dunhuang,_Gansu_Province.jpg (1920x1278, 446K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angle_of_repose
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it just does

no humidity

friction and its own weight

God wills it

by sheer force of shitposting on Jow Forums does it stand together. That's why CIA doesn't want to shut it down.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angle_of_repose

It's angle of repose has been altered to be very high.

This isn't Jow Forums.

THERE'S NO SUCH FUCKING THING AS GOD
FUCKING RETARD
FUCK

Will it fly?

>I haven't finished high school yet I must shitpost
the post

allah is real and he wills it
mashallah mislead brother

I hope you some day see the wrong of your ways

>all the american highschoolers waking up rn
>me already finished college finals about to go to bed

this is something that god would say to test our faith. i'm not fooling for this one again, god.

Back to R*ddit

this is a strictly christian board

did jesus christ nail your girlfriend

>Euphoric

Why does rammed earth hold together? We're going out there anyway, just so you don't think twice." He walked into the next room. "This will be easy. Just lay here and let him do the work. All he has to do is get the blood drained enough to bring out the brain." The man began to tear up. He looked at his wife. He stared out the window. He looked at the body in his room. "He wasn't really that fast or strong. Just a normal human. It's like that guy with the big hammer thing. If he wanted to do this right now, he'd go and get those rocks and smash 'em up. He had to kill them both. I don't know about your father but I'll try. He doesn't need a lot more blood." He started to turn the knob. "See? You won't." The room began to grow silent. For a moment, he stood there, alone. Then a voice came from the door. "What do you want?" Then the door opened and someone

>and someone
who?!

>implying I'm not an Australian in his late 20s

Why do you fight him?

They add straw to the mud to hold it together.

tips fedora

Hydration bonds aggregate. The earth/soil used must have a certain amount of water content. Also cement or lime is used to help stabilize the mixture.

is it hard to make round rammed earth buildings?

weak b8

What you call "rammed earth" I've taken to calling GNU/rammed earth.
Can you smell the pasta?