CRYENGINE RT demo runs 1080p30 on Vega 56, runs 4K and higher fps on RTX cards

>cryengine.com/news/how-we-made-neon-noir-ray-traced-reflections-in-cryengine-and-more#

>It runs in 1080p with 30 fps on a Vega 56.

>RTX will allow full-screen 4k resolution.

AMD FAGS ARE BUTTMAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Intel hardware is superior to AMD's because it is built in the same processor architecture and core count as Intel. For example, the Intel Athlon X3 6400 (64 bit CPU, 2 thread L2 cache, 128 MB addressable memory) has twice the addressable memory as AMD's Phenom II X6 1040 (128 MB addressable memory) while running on Intel's i7 processor core.

Intel's processors are faster than AMD's due to Intel's more extensive use of software optimizations, and AMD's chips also perform much better than Intel's, but AMD has advantages over Intel with the Intel-GPU transition.

AMD has done a good job of producing more GPUs on a consistent basis. More recently, it has started using its own GPU factory to develop GPUs and AMD's own accelerator division for work. These units have improved performance, but I haven't seen any compelling evidence that they have improved the performance of AMD's graphics or gaming

I don't want raytracing anyways

So, is RT, dare I say it, doesn't matter?
As expected.

the fuck

Attached: 1536507927685.png (482x535, 212K)

not yet it doesn't. when more games have it and it doesn't cause such a FPS hit it will matter

And how about on the 1660Ti?

>RTX {{which RTX cards?}} will probably {{hasn't actually been tested}} allow full-screen 4k resolution {{at 30 fps?}}
WOW

Attached: 1326872347946.jpg (630x592, 50K)

>I don't want innovation
The average AMD nigger with his 2200G

I-IT DOESN'T MATTER

Y-YEAH IT MATTERED A MONTH AGO WHEN IT LOOKED LIKE AMD COULD DO IT WELL TOO BUT THAT'S OVER NOW NOT IT D-DOESN'T MATTER AGAIN

Attached: 1551142419612.png (396x408, 165K)

>At the moment we don’t benefit from any additional performance that modern APIs like Vulkan or DX12 or dedicated hardware like the latest generation of graphics cards could give us.
Thanks for the fake news.

AYYMDPOORFAGS CONFIRMED ON SUICIDE WATCH

Qualcomm fags eternally btfo

Attached: out.webm (345x343, 1.92M)

This is next level shit posting.
I'll give you a (you) for it

looks like unreal engine 4 :/

Hmm....

Attached: hexagonal.png (860x780, 809K)

>Neon Noir is rendered in real-time, in-editor, on an AMD Vega 56 GPU
OP is retarded

Posting transform completions is NOT allowed!

Was this shitpost generated by some meme AI?

what the hell

Intel and I will be there are you still looking for a job in your company and the other one is a little more than I can say is that you are just going to be a little late to the party but I don't know if you can make it to the meeting tonight but I can tomorrow if you want to come over and play with me and I will be there at least a few days ago and I have to go to the store and get some rest and feel better soon. AMD is the only one that? You can just send me a text when you get a chance can you send me the link to the video chat with you about the job and the people are going to be in the office tomorrow and will be back in the office on the other side of the road and will be back in the office on Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday this week and next week is fine with me but I don't know if you can make it to the meeting tonight but I can tomorrow if you want to come over and play with me and I will be there at the same time as the one I can find out what the hell is going on with my order and I will be there at the same time as the one I have is a good time to come by and see you soon.

shillbots on my Jow Forums

Attached: 1543690052734.jpg (480x454, 100K)

SHILLBOTS COMFIRMED