>Speed
>Owner not cucked

Based or MOST based browser?

Attached: index.jpg (205x243, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html
basicattentiontoken.org/about/
basicattentiontoken.org/
hub.packtpub.com/brave-privacy-browser-has-a-backdoor-to-remotely-inject-headers-in-http-requests-hackernews/
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/facebook-twitter-trackers-whitelisted-by-brave-browser/
warosu.org/g/thread/S69748437
twitter.com/tomscott/status/1085238644926005248
bitcoinist.com/brave-browser-donations-not-optional/
mobile.twitter.com/tomscott/status/1076160882873380870
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=18734999
spyware.neocities.org/articles/http.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how can one report Jow Forums paid mods to the fucking owner of this website?

it's just chromium reskin and you are paid shill

>no extensions

every time someone posts about Brave a child in africa loses their Jow Forums golden pass.
Brave is for small shrimp people.

dont be a retard. brave runs any extension that chrome does

>no portable version

i use it. i want to use palemoon but seriously needs a 100 addons and mods to run like any other browser. even then 50% of sites won't work

do you use an iphone or ipad?
openai spat this out when i gave it your text as a prompt.
it would be very interesting to see if the inferences it made were borne out by reality.

Attached: _20190508_061537.jpg (480x643, 69K)

PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL PAID SHILL

Brave is a crypto mining scam spyware shill-spammed piece of shit.
Iridium for desktop, bromite for mobile.

ITS JUST BASED

I don't use footfag trash software.

Attached: brendan-eich.webm (360x640, 2.56M)

incorrect

If brave is for retards what browser should I use?

firefox really is the only one. waterfox is maintained by one person which means its not the most secure, palemoon same but even more vunerable, basilisk same, cyberfox is dead, tor actually ATTRACTS the govt to spy on you, and everything else is google botnet

Brave, you retard

Firefox is a botnet and maintained by trannies who disable your addons. Ungoogled Chromium has no botnet, just like Icecat.

isnt the owner a jew?

>brave

You mean shitty botnet dissenter?

its pretty based IMO

>not cucked
lol

This desu

Attached: brave insecure.png (1406x1878, 87K)

Attached: brave stealing.png (622x1715, 275K)

>default search engine is google
Same as firefox and you can change it
>auto-updates
Who honestly cares
>something about Facebook whitelisting
There's an option to turn off Facebook embedded logins and panopticlic shows the fb button gets disabled. So...?
>connects to a website on start up
It updates the background image on a new tab page
>spyware level "high"
This dude really needs to go outside more

Nobody speaks like this shill, keep up the good work on brave, dissenter is going to need it.

Are dumb or just stupid?

Has anyone personally looked at the code to see for sure that Brave's forced telemetry doesn't collect info that could uniquely identify users?

Kinda has to track users in order to divvy out their shitcoins

Fingerprinting is a bitch, also Brave doesn't block google ads. That should be the only red flag you need.

How can it be possible that something so perfect exists?

I keep Firefox and Brave installed, for when I need a Chromium alternative.
It's Chromium, always updated, with a series of patches (including some from Unglooed Chromium) to debonet it. It's getting pretty good.
They already stated on their Github that, for now, the Tor browsing function is limited and not focused on privacy, only giving the possibilite to open .onion sites on Brave if needed.
Kek it does look like him.

Attached: file.png (684x181, 17K)

S E E
T H I N G

Literally half of the ones I've tried don't work
And it's also worse at blocking than ublock origin

>They already stated on their Github that, for now, the Tor browsing function is limited and not focused on privacy, only giving the possibilite to open .onion sites on Brave if needed.
So they already stated that their shit sucks? Got it.

>So they already stated that their shit sucks? Got it.
Nah, they just said that being a Tor Browser alternative is not a priority right now.
Do you wanna access an .onion site from Brave? You can do that.
But if you need privacy at all costs, keep using Tor Browser.

I prefer Chrome. Not a chromium reskin, but I prefer out of the box Chrome to this shit.

bunch of sneethers hating that brave dabs on them

Qutebrowser + extensive ad blocking /etc/hosts file is best.

I just swapped brave for FF on my new windows install.
Brave was blocking all my java downloads because chrome.

This is pretty scummy. And makes me want to disable this feature (that I don't really use, but I like to think that it helps the company).
>having to configure your hosts file
Qutebrowser isnice, but this thread is clearly for people who want a browser that's easier to use and has an out of the box experience.
>They already stated on their Github that, for now, the Tor browsing function is limited and not focused on privacy, only giving the possibilite to open .onion sites on Brave if needed.
Thanks for clarifying. Still, I think that a company that boasts about privacy should have higher priority on things like TOR.

>Thanks for clarifying. Still, I think that a company that boasts about privacy should have higher priority on things like TOR.
I agree that they should put some effort into it, but I also understand what they are doing. Non-Tor users are the vast majority of possible market share, and with all this concern about privacy lately, doing a 'privacy-oriented-Chrome' is their biggest chance of success.
Also, this guy kinda blew this history on a disproportional way, Brave was not getting the donations sent to him for them, and they even changed the interface after this 'fiasco'.

Ungoogled chromium & icecat are the two browser you'll ever need, now fuck off brave pajeets

>chromium with privacy add-ons that anyone could download themselves + pretending to donate to others
cringe

>this post is advertising or begging

It's the mods that allow it all the time.

Fuck off shill nigger

YABST
>it's an ad-driven browser that panders to advertising agencies with a blockchain-redistribution scheme while pretending to be ethical by hardcoding deprecated web extensions into it's core (https everywhere & adblock plus)

>and contains a ledger system that anonymously measures user attention aggregate to accurately reward publishers.
basicattentiontoken.org/about/

>The Brave browser knows where users spend their time, making it the perfect tool to calculate and reward publishers with BATs.
basicattentiontoken.org/

hub.packtpub.com/brave-privacy-browser-has-a-backdoor-to-remotely-inject-headers-in-http-requests-hackernews/
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/facebook-twitter-trackers-whitelisted-by-brave-browser/
warosu.org/g/thread/S69748437

>the data is stored in-browser
twitter.com/tomscott/status/1085238644926005248
bitcoinist.com/brave-browser-donations-not-optional/
mobile.twitter.com/tomscott/status/1076160882873380870
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=18734999

link a single one that doesn't work

Firefox shills in full PAID defense, LONG LIVE BRAVE!

Doesn't have tree style tabs. Unusable.

Brave is literally saving internet.
Shitzilla is as bad as google, notice all the people that complain about brave "shills" but don't say anything about all the shitfox posting, they're all shitzilla shills.

If it doesn't work for Trannyfox shills, it won't work for this.

To the owner, how much did you pay for this one to promote you?

bump

Trannies gonna tranny. Why do they shill Firefox so much anyway?

Attached: 1557368603269.jpg (680x517, 46K)

Based braveposter
>spyware.neocities.org/articles/http.html
>SPYWARE LEVEL: MEDIUM
Both fixed issues
Brave is chromium, stop glowing.

You’re fucking joking, right, you dumb kike?

Jow Forums mods are tranny Firefox shills that ban 9/10 Brave threads. You’re an NPC that has no value in life and can’t even realize that he’s breathing.

This whole board is full of Chrome cockroaches and cucked Firefox discoed trannies arranging their next attack on “___new browser___”.

This board is a disgusting hive of NPC’s fawning over each other to spew their fucking bullshit about the latest browser/tech that threatens the status Quo. Absolute vile board full of follower NPC’s that can’t make decisions for themselves. Kill it with fire.

Imagine getting so riled up over a shitty browser lmao.

Attached: 1556660514146.png (1024x862, 1.15M)

It’s fucking hilarious to hear the Firefox and Google NPC’s spam their auto-responses to any fucking browser that threatens the Chrome-Firefox duopoly. It’s disgusting verbatim ancient retarded bullshit every single time, just fucking shit out onto this board with no regard for truth or accuracy and the idiot NPCs eat it up like a bunch of pigs at a trough. Pathetic dullards with absolutely no ability to critically think or understand future trends or figure things out for themselves. If it threatens the Status Quo they just REEEEEEE and report and the cuckold tranny Jow Forums mods throw out an auto ban like the big brother dipshits they are. Pathetic board. Seriously kill it with fire.

There’s my little NPC. +1 dopamine injected into his skull for his vanilla, uninspired coded response to ____post that threatens current understanding of web browsers____

So goddamn pathetic

How's that tin hat treating you lardass?

Kind of like the tin hat you cucks wear when you spew your “REEEE BRAVE SHILLS” bullshit?

How about you start using that brain God gave you, NPC? Brave gets spammed for a reason. There literally aren’t any “shills” behind it. It’s objectively a good browser. The quicker you schizo cuckolds realize this the better.

>the argument boils down to "if you don't use brave you're schizo cuckold" and “It'S LeGit gOod"
Damn... Really using the brain that God gave us...

Same person? lmao

Yeah that’s it man. You figured it all out and reduced my posts into a simple thesis using Instagram/Twitter memes.

You fucking dumbass. Incapable of any argument or critical thought whatsoever. You’re like dogshit on my shoe haha

What exactly makes brave better than something like gnu icecat or ungoogled-chromium. This is your chance to redeem yourself.

Best. Salesman. Ever.

JUST FUCKING REPORT THIS SHIT. IT IS LITERALLY PAID FUCKING ADVERTISING/SHILLING.

>Owner not cucked
>literally cucked out of Mozilla