Firefox blocks dissenter app

>firefox blocks dissenter app
>dissenter "you guys can still install it by side loading it"
>firefox adds the ability to reject apps from being sideloaded
>iceweasel chan we need u

Attached: 1554308494366.jpg (540x404, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.mozilla.org/addons/2019/05/02/add-on-policy-and-process-updates/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHO CARE NO ONE USE IT ANYWAY

AND YOU CAN THINK IM MEMEING BUT I AM NOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GO TALK WITH U IMAGINARY CHINEASE FRIEND U INCEL

>firefox adds the ability to reject apps from being sideloaded
What? You can still install unsigned addons, so long as you're not on the "release" line.

>implying anyone but retarded maga boomers uses it anyway

I don't understand. I have the normal release firefox. Dissenter site gives a message that firefox blocked the site from installing software. The message has buttons to allow, I click allow, and it installs. Where's the issue?

trannies in full damage control

'>implying anyone but retarded maga boomers uses it anyway' is not a response worth discussing.
This may be because I know this discussion has already caused enough harm, and it's a fair idea to think: maybe we should all do away with "doxxing". It's a stupid idea to try and stop people making it a crime to talk about their personal lives.
We are here, in the age of the internet, to provide real dialogue. Not to harass and stalk. But we all know it does happen. It happens when you use Reddit, or even more importantly Facebook.
The fact of the matter is that sometimes it starts from bad intentions. But this time it started with being a jerk.

>insulting person instead of argument

lmaoing at ur life tranny

Can I get a rundown on the differences between
Iceweasel
Waterfox
Palemoon

Thanks.
I need to migrate from this shitshow political browser.

Attached: 1519309268593.gif (112x112, 128K)

>insulting person instead of argument
… the thing you just did?

to be fair, even the associated press is pushing transphobia.
when will this bigotry end?

Attached: _20190508_060218.jpg (425x818, 114K)

your AI sucks

your AI sucks. You can't really tell who's really playing the game when you see them just sitting there, their head in their hands, watching."

That wasn't true for me, either. I would run into people who, after watching YouTube videos in which they repeatedly talked about how smarting their opponents were, would suddenly start throwing their hands up in the air, as if to say, "That's too loud! Please stop!" The more I played, the more frustrated I became. How could I be so dumb as to think that I could just make an AI AI. Well, you get the idea. I had to think more on the AI side. But for the most part, the AI's only going to ever be limited by what the AI can do.

I started with the first-person perspective. I played a game called Super Meat Boy, where you're an animal who needs to use your animal instincts to defend a city from alien invaders. The alien aliens move around slowly and take a long time to come down

Fuck off retard. Why does every /v/irgin thinks muh sjw is out to get them and falls for Jow Forums shitpost easilu? Jow Forums needs to get banned from all other boards. They shit up everything they infest just like the jews they hate.

I don't care about any of that.

But it's fact that dissenter has been banned from mozilla extension website.
Why do you support authoritarianism of mozilla?

user, i think you might be having an aneurism.

Attached: _20190508_063057.jpg (480x658, 81K)

>authoritarianism
>mozilla removing addons from the service they run
impressive level of political illiteracy, neck yourself

An extension which provided speech to those that were banned from twitter.

Why do you want to cripple their voice so badly?
It shows your arguments are weak and easily destroyed by them.

Attached: 1390167628169.png (824x720, 430K)

>Why do you want to cripple their voice so badly?
i don't.
>your arguments
which ones? i called you an idiot for being an idiot. that's not an argument.

>i don't.
You clearly support their ban.

And you got butthurt when I wanted to move away to Palemoon or Waterfox.
That's why you objected to my post

>You clearly support their ban.
you're clearly a retard. you're reading opinions and arguments into my responses that aren't there.
>And you got butthurt
that's not me

have sex

Regardless that's impressive levels of butthurt coming from you user.

Too bad for you your browser has become that of the dictators and oppressors.

Attached: 1279150377201.jpg (282x161, 51K)

Because those are meme browsers that are 100% placebo and run by amateurs. Top it all off, you are another /v/edditor that wants to be spoon fed info instead of doing some basic research yourself
Mozilla isn't forced to host anyone's extension on their platform. Sideload it if you want a dash of Jow Forums on every site you visit.

>your browser has become that of the dictators and oppressors.
>Because it doesn't host a particular addon on its server
What?

why do you keep using words you clearly don't understand
it's easy for smart people to act stupid, but it doesn't work the other way around

Cringe

No u

>using a centralized clone of twitter for MAGA schizos instead of one of the federated networks
Faggot.

>Iceweasel
Firefox with another name because Debian autism. Deprecated.
>Waterfox
Fork of Firefox 56 with updated security patches and some privacy tweaks. Supports XUL extensions and web extensions.
>Palemoon
Fork of a really old version of Firefox. It consumes lower resources and supports XUL extensions. Main dev is an autistic furfag.
>(not mentioned in your post) Icecat
Fork of Firefox with the botnet removed. Contains GNU/autism like LibreJS.

Attached: 1544514768239.png (1800x2560, 2.48M)

>Because those are meme browsers that
Works with Dissenter and real addons like Adblock Plus 2.8.2
Mozilla's current ABP is cucked out of features.

>Because it doesn't host a particular addon on its server
It was deleted. Banned.

We have all the evidence we need to know Mozilla is just part of the silicon valley mafia.

>using Adblock Plus

Attached: 1550200614453.png (568x548, 88K)

>It was deleted. Banned.
Yes. Mozilla decided to stop hosting it on their own servers.

>silicon valley mafia
What does that even mean?

Thanks user.
>Both Supports XUL extensions
This makes the choice really tough.

they're removing it from their own addon site, not blacklisting it and actively preventing its use in their product
please take the earlier advice of necking yourself asap

>What does that even mean?
That means the scheme together and target political opponents.
Day one Dissenter was banned from Google.
Day two Dissenter was banned from mozilla.

>ABP
I knew you were a brainlet but you just proved that you are. Using dissenter just shows that you love having your echo chamber with you constantly

No one can force Mozilla to host an add-on on their own servers. Fuck off retard.

Waterfox has better XUL support for being based on a newer version of Firefox, and Palemoon has blocked add-ons in the past (AdNauseum and other one I can't remember).

It was the most feature rich of all the browsers.

Filter rules had a real user interface.
Content types has check boxes,
so you could compose really nice filters even without being a progreammer.
The Blockable items list was far better organized and informative of any of the crap ublock offered.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1557321292448.png (1680x977, 90K)

And yet here you are discussing it.

There is none. Even Firefox distancing themselves from dissenter isn't a problem and it was brought up here as well. They're not obligated to be publicly associated with that shit.

It's just manufactured outrage.

>browser vendors are actively and maliciously conspiring against political opponents
>browser vendors pay attention to what other browser vendors are doing and sometimes copy decisions when their own policies are aligned with those decisions
hmmm i can't decide which of these scenarios is more likely

>That means the scheme together and target political opponents.
Gab/Dissenter is widely unpopular with a lot of people. That doesn't imply that there's organised political suppression going on.

oh no no

Attached: _20190508_065343.jpg (480x813, 67K)

>they're removing it from their own addon site
That's nearly the same things. Destroy the dissenters and stop people from knowing it exists.

>so you could compose really nice filters even without being a progreammer.

/v/irgin thinking setting up filters is hard. Fuck off back to your low IQ retard board. Your kind is shitting up Jow Forums

a literal markov chain generator is smarter than you

no, that's not "nearly the same things". mozilla doesn't owe anyone the right to host addons on their platform. i don't agree with their decision either, but your reasoning is totally asinine.

Why you would want to waste your brain with retarded blocking rules, just so you can be hardcore and compose without ui?

You just admitted you prefer it as unfriendly to the user as possible.

>That doesn't imply that there's organised political suppression going on.
It kind of does, SeeThey are organized for sure.

You have the ability to use their tech and side load anything you want. The various forks is proof of that. I guess a Jow Forumstard won't understand that.
It's not that hard anyway. You're just too retarded to learn and just want to go back to your Fortnite match as fast as possible. Go back to /v/ and stop shitting up Jow Forums brainlet.

>It's not that hard anyway.
And yet you still advocate for the worse extension so you can act smug about it.

Tells me all I need to know about people like you.

>See
it's AI text completion you mong
explain how this proves anything whatsoever

How bad is the dissenter community?

>when their own policies are aligned with those decisions
And you don't see a problem with this political alignment?

When did you turn into a person who stand for suppression of free speech networks?

>browser vendors pay attention to what other browser vendors are doing and sometimes copy decisions when their own policies are aligned with those decisions
Also, tech companies tend to "follow the leader", because whoever goes first risks getting all the backlash and bad press. Once someone else has made a change and people have reacted non-negatively, it's much less risky to roll out a similar change.

>It kind of does, See
What? I think you might have a fundamentally mistaken view of what's going on, if you're citing the output of a chatter-bot.

They wouldn't show any examples as to why they banned it.

That's already enough for me to get skeptical of mozilla.

>And you don't see a problem with this political alignment?
No. Companies following their own policies about what to host is definitely not a violation of your freedom of speech. That's not how it works.

based ff btfo-ing the jew

i don't see a problem with people deciding what content to allow on their own platform based on their moral values, no.
>When did you turn into a person who stand for suppression of free speech networks?
never. when did you turn into a person who stands for compelling people to provide content they don't want to provide? you must also believe that bakeries shouldn't be allowed to turn down commissions for gay weddings on religious grounds.
see? i can strawman too. now please get on with necking yourself.

that's because disenter is shit

>conspirationists and antivax addon was blocked
what's the problem.

Why would I use that when uBlock Origin is superior in every way? If it filters out brainlets like you, that's even better. Software and computing got worse because it lowers the barrier if entry to accommodate lazy retards like you.
Jow Forumstards want everything they stand for to be unbanned but they would ban anything they consider to be liberal in a moment. The entire place is an echo chamber. Try having a dissenting opinion there and see what happens

Prob a bunch of edgy Jow Forumstards typing "jews" and "niggers" over and over again

hey op why do you conveniently forget that disenter is also banned from goodle?

see this frens? this nigger is trying to sway you against mozilla

>uBlock Origin is superior in every way
If what you think.
But seeThe old ABP let you know exactly wich filters were active, which Frame it was active in, and the exact source of that filter.

Ublock didn't do any of that shit and let you operate while blind.

FYI gab is jewish and so is their disenter

think a little
who else would want the most controversial users on the internet
and why?

but go ahead and be my guest and dox yourself for free, retards

There is a difference between those two situations.

>i don't see a problem with people deciding what content to allow on their own platform based on their moral values
You are for banning people from your shop.

The bakers didn't ban the gayasses from their shop.
They let the gays buy anything from the shelves.
What they didn't do was letting the gays order them to make a specific cake.

Jesus. Maybe use ublock origin before spouting garbage.

>If what you think.
- independently maintained by volunteers with no financial incentives
- not run by a company that harvests user data
- not trying to force sites into paying them with mafia-like "whitelisted ads"-type schemes
- better performance
- lower memory usage
name a single reason why anyone should use ABP over uBo

>The bakers didn't ban the gayasses from their shop. […]
you've managed to miss the point of this very simple analogy completely and i'm genuinely impressed

what about the logger plus popus show which list is used

I did. This crap extension doesn't compare to ABP.

Not feature rich enough.
And it goes apeshit as soon as you change tabs.

Good to see you act more humble and less arrogant though.

Attached: 1.png (379x556, 13K)

>- independently maintained by volunteers with no financial incentives
>- not run by a company that harvests user data
This has nothing to do with the quality of the extensions.
You initial objection to me was about that. You belittled me in order to pretend your crap extension was functionally superior.

>- independently maintained by volunteers with no financial incentives
Sounds like you should join me in quitting Mozilla products.

But you won't, because I know you are a hypocrite.

>you've managed to miss the point of this
No. Mozilla completely banned Dissenter from their shop.
The bakers let them purchase premade things from the shelves.

>And it goes apeshit as soon as you change tabs.

Attached: 6a0120a85dcdae970b0128776ff992970c-pi.png (200x193, 30K)

Attached: 1.png (940x580, 6K)

>Good to see you act more humble and less arrogant though
Different guy but not surprised a /v/edditor winbaby can't understand that. No one wants to lower the standards for retards like you. Fuck off

Attached: 1.png (940x580, 24K)

Trannies are gross.

>No one wants to lower the standards
Adblock Plus was the higher standard for user interface.

Ublock is several steps back.

Yes, goyim. I'm sure Facebook, Twitter, Google, Paypal, Mastercard and Spotify all just happened to ban the same people at the same time
You're setting a new record for retardation on Jow Forums if you actually believe there is no coordinated effort to unperson anyone not full regressive left by silicon valley tech giants. Mozilla, being Google's obedient little lapdog, of does whatever it's overlord tells them to

>pale moon
No wonder why it's fucked.

That's just the logger attempting to grab from the palemoon website whose tab I clicked on.

The ublock logger failed. And in addition it lost focus on the Jow Forums page it was supposed to log.

It tried to do 2 things at the same time and failed miserably at them both.

what about that pause button

>- not run by a company that harvests user data
>- not trying to force sites into paying them with mafia-like "whitelisted ads"-type schemes
>- better performance
>- lower memory usage

Not good enough for you? ABP is shit and only used by absolute retards. The GUI (can't believe somebody thinks a GUI for an adblocker is that important) for ublock origin is fine for me and millions of other users. You're just too retarded to learn something new. Just admit that and stop posting.

>This has nothing to do with the quality of the extensions.
good job, that's correct! it does have something to do with what decisions the developers make, though. my experience has taught me to avoid free products from companies when their only way of making money off them is violating my privacy.
>your crap extension
i'm not gorhill

>quitting Mozilla products
that'd be a decent point if mozilla was a for-profit company, but it's not
>But you won't
yup
>because I know you are a hypocrite
you clearly don't even know how to tie your own shoes

>No
yes, sorry sweaty

>this extension for mainline firefox doesn't work on this rancid-old fork for snowflakes, paranoid schizos, and morons
learn how to tie your shoes before you try to use a computer again

>goyim
lol

>what about that pause button
THat's a bad design.

See this one in ABPIt worked fined without a pause button.
It allowed to to change to a new tab and dealt with it just fine.

Just a suggestion next time please act less smug about Ublock.
It's not as good as you guys think it is.

Stop using tranny as an insult, not all of us are bad

Literally just tried it on my locked down and underpowered win10 work shit laptop and it worked just fine. Maybe stop installing malware from your pirated games and your computer won't be shitting itself.

Reminder that Gab/Dissenter fags are scared of little girls.

Attached: 56bdb4f2c289a3e6fa0f7db8f0f0564b.jpg (538x650, 117K)

>The GUI for ublock origin is fine for me and millions of other users.
I already demonstrated why it's a pile of horse dung >Not good enough for you?
All you have proven is you prefer inferior siftware, and act smug as if it's superior software.

what you've demonstrated is that you're too dumb to understand software compatibility

What's with all this shilling for a pro-Fox propaganda network?

It works for me without spazzing out like you claim. You also like to ignore . Stop posting please. If I was your mother, I would have either stopped drinking during the pregnancy or get an abortion

The fact that you literally scream bloody murder for a corporation to have “ownership” over something they can’t even claim to have created says everything. Also that you can’t even type the word nigger or jew without quotes to SHOW you are virtuous and are only saying it for context shows how deep your mind has been controlled. Pathetic fucking weakling.

>that'd be a decent point if mozilla was a for-profit company
They are for profit. You think they got their hands on these million dollar office buildings for free?

>>this extension for mainline firefox doesn't work
That is the main branch of firefox.
I'm in the progress of moving away.

You idiots just saw the name of the tab, and thought that was the name of the browser.

Attached: Paris-2-e1342467620271-1024x753.jpg (1024x753, 199K)

aren't they blocking non approved addons from the browser tho? isn't that...

> actively preventing its use in their product

not a firefox fag, genuinely curious.

blog.mozilla.org/addons/2019/05/02/add-on-policy-and-process-updates/
> is a method for disabling extensions or other third-party software that has already been installed by Firefox users.
Happened right before everyone's extensions were disabled.

>you're too dumb to understand software compatibility
Are you saying ublock isn't compatible with Firefox?

Aren't you guys supposed to be hiding your power-levels?

>lol
So you have zero counterpoint as expected

Attached: imgp.png (864x907, 783K)

Lol. Is this your "argument". Try harder next time

>unironically uses dissenter
>uses ABP
>defends it over uBo
This thread has to be bait right? No one is inbred enough to actually be like OP.