Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1

Is this the perfect Jow Forums phone?

>Snapdragon 636 (Octa core)
>3/6GB RAM
>32/64GB Internal memory
>6" IPS so none of that giant 6.5"+ 2019 phablet size
>Dual-SIM and a MicroSD slot (3 slots in total)
>No notch, and a headphone jack
>Pure Android + Officially supported by Lineage OS

>160 EUR

Attached: asus-zenfone-max-pro-m1.jpg (1600x1200, 445K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HFEOyhLyTIY
youtube.com/watch?v=T5uLJJnEHMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And it also has a 5000mAh battery

Oh

How much do they pay you to post here, shill?

Seems decent

But ASUS quality means it'll be dead within a year

Attached: 1544368129792.jpg (600x572, 71K)

>6" IPS so none of that giant 6.5"+ 2019 phablet size
6" is gigantic zoomer, anything above 5" is annoying.

My first gen Zenfone 5" is still working, and it's a fucking intel atom.

Works on my machine. Got an ASUS laptop for 3 years now and it still works without a problem.

I got one a month ago and I'm loving it so far.
A bit worried about that Pie update though, but we'll see.
Also, why are all the videos about this phone made by Indian dudes? Was it designed with the Indian market in mind?

>6"
>not giant

get a load of this zoomer

based

Afaik yes, it was built to cater to the indian people, since for them the smartphone is the only gateway to the internet

Don't get memed into buying this phone. It has serious build quality issues (my friend had dead pixels within a week of purchase) and buggy multitouch. Playing games or doing anything requiring two hands is a nightmare on this phone. Idk if the batch for my country (Indonesia) is bad but people have been having issues left and right with it.

Don't scare me like that user.
I hope it's a problem in the Indonesian batch.

>Snapdragon 6
Stopped reading here.

5" bezelless phones when?

>shilling for ANUS

I-Is it that bad?

Why do Indians put titles in English on their videos but speak another language? Hindi I guess.
youtube.com/watch?v=HFEOyhLyTIY

android isn't pure

>Snapdragon 6
>Stopped reading here.
Why? You can play PUBG at almost all max settings except the shadows and the CPU is very efficient. Not seeing the problem. Also, the 675 from the 600 series supports 48 MP sensors and has better single core performance than the 845.

why not M2?

This is fucking annoying. Pilipinos do it too.

>front camera
>battery not removable

How is that the perfect Jow Forums phone?

>larger
>has notch

You literally don't need anything more except for playing a few games. Android 9 is completely smooth on my device and my battery life is great.

>Android 9
Didn't the update cause a lot of weird bugs for you?
Or was it fixed already?

There seems to be a few bugs but I'm running a custom ROM. A major bug is that audio (for the speakers only) doesn't work for all apps. I can't find people with this issue in the 100 page thread for this ROM so I guess it's rare.

It's a niche thing. Most of what people want from this other chink phones have.

I see. I guess I'm gonna wait a bit more then
Thanks

What's the point of two SIM cards?

>

who are you quoting?

you

It's what I use. Haven't updated to Pie yet because it's broken. I'm gonna get a OP7P or a OP7TP, let's see.

Xperia XZ1 shits on it.

WHEN
WILL
THEY
LEARN

no, because you can get a mi mix 2s and pajeet os.

and zenfone max pro m2 exist.

sharp aquos crystal.

what? i had never had anything asus die on me, and i have a ton of asus shit.

you'll get it when you get a job

to be honest, when i was checking the phones a week ago, that was my favorite model too
after some further research i just gave up as current phones don't offer anything substantially more than what i already have.

Manlet

He's right though, 6" is still huge for a phone. But in 2019 you can't really get something smaller, that's still decent in performance. Stupid times, really.

The only correct opinion. Just keep using your current phone, install a new battery if needed.

I use a OnePlus 6t with one hand just fine

>current phone is an htc 10
>less than 3 hours of screen on time, not even full brightness
>battery replacement is a fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=T5uLJJnEHMk
I don't want to spend 10 years in medical school just to be able to replace my battery, what the fuck am I supposed to do now?

bullshit, the Zenfone 5, was an arm based phone, and if you're referring to the Zenfone 2, that had a 5.5 inch screen. Mine barely works but the battery dies after 1.5 hours SOT and there's only one rom that still gets updates. I moved on to other phones, but surely you've at least had to replace the battery. You'd be retarded to not be running the only updated rom.