Google it.

How do I get in?
Google it.

Can you answer my questions, please?
Read the wiki.

What wiki?
Google it.

What is the purpose of this thread?
To circlejerk private trackers like they're secret clubs. No, you're not invited.

News:
- OT is up again.
- AB best tracker.
- Endless boring discussion about nothing.

Attached: 1535587983230.jpg (1947x1702, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE
vocaroo.com/i/s06Rbvn9rbAV
old.reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/bm01ou/have_you_recently_been_wondering_where_your/emsw33e/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based and usenetpilled

myanonamouse is the only pt I have an account for. I want one for movies/tv, but not enough to beg.

OK, thanks for telling us.

You're welcome. Anything else you'd like to know about me?

Wow is it real?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 6.21.17 PM.png (1406x1324, 161K)

No.

beyond vs ptp?

PTP is like the best fucking movie tracker there is

BHD is an absolute shit hole, terrible retention, not much content, its shit. If you want an alternative to PTP, use AHD or HDB

>brod

>just remembered i got Bib power user literally 1 day after hdb stopped recruiting from that

Attached: 8a4.jpg (316x202, 7K)

brod hdb is harder to get than ptp

in a few months it'll be the other way around again, it changes all the time
remember when BTN recruited on AHD, or TehC before that?

That sucks but at least now you're prepared if they start recruiting from there again. How hard was getting PU on bib?

It's easy if you upload audiobooks

i see in ahd just 50% and 75% freeleech, they haven't 100% freeleech torrents?

not that hard once i bothered actually going for it when i realized hdb recruit from that
i went the more upload data/less torrents uploaded route iirc

wtf is teh matter with you "google it" do youwant everyone to become stuck in the matrix or what?

100% is very rare. They have a global freeleech about once a year but that's about it. 1080p x265 was freeleech for a while after they had just started allowing those.
If you have a seedbox it's very easy making buffer with the 75 and 50% torrents.

>i went the more upload data/less torrents uploaded route iirc
10gb seems a lot for a book tracker. did you gain most of that upload from the torrents you uploaded or did you autosnatch stuff?

i filled requests i think

Did you have to spend money or were you able to find requests you could fill for free e.g. from overdrive?

HDB is never going to fall off the top of the pyramid unless they get shut down. They're not going to lose their rep as the top HD tracker.

Yes, do you remember weighing less than 250lbs?

Yeah, HDB is always going to be harder than the other two, I was talking about BTN mostly. But even HDB has been easier to get into than right now. They've recruited at ahd-maniac and bib before.

i think i spent a few ameribux on one and got the rest from ebook.farm

cool, thanks for the info.
What exactly is ebook.farm? Seems to be some kind of invite only site?

yeah, they have an insanely large library of mostly drm-free ebooks, where each ebook costs money but an order of magnitude less than retailers (sometimes literal cents).
it's how i used to get books before bib

yikes, I think I'm gonna stay away from that then. a similar site just got raided by the police recently

another day another GGn outage that could have been avoided if whoever manages their dns wasn't a complete shitter and understood that two A records pointing to separate servers isn't a fucking high availability setup

really, which site? this one has been around for at least 5 years, it's just a scene source
anyway, i haven't used it much anyway. not really useful unless you have really niche requirements

a German site called lul.to. never used it myself but apparently they had the same business model, pirated ebooks for a few cents each

>german
oh i get why youre worried, i know theyre really anal about attacking piracy at the user level

yeah pretty much. idk if they did anything about the users but they certainly could since they probably have everyone's payment details

Never applied cause Fuck HDB.

never applied because fuck books. applying just for hdb seems not worth the effort.

>2019
>not on HDB
kys

PTP+AHD > HDB

I'm not some autist.

What makes AHD so good to make it a complement to PTP?

t. Pleb who isn't on any top tier tracker

Good internals.

AHD is only good if you live in Mumbai.

>fuck books
hey zoomer

AB > any other tracker

sup boomer

another day another 0mb upload on red

Attached: yande.re 379461 aoi_yun cleavage dress gothic_lolita lolita_fashion.jpg (2884x3959, 1.55M)

>Another day of completely free Usenet with max speed
>Another day of laughing at torrent users

Their selection of untranslated stuff is pretty bad, but it's not like there's a good tracker for that.

How many MB have you uploaded total on RED?

Also pic

Attached: sketch-1557333573288.png (1894x1080, 201K)

When did HDB stop recruiting from there?

1 day before he got power user

They have two IPs on their domain and one is off. Put another one in /etc/hosts and you're good to go.

1.7 TB

correct around a year ago i think. the saddest part is ive been on bib for almost like 5 years, but someone told me bib power user got you hdbits only around the time they stopped

almost 150gb

Attached: yande.re 513132 animal_ears hoshi nekomimi seifuku tagme tail.jpg (2433x3434, 765K)

Invites for PTP or alternative, anyone? I'm a good goy.

sent ;)

SDB.

sent :^)

Attached: 1496589110909.jpg (178x279, 16K)

Attached: brodtt.png (342x97, 32K)

I remember when ptp pulled recruitment off ggn and lots of people came angry-posting here kek

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

previous thread

Based community hero

It's funny when people here not on ptp ask: "ptp vs x tracker?"
When I got into ptp I couldn't believe how huge the difference is between ptp and every other movie tracker, there is absolutely no comparison at all
ptp is just the best on every level

*rolls around on floor suffering involuntary cringe spasms*

nope, shit user encodes there, you are funny

This. The tracker should be awarded some cultural heritage award from UNESCO.

>shit user encodes there
What do you mean? Most movies have decent encodes available and if they don't, a HANDJOB is still better than nothing

>decent encodes
I ain't downloading The Fifth Element via kazaa on fucking dial up no more. Them days are long gone. I refuse to waste time on "decent" encodes.

I'm not interested in your quibbling, just tell me what you think is wrong with the encodes? Any why do you think user encodes are inherently bad?

this user is based

if you don't like the encodes and say "Them days are long gone" then just download the remuxes that are abundant

what a retard

but is better to get a few encodes for every movie or a lot for every movie that is that site

You might be joking, but I actually think that this is true. Same way fansubbers should receive awards for intercultural communication or something.

hello nigga homosexual

is better to learn english first, pajeet

ok pajeet

PTs are stupid. All you need is FrostWire.

that doesn't change it is a shit tracker as you are SHIT

PAJEET

Found the nigger who hoards 480p HVEC encodes.

good reply to that shit

why don't you learn another lang, do you think are the only one? stupid guys, from stupid countries, same reply to everything YOU ARE SHIT

>why don't you learn another lang
why don't you? I already know two.

vocaroo.com/i/s06Rbvn9rbAV

go to hell MOTHERFUCKER

you don't know NOTHING

Along side HDB it has the best selection of high quality encodes due to their quality control. The owners of the site refuse to take donations. Extremely easy to build a buffer when compared to other trackers of the same "tier".

Though still not as good as either PTP or HDB when it comes down to it, it's a great complimentary/backup tracker, and its the best you can do before getting to PTP or HDB.

fuck you

I'm fucking dying

Attached: Tc8Dj5S.jpg (914x869, 216K)

Why are you replying to me and not the pajeet?

not the point, nigger

Can someone explain what he means? It looks like the ramblings of Charles Manson.

>AoM
kek, did he really fall for this?
old.reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/bm01ou/have_you_recently_been_wondering_where_your/emsw33e/

to be fair, you have to have an extremely high IQ to be able to understand that

FINALLY new sweet drama

Attached: oppaitime vs nostalgic.png (1578x3448, 1.11M)