Which company cares more about user privacy?

Which company cares more about user privacy?

Attached: 4FD14F9B-0E0E-4290-885A-486D7478B69E.jpg (640x360, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ICloud_leaks_of_celebrity_photos
support.google.com/transparencyreport/answer/7381738?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Apple without question. They're not perfect but if it's between these two, on this particular issue, then Apple is the only answer.

you are not the user, you are the product.

fpbp

For all their pretentiousness, Apple.

not google

Unironically this.

The only thing I like about Google is Android, besides that, the company can purge and die and I wouldn't care.

Google since they don't sell data to 3rd parties unlike Apple.

where the fuck did you hear this? are you sure it's not the other way around? you're a fucking moron if you think google doesn't sell their data to 3rd parties.

apple profits off of hardware sales and KEEPING YOUR DATA TO THEMSELVES.

here's your (you)

The one that isn't an ad company.

10pbp

>Which is worse dog poop or cat poop
hard choice.

(you)

>Apple
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ICloud_leaks_of_celebrity_photos

I find it weird how Jow Forums seldom discusses ways to keep your life private from the government. In my country anyone can access your social security number, pull up info from your car plate and find out house ownership info. This is so obviously flawed from a security perspective, yet people come up with the dumbest excuses, specially boomers
>uhh, your ssn needs to pe publicly accessible so people know whether they can trust you to pay things!
Well guess what you fucking gaylord nigger faggot, COME UP WITH A SYSTEM THAT DOESN'T EXPOSE THAT PERSON'S ENTIRE LIFE!

my friends ass got saved by apple once. he dealt with 6 figures worth of drugs, and when they got his phone it was iphone cloud pass protected and apparently they didnt crack the phone . he got charged for selling a few grams of weed only and got away without major consequences

Both don't give a shit.

Google is an ad company and has stated in every single interview and terms of service that they will sell as much data as they can get from you because it's okay and privacy is for criminals.

Apple puts some effort into keeping your data safe from other parties but than takes it from you pretty shamelessly and shares it with all its partners. Unlike Google they say they think privacy is important but in reality this is nothing but marketing.

Attached: botnet.jpg (547x411, 24K)

Thanks for showing me again that normal people are literally incapable of seeing choices as anything other than binary, and that they don't just tolerate being stepped on and used, they love it.

>“access was later revealed to have been gained via spear phishing attacks.”

Uh, that’s not Apple’s fault.

And besides that, security != privacy

Why are you friends with degenerates?

Jesus do you like in North Korea or something

Brazil.

Attached: 1556236486705.jpg (150x188, 26K)

Google unironically.

Applel pretends to care, but are 100 orders of magnitude too incompetent to do anything about it.

Attached: 1556873237696.jpg (800x800, 190K)

>A company that makes all of its money by selling targeted ads using user data sells its valuable data so advertisers can target ads themselves without paying Google.
You're retarded as fuck. I bet you think Microsoft sells the source code for Windows too.

99% of their users don't care about their privacy, why should they?

neither, both feed on user data.

Attached: 1557161500927.png (1012x693, 878K)

user error

Joke of the day :D

As much as I hate them, Apple respects it more.
support.google.com/transparencyreport/answer/7381738?hl=en