2019. I am forgotten

2019. I am forgotten.

Attached: sei_25300104-7a28.jpg (510x510, 29K)

Who?

>2019. I am forgotten.
Maybe by name, but I would guess quite a few people are aware of his court case and the aftermath.

He built an eBay competitor. The feds didn't like that, they shut it down.

Ohh shit i do know who this is

Bob Ross.

why does Jow Forums idolize dangerous criminals?

he's a piece of shit

I didn't know he got life until I looked it up just now. His sentence reminds me of Aaron Swartz and probably what Swartz's life would have been like now had he not an hero'd.

I made some ross threads a few months back but they never took off desu

What??? He got a life sentence?

he knew what he was doing, got caught and now has quality shower time with tyrone. don't sell drugs, kids.

why are u replying twice brother

Attached: gggllo.jpg (480x480, 13K)

Whether he is specifically remembered or not is irrelevant; his example sparked a decentralized illegalist revolution across the globe. People of the world are reclaiming their liberties from the tyrants that run their governments using clandestine online markets that follow the blueprint that Ross pioneered; that is a far greater tribute than his name being a footnote in a history book.

There is nothing wrong with selling drugs.

pic related
i don't mind people buying or selling drugs but he surely didn't expect authorities to just let him go.

Attached: not him.png (390x181, 30K)

Oh, you're right, you don't make your own market that they can't control and get away with it.

>open another darknet market to dab on the gov
>only to be shutdown by them few years later

he never expected to get caught. And its really bizarre how they even found him out.

>t. FBI

Kingpin wannabe that couldn't take the heat