Let be serious guys, there is nothing better in the world of GUI than MIUI10. Prove me wrong!!

Let be serious guys, there is nothing better in the world of GUI than MIUI10. Prove me wrong!!

Attached: MIUI-10-UI.jpg (637x638, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xda-developers.com/xiaomi-miui-ads-hamper-user-experience/
androidauthority.com/xiaomi-miui-ads-906902/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was alright until it started copying current iOS design full of round corners and white and blue colors.

Miui9>miui10

there's no app drawer, all apps have to sit on the desktop like a fucking iphone

>prove me wrong
iOS

Fucking this, exactly my thoughts

I hated it so much I loaded fucking ZenUI over it.

Attached: 1446650400970.jpg (600x600, 143K)

Stock android is better. Fuck nova launcher is better. miui is a laggy pile of shit.

MIUI is pretty good.
I'm autistic about a lot of things, but phone GUIs aren't one of them.

Samsung Experience is my guilty pleasure. Not version 10 or OneUI though, the only good thing there is the Night Mode, those look like shit. Stock AOSP is alright, MIUI is a laggy and unpleasant piece of shit.

you must be getting paid good money to shill this

who would ever want an OS that slams you with ads that you can't disable or block

xda-developers.com/xiaomi-miui-ads-hamper-user-experience/

androidauthority.com/xiaomi-miui-ads-906902/

Attached: xiaomi-miui-ads-1-840x590.jpg (840x590, 127K)

Evie launcher is the shit

It's comfy, I'll give you that.

Attached: phone.png (1080x1920, 1.41M)

You can`t be serious. MIUI is horrendous. It looks it was made for 16 year old Chinese k-pop fan girls.

You can disable that in a matter of minutes and almost everyone here who has a phone with MIUI replaces it with a custom ROM as soon as possible anyway.

>what are hundreds of launchers you can download
>what is poco launcher

I don't like how miui doesn't have the option to resize PiP windows.

I hate that I can't just touch the volume/brightness bar where I want to set it.

Yes, I agree with this. The worst thing about MIUI right here.

>EMUI

but for real the Sailfish OS and blackberry 10 UI.

Anyone tried miui 10,4?

>she doesn't use xiaomi.eu roms

>poco launcher
No taste at all.

>having 3 duplicates of the same app on your screen.

What launcher allows me to do this? I like MIUI launcher but I don't really know if I want to go back to MIUI because it's only Nougat (RN4x).