I'm so fucking done with (((online shopping)))

I'm so fucking done with (((online shopping))).

This is the third day in a row that the retards that are supposed to deliver my package pretend I'm not at home. I have spent countless hours of my time waiting for packages that never arrive.

I will never, ever buy something from a non-physical store again.

Attached: 1556412480657.jpg (920x518, 79K)

have sex

Attached: 1443085758700.png (600x600, 312K)

I will if you keep sucking my dick.

Sounds like a logistics problem, not an online shopping one.
Maybe you live in a shady area or have a nigger dog outside that attacks any leaf that moves. Something you're not telling us.

use a work address or amazon pickup location if your local mail is shit

Use an Amazon locker

They just lie and pretend they went to your address and you were not present. Meanwhile, they are playing with their smartphone. They always do this shit because they know they will be paid.

based and sexpilled

We have pick up points like gas stations or a shop nearby. But first they try to deliver it to your neighbors and leave you a note.

And why didn't you just go outside to wait for them when they were nearby?

Attached: 1437542584203.gif (300x188, 1.18M)

They don't even come here. They stay wherever they are and just write "not present".

Use a postal box.

I got one because I live in an older apartment building with no doorman.

This shit is so annoying
I was at home and the guy didn't knock instead just walked up and slipped in a note saying I tried to deliver, you weren't there, I tried putting in the package but my fucking water filter didn't fit through the letter hole

Build a wooden box with a padlock and place it outside your house. On the lid, write "Place packages into the box and lock it. Thanks" and then go about your life.

>live rural just outside of the city
>postal service is good in my area since it's one office for a relatively small population
>but close enough to civilization to get 2 day prime shipping
>far enough away from niggers to be able to get no signature drop-offs without fear of theft

I'm ready for the amazon future desu

Don't want to socialize when you're high as fuck

Kek

Sounds like you have a shitty postal employee, how could the online store possibly be to blame?

Call the shipping company and complain. I had a problem because I receive firearms and alcohol that absolutely require a signature but the deliveryman would never knock so the shit would never get delivered. I called up corporate and now they ALWAYS knock.

You're a fucking liar, you'll keep ordering shit.
A thread died 4 this.

Attached: 1492743811504.png (396x382, 173K)

Fag