LinkedIn WomenConnect Helps Women to Get Top-tier STEM Jobs

youtube.com/watch?v=TWc2Wq-zHJ8

What do you think about this Jow Forums?
I think it's amazing!

Attached: Linkedin.png (1271x718, 695K)

I mean it's fine if they are legit professionals. Haven't watched video tho.

Ain't nothing wrong with being a token hire

>Diversity over talent and usefulness
ugh

But why tho

Attached: 1529243723894.png (650x650, 25K)

>helps women to get top-tier STEM jobs
If they need help instead of depending on their own CV doing the talk, then they don't deserve the jobs.

Wow. Nice for LinkedIn Women Connect getting Aunt Jemima a "job" in the STEM field.

Attached: s-l300[1].jpg (273x300, 19K)

hey wont mind her as a coworker. probably married, women with children no need for competing sexually. might even bring food during holidays. pretty comfy actually.

Imagine being a woman. Imagine still needing shit like this when you already get free jobs for having a vagina and still pretending you're the victim

Why though? It was never even a problem, they are solving problems that aren't fucking there.

Optimism-user is based

Unironically what started all this equality stuff? It seemed to just come out of nowhere after.

the left thought that if they shilled social justice hard enough people would still want to elect them

>tfw companies are making diversity divisions in their organizations to quarantine the token hires where they can't deal any actual damage to the company
sure must suck being put in a codemonkey lazzaretto

First time she fucks something up, who do you think is going to take responsibility? Hint: it won't be the black woman.

The left turned their backs on labor, going the right in serving capital. The right already had morality tied up in religion so the left adopted social justice as their morality. Calling it equality is just linguistic manipulation to hide what they're really doing.

people fuck up and learn. those who don't are very obvious to team managers. if they dont notice, I make sure that they notice by bringing it up. if they push it on me and ignore I start being as horrible as the retard and start looking for a new job.
I mean why would I care, if someone is doing bad on my team. if it doesn't affect me idc. life is too short to be pissed about some minority who “may” not be good.

Can't wait for this to go viral and The Chosen People to claim anudda shoah

>Unironically what started all this equality stuff?

Attached: Donate_Web2-1.png (576x720, 236K)

You are one naive motherfucker

the only reason anyone uses linkedIn is because supposedly HRM personal uses it. HRM are usually the least productive part of a company, 90% women and most importantly - often they do negative work by caring about stuff like diversity when it is not needed. In short, this shit is good for marketing but does nothing really to improve western companies productivity.

>Senior UX Researcher
literal made up bullshit position with no weight to it, and zero influence on the important parts of the product