Google it.

How do I get in?
PM indexer's staff on PTP/BTN/HDB

Can you answer my questions, please?
No.

What is the purpose of this thread?
To help niggers understand that usenet is fucking free and /ptg/ sucks

Free providers:
>newszilla6.xs4all.nl (unlimited, IPv6 only, ~14 days retention)
>free-usenet.com (unlimited, need to reset pass every 3h, ~3000 days retention)
>free.xsusenet.com (25GB block, more account stackable, ~1000 days retention)
>xennanews.com (unlimited, not always available, ~30/40 days retention)

News:
- /ptg/ anons are STILL angry at the usenet gang
- the best sites are .in and omgwtf by far
- boring discussion about nothing

Previous thread:

Attached: set-speedlimit.png (1000x820, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/UsenetInvites/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 6.21.17 PM.png (1406x1324, 161K)

>brod

>IPv6 only
I only have ipv6 on my server. Is there a good headless usenet client I can use via ssh?

>>free-usenet.com (unlimited, need to reset pass every 3h, ~3000 days retention)
Also limited to 125KB/s.

>Also limited to 125KB/s.
bro but it's still free bro just use 10 accounts in parallel and write a script that resets the password every 3h bro so much better than paying $5 a month think about all the money you can save

this link is not in your previous thread

Based usenet bro expanding piracy options

lmao

do i need to use a vpn for this?

Of course not. It's not leaking your IP to anybody else.

Usenet uses a direct Https connection so no. The reason you get popped doing torrents is because you're distributing copyrighted material when uploading as part of the torrent swarm. With usenet its a direct http download, the only way you can get popped is if you tell the copyright owner directly.

wrong i know it's leaking my ip. what i wanted to know is if it makes me a part of the swarm.
and this user answered it.
How are download speeds?

Actually newszilla is 24 days

Leaking your IP means leaking to a 3rd party you nimrod. Do you think connecting to a VPN is also leaking your IP?

Would these be able to give me 45mbyte/s speeds?

Usenet maxes out your download speed. Whatever it is, you'll max it.

Only the people who run a back end service privately between friends will give that kind of speed to you for free. This is offered on top private trackers but rarely.

Only if you pay or have somebody invite you to a private back end service for free. The ones in the OP are limited but they are effective.

I got my invite

Thanks for the notice, it's nice to finally fill in some old TV episodes that were missing from my collection because all torrents and DDL were dead. Shame the free sites are so slow, but 2 hours is better than never.

Bump

>How do I get in?
>PM indexer's staff on PTP/BTN/HDB
>To help niggers understand that usenet is fucking free and /ptg/ sucks
So private trackers suck but you still need them to get private indexers?

>usenet
>literally every file contains malware

Downloading What we do in the shadows ep7 with this Usenet thing. Works great.

That used to be true on public usenet but this is about private Usenet.

>How do I get in?
>PM indexer's staff on PTP/BTN/HDB

So to beat the private tracker RPG I just need to message the people at the top level trackers.

Attached: doubt.png (300x250, 51K)

Why aren't omgwtf and nzbs.in mentioned in the Jow Forumsusenet indexers wiki page? Are they the sikrit circlejerk usenet cabal?

any open-signup indexers that mirror scene releases?

Most of them do fine with scene releases. Those are easy to get.

>Pay To Pirate General

>usenet gang
cringe

It's against the rule of those indexers to talk about them in public places

First rule of Usenet is, we don't talk about Usenet!

Literally private trackers but you have to pay. Why would you use that?

You need to pay if you're a dumb leecher

But you don't have to pay

Again, what's the advantage over private trackers? I just see a deprecated protocol being used by a bunch of hipster boomers so they can feel special.

>deprecated
Just because something is old doesn't mean its 'deprecated'. We still use IPv4 even though that should've been deprecated long long ago.

The advantages are mostly not having to keep the file after you are done with it, not needing to keep a ratio, and not needing to keep seeding a torrent after you have downloaded it.

Usenet is an absolutely terrible protocol, and this has nothing to do with its age. It was bad when it was invented and it's bad now.

>what's the advantage over private trackers?
No seeding. It's a nice supplement. We encourage use of both.

Attached: 1557280202003.png (800x800, 108K)

No ratio minding, no seeding, no having a ton of popular files cluttering up your private tracker download history. Use private Usenet first to avoid seeding, and if Usenet can't get you the file, use private trackers. It's a great strategy for obtaining what you want.

>no having a ton of popular files cluttering up your private tracker download history
why tf would this be a problem? why not have every movie I watch in my history?

because not all of them may be good or worth having there in your history. I use private Usenet to download everything first, and keep my private tracker history to a minimum with only the rarest of files.

people know

seems like a lot of effort for something I never look at

I already told you there's more than that. There's more effort in keeping a ratio than downloading an nzb and forgetting about it.

Stopping and removing the torrent from my client is more effort than just leaving it there to seed.

Attached: IMG-20190509-WA0001.jpg (173x49, 3K)

>He thinks I pay a penny for Usenet with 3000 days retention

Attached: sketch-1557333573288.png (1894x1080, 201K)

meanwhile on private trackers you can easily get 5 times that

Are you fucking dense?

>Stopping and removing the torrent from my client is more effort than just leaving it there to seed.
You just let the nzb download. You don't have to stop and remove it. It just stops and gets tucked away.

You just let the torrent download. You don't have to stop and remove it. It just seeds on its own.

free-usenet is only decent free provider
rest is trash with no retention. There are providers with free trials like Eweka no cc required

???

>You don't have to stop and remove it. It just seeds on its own.
yeah until your pc shuts off. the nzb client only needs to be used to download.

It continues when I turn it back on so what's the problem?

firing up the client and leaving your PC on all night.

>firing up the client
starts automatically, minimized to tray
>leaving your PC on all night
no need to do that

>no need to do that
why not? don't you want ratio buffer and bp?

I get more than enough buffer and bp seeding only while my PC is on anyways.

>I get more than enough buffer and bp seeding only while my PC is on anyways.
sure, user. sure.

What's so hard to believe? BTN is ratioless and PTP has a very generous BP system.

Im totally sold on private Usenet indexers, but is it possible to get an invite without being on HDB? No one on PTP, RED, AHD, etc is offering invites

old.reddit.com/r/UsenetInvites/

Posted there too and never got a response. Oh well maybe ill just stick to private trackers

who /nzbhydra/ here?

Attached: 127.0.0.1_5075_config_indexers.png (3800x2784, 522K)

I just use omg

>Is there a good headless usenet client I can use via ssh?

>Jow Forums finds out about usenet in 2019

lmao how out of touch can you cuckolds be

Usenet is too drama-free for Jow Forums

So Jow Forumsusenet is cabal controlled like Jow Forumstrackers?

>meanwhile on private trackers you can easily get 5 times that

Do you think a private tracker enables youur imaginary 5 times faster speed? 45MBps was the maximum theoretical download speed for the connection use to produce this picture, you moron.

last thread someone posted a usenet ad and it was like
>fastest usenet provider on the market
>800Mbit/s
so private trackers can definitely be faster. and no of course it's the seeders that enable those speeds, not the tracker. but you won't find seeders like that on public trackers.

i have been using usenet for years and never got into any private nzb site - how do you have so many? The entire idea of it is anathema to me. fuck you and your private circle jerks

usenet is basically like connecting to a massive seedbox that you can make multiple connections do. you can definitely hit very high speeds with it.

>i have been using usenet for years and never got into any private nzb site - how do you have so many?
Same reason you have probably been using torrents for years but never got into a private tracker.

ya i guess that makes sense, you're right about that too. information should be free, does noone believe that any more? wtf happened to Jow Forums

>information should be free, does noone believe that any more? wtf happened to Jow Forums
but it is free. nobody pays to get into private trackers unless they get duped by a scam tracker like IPT, and this whole thread is about guiding people to download from usenet without paying somebody to use their servers.

ITT: OP is marked and desperate to rejoin the cool kids club

Not marked and /pure/

Can I pay someone 100$ to download season 1-18 of cops from btn and send them to me.

I'm sure some neet will do that for you.

Which indexer has TrollHD releases?

Who cares

Just torrent it, it's on TPB.

all of them, but omg and .in are all you need for cabal level Usenet.

only one I have is lulunzb which is dogshit
anything that's better than that but easier to get into than omg and .in?

Why hasn't no one uploaded sneaky pete to BTN when scene releases are available. Fucking third tier tracker.
IPT is better.

Yeah, i got all those, but I saw someone said that btn has Cops seasons 3 and up all complete. And I need those to complete my collection. I also have some very rare ones not even on any private trackers I could trade as well. My season 1 is complete - every episode in great quality over a gig an episode, looks like official dvd.

So whats the best indexer with hdb/ptp/btn plus pc/switch games content? Also whats the best provider? I dont mind paying if the service is the best

Read the thread.

This thread only mention free providers. What are the best paid ones?

Go to Jow ForumsUsenet if you want to pay, but there's a lot you can get for free. What matters most is the indexer you use and getting invited to the tier 1 indexers mentioned ITT is your end goal.

I'm not gonna shill that shit. Go to reddit for that. This is about getting free service.

>To help niggers understand that usenet is fucking free and /ptg/ sucks
>bbbut go on /ptg/ to get it...

Free usenet access accounts

Download speed: 1 Mbit/s

>free

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>It's not leaking your IP to anybody else.
yea but the log your IP

>Whatever it is, you'll max it.
free ones have caps

It's so easy though.