OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: fold btfo.png (615x566, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vtqtyyGZvXM?t=270
youtube.com/watch?v=wNbwkjPer6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fold was the only real innovation to hit smart phones and women and minorities ruined it

How did we ruin it?

>Preorder laws
Wot

>we
niggers literally removed part of the screen and then were surprised it stopped working
the intentionally broke their phone and blamed samsung
I don't even like samsung products but this was bullshit

The crease in the phone is so bad it would have been better if they had just used two dedicated ordinary screens with no bezel in the middle.

Attached: 1554210660169.gif (909x890, 367K)

>niggers literally removed part of the screen
Because it was so poorly made that it looked loose like a screen protector.

Attached: bald retard.jpg (5000x5000, 928K)

>phone comes with a piece of paper that says
>DO NOT REMOVE THE SCREEN PROTECTOR
>proceeds to removed the screen protector and blame the company
whatever you say, nigger

Unbox therapy literally folded it 1000 times in a video n no issues. Treat that technology like it's fucking intended to and know it's fragile. Literally

Attached: IMG_20190508_224555.jpg (1070x693, 109K)

I wonder how the Huawei if faring, given that it folds in the other side.

The review units didn't come with the warning iirc.

Imagine purchasing 1st generation prototypes from samshit lmao

>dude folding screens! (We swear we're not running out of ideas)

The warning wasn't there originally. The reviewers did not have it on their units.

They did. One reviewer even took a photo of it.

Yes they did fuckface

>Jow Forums hasn't invaded Jow Forums

even if you discount that, there was still the multiple people who had screen failures after just a day.

No.
You can literally watch the UnboxTherapy video of the unboxing and see there is no warning message on it.
The photo of the message was from a device delivered to stores ahead of the release.

youtu.be/vtqtyyGZvXM?t=270
No, they did not. The pic of the warning was taken by someone working for T-mobile, not a reviewer.

i will wait a few versions until more phone makers are doing it and all the wrinkles are ironed out (pun intended)

yup, i would sooner tolerate a thin line in the middle than a screen that wrinkles and breaks,

>everything i dont like is Jow Forums

literally no one believes or says this
this board should be renamed "Jow Forums - Jow Forums talks about technology"

Why would someone buy this shit

it was clearly not just a screen protector, you'd have to be truly dumb to think this

>nigger
you can't fool me $amsung $hill

Isn't cancelling them by default a good thing?

Yes.
It means the company needs to either deliver or refund the money. Not just hold onto it with promises.

>be pioneering tech fag
>your brand new frontier tech shit isn't perfect
>newly released to production tech item is full of problems and issues
>your first of its kind bleeding edge tech breaks
>surprisedpikachu.jpg

I'm not blaming samshit for this one. That's why I don't pioneer. I don't buy software on day one, and I don't buy hardware in the first year. I'll wait for the issues to get fixed and for the price to come down. I have nothing against new tech, and trying cutting edge shit. It's just not my thing, and anyone who does do it should be acutely aware of what they're doing, or they're a moron. They can be the people who pay extra for the privilege of beta testing my stuff and dealing with the bullshit.

Lel where’s based retard?
>Hurrr my Tamsung is jut a gud az Ipone!

Attached: 106BE54F-D421-4B39-8D07-828C600B5C33.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

>Trusting NigNog McGibs

I fucking hate that YouTube recommends me his videos. I want a true, real review, not an opinion from the ghetto.

>not being able to admit that you were wrong
This site is for adults, not children or manchildren.

This, if there are preorder laws in the US then what fucking country is Tesla based in?

They should re-release it with warnings everywhere. Can't have people trying to eat the phones thinking they were tacos or something.

>do not eat
>do not pick at screen
>do not insert in anus or vagina

>Jow Forums actually loves women and brown people
(you)

Yes, just like everyone who isn't a fascist is a communist SJW negro transgirl (male).
White genocide is just a meme, why do you get so triggered by memes? Are you retarded?
lmao

Attached: kill nazis.png (666x960, 860K)

They will just saw them in half with a band saw and sell them as economy phones to compete with China.

aeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaeeeeeeeeeaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaeeeeeaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea

Folding is a stupid excuse to increase margins in the first place. As a low volume product, they are able to sell what is practically a tech demo and not worry what happens after the fact
It isn't a very durable design to begin with, for obvious reasons. They're giving Apple a run for their money with this.

Fuck flipping and dual screens, I do not give a single fuck about that silly meme. If I want two screens then I'm probably trying to actually get something done, in which case I'll do it on my desktop with two monitors. What I want is more phones with a physical keyboard - flip, slide, whatever. There are some but not enough.

Touch screens are a necessary evil that I am willing to tolerate on something so small like a phone, but trying to type on them is absolute cancer. I hate how touch screens have spread like a virus to every piece of technology that doesn't need them just to look sophisticated and trendy, like a car infotainment panel or a food ordering kiosk. There is no fucking reason to have such an unreliable interface for something with such a large workspace that is only meant to do a few things, it's just going to break down or have niggers destroy it or be an excuse for lazy unintuitive UI.

youtube.com/watch?v=wNbwkjPer6k

The screens at mcdonalds work fine. They're at least more reliable than the employees (who don't use them), which admittedly isn't saying much.

stop agendaposting you fucking retard, tumblr awaits you

Attached: 4XXZFCd.jpg (546x700, 62K)

>Is so deluded he thinks me posting cringe facebook memes MUST make me an SJW
Lmao, Jow Forums can't even tell a shitpost from reality anymore.
Does this trigger you too, cuck? It's also a meme after all.

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 47K)

What a fucking shit idea for a phone.

do you have down syndrome ? agenda-posting is still agenda-posting even if it is ironic, this is a thread about fucking flippable phones you turbofaggot

I'm just waiting on the Motorola Razr 2019.
I hope the scare with the Samsung Fold doesn't delay it any longer

Name a better innovation in the past 10 years.

finfet

also 3dxpoint

>I should be at home being a drug addict
Gas yourself

What is hard to understand? You can preorder a product with no known release day (ie, the Fold and Tesla) but if there was a release date and then it was removed they must re-affirm their desire to continue their preorder indefinitely.

The crease won't be an issue, instead they will have a FAR worse issue with pressure or impact. Even a slight bump or continued pressure (like being a pocket) can potentially break an OLED panel when it's only being protected by flimsy plastic.

>posts on social networking sites like Jow Forums
>calls others addicts
Here's your (you)

Attached: smug-010.jpg (373x372, 84K)

wireless charging.

otherwise

"Jow Forums - another wall to shit and piss on but in binary"

The great strength of the totalitarian state is that it forces those who fear it to imitate it. --Hitler
They got this guy to stop being such a degenerate just by going for a walk with friends and a tiki torch. I find more wisdom in that quote every day.

what a disgusting innovation desu

>name

Attached: 150239398443289.jpg (248x233, 8K)

>This guy actually enjoys his wire cuck
Luddites can't even imagine a future that is more convenient

The smartphone innovation I want is too niche. A phone with a physical keyboard made up of tiny individual displays, so you can change languages

Attached: 1430855140094.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

who thought folding phones was a good idea?

Tech companies are out of ideas. Until there’s a profound innovation in battery technology, future development is throttled by power requirements. Foldable screens have been around for over a decade and tested for numerous military applications, the issue is they’re more fragile than paper in most scenarios. Also I very much doubt this is going to catch on with the normies; they’re used to toughened glass touchscreens almost completely resistant to scratches and wear, that repel fingerprints. There’s no way they’re going to enjoy going back 20 years to something that feels like a Palm resistive touchscreen and takes damage about as well.

>this comment was made seriously

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 63K)

Maybe they'll get desperate enough to actually take chances with design, like a screen that isn't ten times taller than it is wide.

I too long for the good old days when every device by every company wasn’t an identical-looking glass-and-metal slab.

Attached: 0E44E23F-71B1-4A12-B2AA-3C1D619757CC.jpg (238x500, 24K)

I wish they'd make vertical-folding phones again. There's never been anything more satisfying than hanging up a call by closing the clamshell.

Ha! I actually received a used NX80v today. I had a ton of PDAs as a kid and have been replacing my collection off eBay.

Damn a phone with the aesthetics of a PDA would be lovely. Actual buttons. A d-pad.

Attached: 51G2VP9TBJL.jpg (321x500, 34K)

Everything used to look so much more bad-ass.

Attached: c0e905f891944b817b6c36dd7a83.jpg (3071x2047, 1.45M)

Attached: dag.jpg (500x505, 45K)

With the Priv you can slide the screen down to end the call. Not as satisfying as a flip phone but definitely better than just tapping a touchscreen button

Attached: Priv.jpg (616x490, 79K)

I had a sliding phone similar to that as well. In fact, I think that model was my first ever cell phone.

In any case, I do agree that the physical sensation is what's been removed, even from early smartphone models that still had physical buttons on the front dedicated to ending a call.

I just checked eBay and some used ones are going for even less than the $125 I spent on my Passport. I might pick one up and just switch between them as I please

don't buy, these things are flimsy as fuck and super moisture sensitive

my headphone jack died after a month of use and my micro B port died in 2, and if you work with the phone in your pocket the sweat can cause the entire screen to delaminate, which happened on month 5.

I honestly gave up after 6 months when my third glue application for the screen failed and the ribbon cable showed signs of dying.

I've never had so many issues with a phone, honest to god. there's a reason they're cheap.

I knew it had issues but those were no dealbreaker at that price, that moisture sensitivity is another story though. I was going to use it for Pokémon Go while skating

fun fact: Pokemon Go isn't even supported. Had to use my s3 when that was the "New thing" in ym friend circle.

Shit really? That's pretty much the only reason I was considering buying an Android model

I was surprised too. There was never a reason, and maybe the app or phone's software has changed, but it refused to run while I had it.

you must be +18 to post here

I've got an NR70v arriving today, managed to get it ridiculously cheap. Trying to source a cheap 128MB Sony Memory Stick for it and considering a replacement battery, but I'll see what kind of shape the existing one is in first. Collecting old and obsolete tech has become a bit of a hobby for me, I've also got this weird feeling that one day these old, non-networked, productivity-focused devices with replaceable batteries and accessible internals might be useful for something.

I wish we could go back, really. Imagine something like Palm OS with modern hardware - not locked down devices with concessions to tech-illiterate instathots being able to use them, just something for raw mobile computing and productivity.

I feel like a lot of this stuff was better-made. Many of the old PDAs and ultra-mobiles were designed for business use and had magnesium alloy chassis or even full magnesium bodies in some cases.

owned

He opened that shit live, I CAN'T BE WRONG, FUCKING NIGGERS HURRR.

I think I hear your mommy calling you to go suck on her titties to calm down the manchild rage.

Apple had folding phones long before Samsung. It wasn't because people we're using as intended right?

Attached: iphone-6-bend.png (640x318, 144K)

ANDRONES BTFO

Attached: Laugh19.jpg (474x675, 35K)

BASED AND REDPILLED

is this some form of attempt at a bootleg satania? it was a good attempt, but you (samefag) will have to try harder

i have never seen a temp screen protector that didn't have some form of tab that makes it easy to pull off. if it's meant to be removed, it will be painfully obvious. there was no tab on the screen protector, no extra plastic to hold onto. therefore the tards should have left it alone. and read the user manual. takes less than five minutes to read the user manual.