You do screen your calls, right Jow Forums?

You do screen your calls, right Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20190508-134531.png (1080x1920, 181K)

That seems smart. Too bad it's a Google program

I use a flip phone

Google is bad now? But all their phones run on Linux.

>now
go fuck yourself
die die die die die

That's one way to never get called back for a job interview

So just disable it when you're job hunting, did the same with Facebook when I had one

I just don't answer phone calls from unknown numbers. This is a red herring, because any company worth their salt schedules phone interviews for a certain time. They're not gonna be like a cable company and go "Hey dude, so just be by your phone from 9am-6pm", and if they are, you should run.

Anyone worth talking to will leave a voicemail.

Say if you randomly got a call from an employer who wanted to talk to you. How would this be bad?

they screen their own calls, NEET
I use it every day on unknown numbers and jump in when it's actually needed. The fact that you can't even see this from the screenshot proves to me that you don't even have the critical thinking skills to get employed, instead blaming everyone else for your problems.

Attached: 1556487384219.jpg (1280x720, 262K)

Any unknown number I will simply not pick up and look up on the Internet. If it's spam or charity, I simply block it, if I can't determine what it is, I just ignore it and may answer if it calls again (unless the number originates from Zimbabwe or Russia or something).

I've never not scheduled a phone interview beforehand

>Yes, those are my three girlfriends

You know, it has occured to me that something is missing in my life, because Google does not wipe my ass. Thank god it infers my dreams by monitoring my REM as I sleep, but there's so many more ways Google could occupy my life.

>only available on pixel devices
fuck, it sounds so useful because phone services give people pozzed phone numbers that was previously held by retards getting the phone number in a million robo call lists

>phone interview
I think he's talking about the you got the job call, post-interview.

Assuming they actually call instead of email, I'll recognize the number and not screen it

What's the benefit? Set a custom ringtone for your contacts and then ignore the rest

This is how I screen

is this number in my contacts
>if yes, I answer
>if no, I let it go to voice mail
Did they leave a voicemail
>if yes, it was someone trying to get in contact and potentially important.
>if no, it was spam and no further action is required

as you filled out a google captcha

I just answer the phone and say hello. I only get one call every few months on average, so even if it is a scammer I'm just glad to have someone to talk to.

This is how I know you've never gotten to the phone interview step.

Any company that decides to extend an offer to you and then retracts it because you screened their call, you don't want to work for anyway.

I get a panic attack when mg phone starts ringing, so I don't talk on the phone

>giving a copy of your conversation to google
based retard