Professional Keyboard

>Lenovo Professional Wireless Keyboard
>Silent
>24 months on same battery charge (standard removable battery)
>same receiver for both mouse and keyboard
This is objectively the best keyboard.
Reddithipster mechanicalmemboard manchildren need not apply.

Attached: 1541002749253.jpg (1000x1000, 54K)

>Silent
Like any other membrane keyboard
>24 months on same battery charge (standard removable battery)
Why wireless keyboard are even a thing?

It's like you read "Lenovo" and "Professional", then you thought
>whao! must have it!

>Like any other membrane keyboard
nope, it's even more silent than the non-pro version

>Why wireless keyboard are even a thing?
no wire clutter on desk, very practical if you do actual work.

>Chiclet keyboard
Ahaha, no. Good luck getting proper WPM on that.

Cherry blues all the way.

>Cherry blues all the way.

Attached: 1534512142817.jpg (622x820, 194K)

Ok, good for you, but don't disrespect other people's hobbies when you don't know a thing about it. It's like you're recommending a Golf because it runs, but what if I like a BMW?

>when you don't know a thing about it.
I know mechanical keyboards well, I just prefer chiclet. I don't hate or judge you, I just added that to the OP to not be flooded by /mkg/ autists.

mechanical keyboards are the biggest meme I fell for. I only like chiclets they are good for my dainty fingers and is stealth.

Go back

How is it practical if you do actual work? It makes absolutely no difference, like at all. keyboards stay in one place on the desk, or you move them back if you have a small desk and need to take notes. Wireless makes LITERALLY no difference

>worst clicky mechanical switch all the way

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

you'll find out when you do actual work (or actually read the post), but don't worry, no one is forcing you to do anything.

>putting shit on your desk behind a keyboard
>doing actual work
sounds like the polar opposite

This keyboard is for virgins who don't shake the houses foundations with tactile feed back from genuine cherry switches that I sext your mum with

So you can type on your lap or laying down? Seems very "worky" for me

>reading comprehension

>best keyboard
>anything other than IBM/unicomp
I want you out of this board.

>click jacket
Ahahahahah, enjoying your rubber domes of mechanical switches?

kys and fuck off back to r*ddit you hipster piece of shit

>Apple Wireless Keyboard (not 'magic')
>A little takka takka but quiet enough
>Replace batteries (two AAs) every 3-4 months at this point
>still no connection issues, although I acknowledge some people have had some
>about 5 years old
>matches apple trackpad
Works for me. Wouldn't mind a nice quiet mechanical sometime soon though

Attached: apple-keyboard.jpg (1200x798, 157K)

Attached: lqbait.jpg (600x600, 18K)

I "do actual work" and your post is garbage. What a crock of shit. I can almost guarantee you shitposters talking about doing work do absolutely fuck all. I have two keyboards and two mice on my desk, both keyboards are wired. Zero issues with space and I can't think what i'd possibly need sitting directly against the back of my fucking keyboard stopping a wire from being there. Retard

I'm the OP and I have the first gen Apple Alluminium keyboard (USB, with numpad) that I'm using since 2007 and yeah it's great but I need to replace it now and the only other chiclet keyboard that is decent is the one I posted in the OP. The reason for not buying another Apple Alluminium keyboard to replace this one is the fact that the windows drivers don't work anymore and because they're extremely expensive. But yeah I like the keyboard.

>Wouldn't mind a nice quiet mechanical
don't fall for this fucking meme you idiot.

Go away Destiny you dumb nigger faggot fuck you and your stupid meme blue switches

Would have fooled me if you posted a good membrane keyboard with decent travel, who the fuck wants to type long hours with a paper thin chiclet.