Is it me or has the quality of Jow Forums sharply dropped (not even counting FF threads) after Firefox broke?

Is it me or has the quality of Jow Forums sharply dropped (not even counting FF threads) after Firefox broke?

Attached: trash.png (1874x512, 495K)

It's always been like this desu. If it isn't "X BTFO", Jow Forums, or some shitty stupid generic wojak/pepe thread then it's going to be loonix/wankblows circlejerking. Maybe you've finally outgrown Jow Forums lad and if so good for you, now you can have a life. I'm stuck here, stranded on a desolate part of the internet where only the most unkempt un-approachable people gather.

Attached: 1518741361678.jpg (640x570, 58K)

Seems like everyday Jow Forums to me.

I outgrew Jow Forums in 2014 when Gamergate made everything politics, Jow Forums and a couple other boards stayed relatively good until *someone* annexed them

I got banned (global rule 8.) a little while ago for bitching about mods and jannies letting this place go to shit.
So apparently they're not to blame.

Brendan Eich is known for using Bots and paying Indians to shill brave on here so it makes sense for the Brave spamming to get more when Brendan Eich saw the FF news.

Jow Forumsluters heard about firefox and decided to come over here to shitpost about trannies in every thread.

This is pretty much what happened but the instant you acknowledge them they'll flood the thread. Don't know when 'tranny' became the new boogeyman for literally anyone who doesn't like their extremist political spam

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to b urself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave Jow Forums. Do anything else.

Fuck you TrannieFoxFag

>another firefox shill thread
You're the reason why.

>having an issue with Jow Forums completely ruining Jow Forums means I'm a firefox shill

Jow Forums got filled with retards from other boards (mainly from /v/ and Jow Forums) asking for tech support after Firefox fucked its add-ons.

Updated

Attached: trash.png (1860x680, 747K)

Have you seen the sheer amount of red-baiting and general anti-Linux threads we get weekly? You know, those "GPL is communism" and "I dunno how to use Linux, you all suck" threads that get to the bump limit? It's been like that for years. Let's not forget about those "I'm an idiot/normalfag, flame me" threads people enjoy so much.

You mean the countless Linux circlejerks when all you faggots ever do is rice desktops and cry about Windows?

I haven't noticed.

Sure you haven't, fag.

A few weeks ago we had a meta thread talking about that issue and it was moved to /qa/, the next day someone used a bot to flood the thread with copies of previous replies until the it exceeded the bump limit and eventually died.

I don't know, I see about equal hate going back and forth between linux and windows

you know GG was kind of exciting at the time, but yea i wish things had gone back to normal instead of literally every board being Jow Forums now

It got obnoxious fast but even then it was just non-political people vs. SJWs. It got out of hand when everyone was spamming Twitter screenshots as the majority of threads on /v/, and how after that literally everything they didn't like was muh sjw censorship

More bot threads in rotation on Jow Forums. The cunny bot is also being used for certain, which also posts other crap like what you are concerned with..

>Jow Forums is bots
The Brave shills are the only bots, and I guess cunnyposter spilling over

Based pasta.

Im about to block this site forever tonight. Cant wait to be free from the dopamine hits of (You)s

Jow Forums is where retards chat with bots about all the silly fake news libtards believe.

>cunny bot
I've seen its threads on multiple boards during the last days. Shit's weird.

tfw find cunnybot posts legitimately funny along with the countless "REEE KYS KIKE PEDO" replies

They are funny indeed, but it's weird to see these threads outside of /tv/ all of sudden.

If anything it's returning to form, though it's still not as great as pre-2012.

Bots don't talk legibly. Those are shills.

>another "it's Jow Forums cancer" post
hmm..

Attached: 1540783198319.png (447x447, 91K)

>>another "it's Jow Forums cancer" post
If it walks and talks like a Jow Forumsshit...

Then it's just a politically incorrect post.
It's not Jow Forums.
Jow Forums isn't the only place to say politically incorrect place. It's just a place where the only thing to say should be politically incorrect.

This is why I'm beginning to hate Jow Forums's existence because stupid anons seem to think that political incorrectness should be only said on that board - therefore installing PC culture onto the rest of Jow Forums.

>politically incorrect place
words*
derp

Saying nigger is politically incorrect but not Jow Forums
Autistic spam about how anyone who doesn't like extreme right wing political shilling everywhere is a tranny/sjw/kike/nigger etc. is Jow Forums

>twitter screenshots, conspiracy threads, muh tranny boogeyman and anti-gpl schizo aren't Jow Forums
kys

"political incorrectness" is not an excuse for making shit threads, nobody is complaining because people here say faggot or nigger

This post is exactly correct. There's a difference between Jow Forums along with other low-effort shitposts and not being PC

>Autistic spam about how anyone who doesn't like extreme right wing political shilling everywhere is a tranny/sjw/kike/nigger etc. is Jow Forums
No it isn't.
Nothing is Jow Forums. Jow Forums has no will or platform to push an agenda. It's a just a fucking wall with graffiti on it.
Jesus Christ, why are people pointing fingers at windmills?
see above then kys
You're just an imbecile who thinks a wall with no brain or limbs is actually organising and posting an agenda. It's just a fucking wall.

Attached: 1556241520954.jpg (451x435, 54K)

>Nothing is Jow Forums. Jow Forums has no will or platform to push an agenda.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAA
HAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

>nobody is complaining because people here say faggot or nigger
Some are beginning to say that and it's creeping in more and more. Even if shitposting.

Nothing can be Jow Forums unless you are literally on that board while typing it.
It is a wall, not an organisation.

>Nothing can be Jow Forums unless you are literally on that board while typing it.
>It is a wall, not an organisation.
A board is literally an organization, are you intensely being dense?

>denial
The people pushing shit might use Jow Forums or say something that might be said on Jow Forums, but they are NOT Jow Forums.
Stop blaming a shitposting forum for faggotry.

Attached: 1536687436171.jpg (720x701, 71K)

>Jow Forums has no will or platform to push an agenda
(You)

No it's not. There is nothing binding specific parties to it. It is simply a wall. A big poster with dicks and hitler on it that offends people.

What is a board? How can you be so retarded?

>hey that wall has offensive graffiti on it
>I better blame the wall and not the graffiti artist

Attached: 1542927354533.jpg (200x200, 8K)

I'll acknowledge your pedantry, Jow Forums refers to a general set of extreme-right beliefs and very specific brand of shitposting regardless of the board itself

>it's not Jow Forums crossposters, guys, stop being retarded!

Attached: 1538027811753.png (2655x3262, 2.18M)

>What is a board?
Good question. Answer it.

>Jow Forums refers to a general set of extreme-right beliefs and very specific brand of shitposting regardless of the board itself
No it doesn't. It ONLY can refer to a wall to shitpost hitler and /b/ tier cancer on it.
You're believing in a phantom, that you call Jow Forums, which does not actually exist at all. It's all in your head.

I've had an issue with faggots interpreting shit like this for months. Jow Forums is not a real organisation. It is a pile of shit with a nazi flag on it for lulz.

>this is not a Jow Forums crossposter either, even if he makes the same threads there

Attached: 1538666326987.png (1340x3030, 862K)

That's a 5G skeptic, either an organisation or just a bunch of people that do not like 5G or are skeptical of it.
They happen to post on Jow Forums but they are NOT Jow Forums.

The same way jews get a lot of blame for shit, rightfully, the neo-nazis and similar movements get a lot of flak, again rightfully. The bad thing about it is that everything is just flagged as Jow Forums, and people give tens of (You)s to posts they hate, instead of taking it calmly and ignoring. I suppose it's natural to be vocal, in some way; we are being genocided by tourists who come here for meme surfing and making people mad. This isn't the correct response, but considering the mods are less than trustworthy, it is difficult to blame them for trying to shout louder.

>sudden influx of Jow Forumscucks
>quality of content takes a sharp nosedive
really makes you think

see You seem to be making an assumption that Jow Forums is an organisation of people that agree on shit when Jow Forums is not that and barely has any form of cohesive organisation and agenda.
You are essentially blaming Jow Forums for something it is not responsible for.
And the people/organisation responsible for it get away with it because you don't blame them.

>The same way jews get a lot of blame for shit
Except Jews are a literal organisation of people that congregate in synagogues, practice a specific culture and discipline, are distinguishable and maintain that distinguishment by orally confirming that they are Jews and not like non jews.

Attached: 1544471154241.jpg (500x375, 107K)

>The bad thing about it is that everything is just flagged as Jow Forums, and people give tens of (You)s to posts they hate, instead of taking it calmly and ignoring.
No anons are simply assuming Jow Forums as an entity even though it is user's bitch. It's user's sculpture.
It is not active, it is a mere reflection of people's opinions.

>jews get blamed for shit rightfully
Still not understanding this logic, there's a LOT of fucking jews that have nothing to do with banking, media etc. Neonazis by their existence are inherently pieces of shit

I'm also technically a jew so I get the worst of it. SJWs treat me as a disgusting CIS white male, everyone else treats me as a dirty, subhuman kike. Real fun

>SJWs treat me as a disgusting CIS white male, everyone else treats me as a dirty, subhuman kike. Real fun
Well you're both, you CIS white male subhuman kike.

At least you're not a CIS white male part gypsy though. That's true internal turmoil.
... not that I would know anything about that.

Attached: rim.png (483x500, 389K)

>Shitting up boards is okay when Jow Forums does it.

No one would complain about Jow Forums if they actually contributed to board culture or posted genuinely interesting threads. Instead it's just pepe clown posting and getting genuinely butt-blasted about nothing.

Attached: 1555631731150.jpg (750x750, 86K)

That's actually an 8ch autist

I'm only a jew according to jews and Jow Forumsshits who arbitrarily follow jew logic for their own personal agendas. I look white so I am white, but it doesn't even matter, all that matters is someone has an excuse to shit on me

the constant attempted redpilling is fucking annoying. Cucks cucks cucks niggers niggers niggers jews. Huh huh look mom I posted it again!

who fucking cares it's goddamn Jow Forums we hate everyone already

Nobody likes anyone bringing their board's shit to other boards, Jow Forums both has an extreme inability to stay self-contained and politics/unironic racism is far more inflammatory and detrimental to other boards than other boards' subjects

>Jow Forums both has an extreme inability to stay self-contained and politics/unironic racism is far more inflammatory and detrimental to other boards than other boards' subjects
Also just the sheer frequency of them doing this due to population

>You seem to be making an assumption that Jow Forums is an organisation of people that agree on shit when Jow Forums is not that and barely has any form of cohesive organisation and agenda.
But that's the joke we maintain because it's funny to blame an entire board for one or two retards.

>But that's the joke we maintain because it's funny to blame an entire board for one or two retards.
Yeah I'm sure by far the most popular board on Jow Forums only has one or two retards spilling out

I normally hang out on Jow Forums Jow Forums and /vr/.
I only come here when mozilla fucks up. Which seems to be more and more often.

>not using filters
pic related is my setup from around a month ago. right now it has around 40 threads filtered, with a max around 50 in Jow Forums and 70 in /tv/

Attached: filters.png (1436x1316, 158K)

Honestly I think the state of Jow Forums is understated because the people who care the most about Jow Forums and general low effort shitposting already filtered them and forgot about it, so Jow Forums and such aren't getting nearly the opposition they deserve

I'm pretty much forced to set up filters now but I'm not doing them for anything that could give false positives

>invade other places, destroy their culture and impose their own
Jow Forums is the muslims of boards.

What is a board but the people who see it and post in it. You are acting like an autist btw

Holy shit, learn how to regex.

They bitch about SJWs far more for that despite doing the exact same thing as them