THANK YOU BASED INTEL

anandtech.com/show/14312/intel-process-technology-roadmap-refined-nodes-specialized-technologies

THANK YOU BASED INTEL

Attached: intel-process-roadmap.png (765x431, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=we2oePtTGMM
wccftech.com/tsmcs-5nm-will-enter-mass-production-in-2021-claims-source/
ark.intel.com/content/www/br/pt/ark/products/136863/intel-core-i3-8121u-processor-4m-cache-up-to-3-20-ghz.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More iGPU-less laptop trash heaps, can't wait to put that in my fucking desktop.

Gotten really good at optimizing 1948 tech.

>L-Look guys, we meant to do a 14+ and 14++. all according to plan, go- i mean guys.

I wonder if I'll live to see more than 5ghz

More than likely, considering you can already overclock most good CPUs past 5GHz.

What do you mean? 5GHz all core on air?

Very based. Fuck amd

>relentless innovation

Attached: 1515544796215.jpg (704x593, 361K)

Haven't you got a shoah to attend?

Uhhhh

They planned to be on 5nm this year user

More like you should thank amd for pushing intel forward since without them nipping at intels heels you would still be stuck with 14++++ for another five years.

no, you thank amd for forcing intel to scrap the fucking pentium pro base, the foundry shit was all intel believeing they were the best, and not willing to consider what competition was doing, them going 7nm and 5nm on track is what forced them to get shit together there, but shit still takes time.

More like fuck amd for not competing for 10 years

and why was that... oh, intel bribing everyone to not use amd parts when amd was in its prime and significantly better... yea, takes along time to come back from getting fucked like that.

What investor could be so stupid to believe that roadmap? How many times Intel said "we have 10nm working, so very soon you will get some cpus..)
Only real retarded persons would consider any Intel roadmap as correct
Oh wait...

More like relentless retardation LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=we2oePtTGMM

Nice. No reason to get Zen 2 now

THEY ARE BACK!!!

Of course if you're not planning to upgrade your computer within 2 years

>7++++++++++++++++++
>By the time AMD will be on 5nm

>intel made bullozer shit
Kill yourself retard

>14nm until 2021 on desktop and workstation processors
Cringe

bulldozer was half done when it got launched, the engineering side wanted to increase ipc, but due to intels raw dicking amd was strapped from cash and ejected it, from there it went into just make it better mode, and it coasted on improving power v performance, which they did get really good at.

had amd had their deserved 'intel fucked up, we got 50-90% of the cpu market' war chest, they would have been able to sit on bulldozer or at worst eat it and come back faster than they did.

Consumer-ready quantum computers fucking when?

This

>14+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>10
>10+
>10++

Attached: 1543247542106.jpg (600x400, 21K)

5nm+ if their source is right

wccftech.com/tsmcs-5nm-will-enter-mass-production-in-2021-claims-source/

See you in 2048 at the earliest.

>Transistor efficiency (Perf/W)
Confirmed no desktop processors on 10nm in our lifetime. You need 14nm+++ for that 5ghz goodness.

>>>/reddit/
Get the fuck out

>You need 14nm+++ for that 5ghz goodness
...or just .

So 7nm in 2029 then?

user please, delid and delap this. To be honest I'm more looking forward to 50w 16cores at 3ghz than muhgigahertz.

>work as firefighter
>get bonuses for meeting/beating specific quotas
>gift someone an i9 9900K
>their house burns down
>repeat until quota is met
>get paid a hefty sum of cash
>it's the old Roman trick

Attached: 1545672612521.jpg (400x600, 188K)

ples delid dis

>defending shitdozer
HAHAHAHAHA

>comes here in 2016 for the election
>cant stop shitposting Jow Forums memes kn unrelated boards 3 years later
>projects that he come from plebit
Lol good one newfriend

5GHz all core on air, yeah.

>sees opinion
>blames a wall of graffiti

Attached: trash.gif (390x293, 3.21M)

I like how their graph goes from looking logarithmic to just magically becoming exponential in the future.

they were competing with foundaries on that front

I've been here since Fermi, retard.

Then you should know your Jow Forums bullshit in every thread is newfag cancer and it didnt used to be like this
>muh juice reeee buy my product
Seriously think about what you post online

> tfw Intel optimized 14nm so much that their 10nm is actually worse on everything except power efficiency at low clock speeds
Great job Intel!

Attached: 1529472525596.jpg (333x331, 48K)

>2019
>10nm
HAHAHAHA
No, this is not 2015 all over again. The chart should read 2022. And that is the absolute best case scenario.
In a related note, invest your money wisely. Screencap if you want.

cant wait for photonic chips running on 100PHz

Transistor density is probably the most important since now they can fit more cores in

I mean, they already have 10nm abortions available, check this out:
ark.intel.com/content/www/br/pt/ark/products/136863/intel-core-i3-8121u-processor-4m-cache-up-to-3-20-ghz.html

my guess is that they will release a few 10nm low power toasters soon.

>fit more cores in
>monolithic design
>more expensive node
yep, $750 for a quad-core with 3.5GHz boost seems fair

t. memer

I wasn't the guy who posted , you dumb kike.

Attached: Capture.png (771x682, 39K)

Attached: pol-8.jpg (1793x651, 683K)

t. faggot

How much does AMD pay you to shitpost all day?

>no, you thank amd for forcing intel to scrap the fucking pentium pro base
What are you talking about? They aren't doing that.

What are you even expecting from that? Shor's algorithm won't run your gaymes any faster.

>a dual core cpu with the gpu part fucked up because they cant into new process node
>15w
no, just no
>/br/pt
SOPA

Not him, but if you think summer 2006 Jow Forums is remotely representative of the site, then you started browsing in summer 2006.

2006 was the only summer that actually degraded the quality of the site. Did you know up until May 2006 all boards, including /b/, used proper grammar? Two weeks later Jow Forums's population doubled and things like that were gone. Weird.

The point being that nazi """trolling""" has been with us for at least ten years.

"""trolling""" is a pointless distinction and Jow Forums is substantively worse. It's tolerated irl political shit on Jow Forums, which is abominable.

I haven't been here since 2004, but I've been here since before Jow Forums was reinstituted, and I can't tell the difference before vs after.

Then you're lying, and/or willfully ignoring board culture. Jow Forums didn't even exist then, it was the guro board.

Jow Forums existed before Jow Forums was reinstituted. I don't know the timeline of the original Jow Forums if that's what you're talking about.

Nobody cares about your lack of knowledge, user, and it isn't relevant, given that you browsed the board in 2004 and today and no time in between you are lying or being willfully ignorant. I dunno why you'd think anybody would think you'd even know how 2004 Jow Forums worked if you're claiming to have this little knowledge as to how the site works.

>t. incel

>14nm on 2014
kek, little did they know