OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: wobbly.jpg (795x875, 208K)

The Brits have no backbone so they'll probably fall in line.

Pretty much this. Brexit has also made them vulnerable, so it's nigh inevitable.

>still no proof of anything

The funny thing is they're too dumb to realize caving will make them even more vulnerable. The right rules the US and they see any sign of weakness as proof of their superiority and a golden opportunity to viciously exploit their opponent. The right is incapable of granting respect; the only emotion they have in that direction is wariness.
If you don't stand up to a Nazi he will never stop until he has left you with nothing.

This.

t. Proud EU slave

Why am I the only one who thinks this is the most blatantly hypocritical thing the US has done in years. Don't buy China, they spy on you buy American instead....

t. NSA bootlicker

So, when are they going to war with this threat?

The NSA serves the people.

>bitching about China when half the EU is being overrun by brown garbage, historical sites burn, and trannies are allowed to beat women under the guise of sports
Say what you want about the dog eating bugmen. They still don't put up with clown world shit.

Attached: honkhonkapocalypse.jpg (768x768, 104K)

You keep saying 'the right' and then you switch to Nazi which is left wing
Make up your mind

>nazis
>not just using the military for public works projects like a border wall
Pick one. Democrats are traitors and Republicans are standing around with their dicks in their hands.

No they don't.

>nazis are left wing man!
Fucking retard.

Attached: image_0.jpg (2360x1486, 701K)

Why americans hate the free market?

America is run by marxists

"Great" Britain.

Hahaha

>Anonymous 05/08/19(Wed)21:28:49 No.70879243▶
>"Great" Britain.
>Hahaha

I love how PC journalists are that they don't even dare call it Great Britain.

Not that its great anymore anyways

I'm unsure what side to take. Part of me agrees that China is fucking us. But part of me also sees how the west is fucking itself.

maybe you should learn that great britain is the name of the island because it's bigger than brittany

Considering they subdued China enough to get clay that's pretty great for a country with only 70 million or so.

"Right" and "left" do not refer to specific policy positions, retard; they describe how you get there and how they're implemented.

Watch:
The left believes the Earth is round because the totality if the evidence shows it to be. The right believes it to be flat because the Holey Babble says so.
Does this mean, "The Earth is round" is left-wing regardless, and "The Earth is flat" is right-wing? Let's flip things around and see!
Change the Universe. The Earth is now flat, and the totality of the evidence says it is. The Holey Babble of this Universe says the Earth is round.
Who believes what?
Left-wingers believe it is flat and right-wingers believe it is round.

Right-wing refers to self-centered, closed-minded dogmatism, while left-wing is respectful, open-minded intellectualism. Because any position can be held in a closed-minded and dogmatic way, any position can be taken over by the right.

Hitler used classism along with racism as dog whistles to his populist base. The classism doesn't make him left-wing, that's right-wing. A left-winger doesn't believe in class, he believes that to be a mere artifact of a power differential, with that power differential to be the only thing that need be addressed.
The Nazi party was a party of hate, just as the Republican party is. That's right-wing.

Whatever.

Great Britain invokes the meaning of greatness in the minds of the vast majority, no matter what it is called great for.

Journalists don't call it great britain anymore because they have drunk the PC kool-aid. Blahblah colonialism, blahblahblah racism. We all know the song right from these oxbridge robots, right?

How the hell did anyone in any government think this would be a good idea, other than that they were paid by China to push the idea?

you're just projecting the policies you don't like onto the right.

nazis are definitely left wing. theyre just so far left wing that lefties dont want to associate with them and push them on the right. they basically made up a movement to push an idea they made up and took over the economy to do it. sounds left wing

So, in the name of fighting Hitlerites who do not exist, we must surrender to an expansionist totalitarian empire, which has no concept of rights, and pursues brutal persecution for minorities and dissidents. That's what fighting Nazism is all about. Thank god you spoke up.

You have to be older than twelve to post here, Kevin.

Left-wing : World as it should be. (as it should be according to jewish theoreticians)
Right-wing: World as it is.

That's why most famines, genocides and tragedies have been caused by leftism in search of utopia. Pol-Pot, Mao, Stalin, Hitler...etc

cool post about technology user :^)

i refuse to believe somebody is actually this retarded

Well you tried.

Attached: 1392718502691.png (625x626, 24K)

>How the hell did anyone in any government think this would be a good idea

Maybe people want to do business and don't care about your petty bullshit.

That's like saying Italians today are the Romans of centuries ago.

>Britain
>island
>not a peninsula connected by doggoland
Stay bluepilled.

Attached: 1555332025575.jpg (540x720, 26K)

>mfw they were actually Germanised post collapse

Attached: 1530365956795.jpg (861x723, 73K)

She looks like a fucking spider with those long legs
>a left-winger doesn't believe in class
Ah, then why do liberal universities and colleges discriminate candidates based on their race and class? Go to you dumb reddit nigger and and come back when you realise how retarded you sound

Attached: 2800683701a9bb471d3f60a6c0f26d768a3ede44e3aa4ae9ecf81ca183e2660d.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

>Ah, then why do liberal universities and colleges discriminate candidates based on their race and class?
Because the right does, moron.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

>strawmanning
>it's okay because they do it!1!1!
How does that change anything? If you fight your enemy, they win.

>Whites discriminate against minoritiies
>WELL I DON'T SEE RACE SO I GUESS NOTHING CAN BE DONE SINCE SHIT'S JUST RANDOM!
>discrimination continues to exist
Wow, that solves everything!

Too bad the brits killed off their own electronics industry years ago otherwise they wouldn't have to make this choice.

>blacks discriminate against whites
>MUH DIK FUK U WHIT BOI
>discrimination continues to exist
Great argument, I'm sure you're very intelligent.

>tfw you quote the post metadata

Attached: accelerationist.png (777x720, 867K)

>Right-wing refers to self-centered, closed-minded dogmatism, while left-wing is respectful, open-minded intellectualism. Because any position can be held in a closed-minded and dogmatic way, any position can be taken over by the right.
Ahh so can you explain evolution, Genetics and IQ which the "intellectual" left just calls Racism when it does not fit in with their views? By becoming closed minded on and try to shame others to the point of rewriting history.

There is no American 5G. The only alternative is from scandinavia.

So is Huawei banned in the US?
>posted from my Huawei p30 lite
>sorry Trump

>Define 100 IQ as being Microsoft Windows proficient
>go to rural Africa where there are no computers. Nobody is Microsoft Windows proficient.
>BOY DEEZ DARKIES SURE ARE GENETICALLY INFERIOR TO WHITES!

>muh maggie
yikeserino

Are you being retarded on purpose?